Ericsson R520m - user opinions and reviews

Ericsson

7.2
7.5
7.6

> In reply to deaf @ 2013-09-24 14:58 from MQxy - click to readhttp://www.xell.hk/Sony-Ericss...ry-s/171.htm

I bought a replacement battery from this company for my T39 and it continues to work well over a year later.

• 2014-04-13 20:32
  • inRE

I'wouldlike e 650-850 mAh battery from Ericsson R520m.

• 2013-09-24 14:58
  • MQxy

Old Ericsson phones - is really good quality and very well design!
New project for rare phones allow at http://retro-phones.org

• 2011-06-24 20:35
  • MfxH

I stay in dubai do u know any place I can get this or is anyone interested in selling it to me

• 2010-07-18 11:37
  • nCiX

I love the ability when you use speaker phone and if you want privacy, just put the phone next to your ear and it automatically turns the speaker off!

• 2010-04-15 11:30
  • mvyw

This is the BEST phone over the world!!!
I Am using it 8 years and do not want to change it!!!
Ericsson - RESTECT!!!

• 2010-03-30 21:47
  • 9xci

Awesome phone. I am still using it after 8 years. Battery has to be recharged every 1-2 days now (comparing to 5 days at the beginning), but hey, it still work nicely. Made in Sweden! How cool is that? It is like a collectable item now. Perfect to show off as people are not used to see such a phone anymore :-)

• 2010-03-11 01:48
  • PQ{9

Great phone with features some todays phones don't have. Still works good!!!

• 2010-01-11 00:51
  • 3Ac}

> In reply to akmis @ 2001-04-13 15:31 from EqV9 - click to readha ha ha !!! i got the "watermelon" i luv it lol

• 2009-12-11 08:56
  • fwvn

This is the only phone I never sold and kept to show it to future generations :)) First phone ever with bluetooth. It doesn't support object exchange but still!
I think it's a milestone and worth keeping. It still works perfectly and it happened during the years to have a problem with my current phone and to go back to r520m until it got repaired. Usually people couldn't believe that such a hugh phone exists but anyway. It was the 3210-3310/alcatel OT era.

• 2009-11-29 07:06
  • pqy8

This phone is awesome, still good looking (if not considered the antenna even said to be perfect 9/10) and outstanding performance. I was used to talk with it for hours and hours and the slim batery needed to be charged under that conditions after days. I was talking with it with an earphone and it dropped to water, and i could going on to talk inside water for a few seconds :) and nothing happend after i dried it. I would buy for sure again if i could find some, since it was stolen with my bag.

• 2008-11-10 14:28
  • MxpY

This is the last classical Ericsson Phone (along with T39m). Very robust, alloy baseplate, solid and durable finish. Design similar to R320s, the menu also resembles, but it has a bigger display.
The business functions were cosidered superb at the time of the release. It would have beaten its rival Nokia 6210/6310/6310i without doubt if it had a built-in antenna.
I just got one in a mint condition, and I'm very happy with it. The battery of T28/T29/R320/T39 can be used, and these batteries are still around.
If you like retro, this is the phone for you.

• 2008-11-07 09:53
  • SmpV

I have it since 2004... this is very good.. my best mobile phone..Unfortunatelly, my battery doesn't work anymore. So I have to give it..

• 2008-03-24 17:55
  • L4eT

I loved this phone... It was silver and it was stolen from me. I will give my Samsung d900 for this one!

• 2008-01-19 13:16
  • Stss

I have bought it in 2004 and still works. It is crappy because of bad SIM contact with phone, that makes it self reset from time to time. It was great for his time

• 2008-01-11 17:36
  • msnY

Have it for 6-7 years, still works and looks like it was just baught. Only needed to chage the pouch recently, as it worn out :)

• 2007-11-05 00:53
  • PyCd

I have one, i love this phone. it's simple, can't broke.

• 2007-10-05 11:57
  • wrYG

Search in eBay (www.ebay.co.uk) and you will see someone selling this phone.

• 2007-07-20 23:11
  • RW0v

I love it! This is the best cell phone and really I never would change it.

• 2007-06-17 01:04
  • P1Su

i love this hp, even it's fall many times and broken some parts. and the worst is the lcd, only the backlight is on but nothing displayed. it's work only for calling, sms also but need pc help.
i want to use the bluetooth function, but i forgot the menu order. so, could anyone please help guide me step by step to activate the bluetooth, at least to make standbby, searchable by other device.

thanks for the help

• 2007-04-10 12:45
  • PFjt
Total of 93 user reviews and opinions for Ericsson R520m.