LG KC550 - user opinions and reviews

LG

7.4
7.3
7.2

Great camera phone designed 4 humans with good specs although I stil have it bt no longer working perhaps due to elapse of tym and obsolescence I always luvd using it b4 I shifted to using a blackberry Q10, the motion games r mre fun and an incredible 5.0 megpxl camera wc allows photo edition

• 2013-09-30 11:56
  • 0wqU

Realy enjoyed lg kc550 for four years until I lost it for about a week now, I was realy sad about it even when I realised I can buy a new one (probably the alcatel pop'x) it was a realy good phone back then (only the battery could have been better) but I was realy attached to it!

• 2013-05-09 11:44
  • JD39

i have kc550.i want to buy the original new battery where can i get pls anybody reply me in pune or mumbai

• 2013-01-03 19:03
  • U@2F

Great phone. Had it for 3 years until I got my Xperia Ray a while back. The physical design is just amazing. The glossy front is nice and though most people probably don't notice it, it has such a unique glittery back (at least for the white one I had). It had excellent battery life when I first got it. Lasts like a week before it needs recharging. The music player is really nice, especially for its time. The phone's main feature is its camera. Its a decent camera. The quality of the photos varies a lot. Some are excellent, while others are far off. Videos were pretty good for its time. Its resolution was outstanding, though it had annoying glitches that render the D1 videos useless. I just had to come back after many years and give it the praise it deserves.

Design 10/10
Photo Camera 9/10
Video Camera 6/10

• 2012-12-07 05:55
  • q2xE

Same here, ive had it for 4 years, should buy a new one allready, But it works. Some of my friends phones break in a year. So a gooood phone.

• 2012-11-08 15:04
  • SgvH

using it for last 4 year.. no isses yet.. but now there is some prob with the slider and the screen light..

• 2012-07-24 13:49
  • sSTc

well my lg phone have a speaker problem... and it cant be fixed i don't know why ....

• 2012-05-23 23:02
  • SbNa
  • F

One of the BEST phones ever.I've bought it just at the beginning and I 'm still using it.After so many years still the same battery,no changes in talk time.Never any problems,everything working as if it was new.
Good,VERY good work LG !

• 2012-04-08 15:39
  • JAA}

> In reply to Daniel @ 2012-01-18 17:04 from gKAQ - click to readTry to download games with the same resolution of the cellphone screen, like 320x240 dpi, it worked on mine

• 2012-03-10 22:12
  • LxbP

I had it for two years now. I had problems, it hanged up when it was trying to save a photo, or reading the external memory card, after a while I can't see the files saved on it or even open the memory card, I still trying to find the reason, I think it's because if the memory is full at approx 70% of it's capacity, the phone wouldn't read all the information so it will fail. I had to restart ir two times before it worked well.
But, instead of this, and instead of its very slow processes, i'm happy with it. It had fallen down like ten times and there's nothing wrong, still working. The camera is the best I've ever seen on a phone. The sound is good, but at very loud level it sounds awful. Of course, you'll not use it as a sound system all time, but when the phone rings this is a problem. You have to put it backwards to hear it well (most of cellphones have this problem).
And, the keyboard, after long use, brokes up. Like in my old LG MG250, they have very good keyboards but they are a unique part, not separated buttons, so it craks mostly on 2 and 5 (the letters that spanish language use the most).
I still saying, this was a cheap cell, but I am really happy with it, it is the best I had, since Motorola C115 ;)

• 2012-02-25 18:05
  • Lxbi

Please give me link to download games for my LG KC550

• 2012-01-18 17:04
  • gKAQ

it should be improve upon espercially it's internal memory

• 2012-01-09 01:11
  • N7AQ

My LG KC550 fell from my pocket and it would turn on. Then I took it to a service but they said can`t be fixed. Anyone have an idea what could be wrong with it?
Please answer and thank you in advance

• 2011-12-04 22:05
  • ptSb

what is the reasons for hanging the mobile?

• 2011-08-26 12:04
  • v}}@

The set is quit pretty and smart. but there is one problem that its flash light not flashes continously.:(

• 2011-07-22 22:36
  • u1vx

i am currently using this and have done for a long time. its generally prity good.

the camera is good flash works well but doesn't handle well without the flash;

the music is't bad. although i do have a glitch were when a song finishes, the phone restarts.

the internet is slow and fiddly but usable.

some of the features are glitchy some times,

such as every time i make a txt its asks me if i want a multi media text, which wastes time and there is no way of turning it of.

Something that i didn't like was if you send or get to meany txts you cant send a txt and the limit is not very big

the designe is prity solid, with loads of metal
also with a good sizes screen

when in the camera mode the buttons change as they lite up with camera features, which is a kl feature

the email is not very nice to use, the setup needs both incoming and outgoing which isn't always easy to get

and getting social working isn't very nice

the radio in nice but you have to use headphones

installing games is prity simle.
the blue tooth is response and accessible

taking photo's of is prity simple and the photo's look reasonable too, printable on a4

although tethering doesn't always work

the movement censer is responsive but isnt used enough and is a bit gimmicky

so overall i am using this phone currently but i am unhappy with some of the features, but still us it as thats what i have

• 2011-06-28 02:10
  • pJ43

I have had the LG KC550 for a considerable time and I have to say that it given me NO problems whatsoever. Battery life is good, the camera is ok and I've been more than pleased with it considering what I paid for it. Now looking to upgrade to a Smart phone, but I'll keep my trusty KC550 as a standby.

• 2011-06-17 13:34
  • mHs2

> In reply to dan @ 2011-02-12 04:41 from vxnc - click to readFrom the main screen, hit the menu, then the browser button

• 2011-04-30 15:50
  • n5q%

> In reply to Shreeya @ 2010-05-04 22:09 from 0CnQ - click to readyou shouldn't change the time. this is awful . i have same problem...

• 2011-03-11 09:26
  • M81%

> In reply to noddin lucman @ 2010-10-07 04:17 from uSTs - click to readhow can u connect the LG to internet?

• 2011-02-12 04:41
  • vxnc
Total of 552 user reviews and opinions for LG KC550.