BlackBerry Curve 8520 - user opinions and reviews

BlackBerry

7.0
6.3
6.4

this phone is just the phone you want

• 2010-04-13 04:28
  • kaJ9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-04-11 23:08 from PHkK - click to readmulti tasking!!!!!!!!!!1
yeah man

• 2010-04-12 22:31
  • fvZ1

For people who spend most of their time on internet this phone is to go for and it it save money becouse with 59 rands bb service with unlimited internet ecces! It cannot get better than that.

• 2010-04-12 22:29
  • 3sEm

> In reply to safoo @ 2010-04-12 11:22 from i8wS - click to readgood for u buddy..but when u said that u can chat with iphone,what that supposed to mean??i didnt really u/stand it..can u plz clarify a lil bit more bro??ha,b4 i forgot hows ur BB apps world?can install already or not??

• 2010-04-12 20:33

• wr1T

I love this phone.

• 2010-04-12 12:38
  • vGiY

> In reply to newbieBB @ 2010-04-12 06:12 from FMYk - click to readTo receive files from other device you need to go to media after pairing is done, press the option button and sellect Receive using bleutooth. Thats it.

• 2010-04-12 11:29
  • fs%n

> In reply to newbieBB @ 2010-04-12 06:12 from FMYk - click to readnewBB

regarding Bluetooth, see earlier posts by JRF, its there

• 2010-04-12 11:26
  • i8wS

> In reply to blackberrian @ 2010-04-11 19:30 from v3AF - click to readBlackberrian,

Guess what! i actually managed to install it via:
www.whatsapp.com/ota/

i can now chat with i-phone, but it isnta s cool as BBM

• 2010-04-12 11:22
  • i8wS

> In reply to MD @ 2010-04-11 08:54 from ut0E - click to readUsing this phone from 3 months...

- about the battery,to me it has a moderate ability..

- normally i will charge my gemini 2 or 2 1/2 days under the moderate use..but if i heavy used it then i need to charge it 1 or 1 1/2 days..

- keypad aint to soft n hard (normal)..

- well,the wifi range is depends on how u n ur device is measured from the wifi point..if u near the wifi range,u will definitely got the strong signals..if u r out of that coverange range of coz u will get the low signal or even no signal at all..

- yes,trackpad is superb..

- yes,true mate,the sunlight legibility quite good..

- Totally value for money n worth it..

• 2010-04-12 09:35
  • v3xu

I'm getting the BlackBerry 8520 this wednesday (Today is Monday) and I am uber excited. I first wanted a Nokia e63 then a e71. But this BB is a very very good phone for teenagers like myself on a low budget income like I have. I love this BB. It's pretty :)
CANT WAIT!
loviingg itt

• 2010-04-12 08:31
  • tAUD

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-04-11 22:54 from t}9D - click to readWell if u r interested iin the camera u go with the 8900 if not the 8520 all the way because it newer with distinct features

• 2010-04-12 08:25
  • Qxp0

Hi guys,

can somebody help me on my bluetooth?

i cannot recive a file from other mobile. how do I get into these? pls. help
i can acknowledge the request but after that it will failed i dont know the problem w/ bluetooth

• 2010-04-12 06:12
  • FMYk

Hi
newbie here...just got my BB last week :)
can anyone pls. help me on how to have a lock/password
for outgoing calls? and or for texting?

coz im using a plan i dont want anyone t use it coz it will be charged on my monthly bill..

thanks

• 2010-04-12 05:34
  • FMYk

anyone can tell what a blackberry can do and an Iphone can't do?

• 2010-04-11 23:08
  • PHkK

I am in an insurmountable dilemma over a choice between curve 8520 and curve 8900. All i know is that i want either of the two. Cost is not a constraint, utility is. I am rather rough on phones but Trackball remains a concern. Though my heart goes out for the better screen resolution. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

• 2010-04-11 22:54
  • t}9D

> In reply to safoo @ 2010-04-10 07:28 from i8wS - click to readerm,be patient bro..im sure ur time will come soon..fo the moment just seek any info or apps at the crackberry.com

• 2010-04-11 19:30
  • v3AF

this is gona be my second blackberry!! An personaly I love B.Bs.they are very reliable an easy to use..lyke others say..it may not have GPS or ect..but there are many many kinds of B.Bs so you jus have to pic the one that fits you.an that has the stuff that you use in your everyday life.SO YES I RECOMEND you buyn a blackerry..

• 2010-04-11 18:23
  • IXqc

• 2010-04-11 18:19
  • IXqc
Total of 6730 user reviews and opinions for BlackBerry Curve 8520.