Motorola DROID RAZR HD - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

Check Price

Popularity

Daily interest
0.7%
Total hits:
973093

Voting results

Design
7.1
Features
7.0
Performance
7.0
Votes:
68

Sort by:

I just bought this phone after changing lot of phones. Only this is a phone which have each and everything. I can say this is perfect and complete photone. The other thing I purchased it in use condition from one of my friend who have many phone s of this model and I bought it in only Rs. 16000/- in Pakistan.

  • Reply
  • 2014-06-08 16:49
  • ITVv
  • U

it is good phone......

  • Reply
  • 2014-06-08 11:35
  • vwes
  • U

How is d cam of dis phone

  • Reply
  • 2014-05-27 17:17
  • rKMc
  • U

> In reply to felix @ 2014-05-13 03:22 from PvfC - click to readJust got upgraded to KitKat 4.4.2 on this phone. Love this phone.. can't find a dock for it though.

  • Reply
  • 2014-05-19 14:20
  • 8Hnp
  • R

Will this phone get good service in Oracle AZ?

  • Reply
  • 2014-05-19 05:29
  • 8Y2}
  • Q

this phone is upgradeable to 4.4.2 kitkat

  • Reply
  • 2014-05-13 03:22
  • PvfC
  • C

this will work on all GSM/CDMA network in India

  • Reply
  • 2014-03-07 09:28
  • v{NM
  • R

Will this work with airtel or any other gsm carrier in India? .?

  • Reply
  • 2014-03-03 19:05
  • 2SA6
  • Q

this is a good mobile of the year .....

  • Reply
  • 2014-02-17 16:26
  • 9xff
  • R

> In reply to [deleted post]thankx
ur right.

  • Reply
  • 2014-02-03 12:24
  • Y}K4
  • F

Hi to all I have a Razr HD and make a REset factory many times but erase all, unfortunately look like all cel phones do the same because I have reset many differents brands and do same thing start like a new.
hope this help to your question.

  • Reply
  • 2014-01-22 16:37
  • PrK%
  • H

Hi, Can any one confirm if performing a factory data reset by booting into recovery erases internal storage or not? Pls note factory data reset by booting into recovery from switched off state and not by choosing settings- privacy- factory data reset.

  • Reply
  • 2014-01-03 08:49
  • n1H{
  • Q

master one phone mind blowing

  • Reply
  • 2013-10-22 12:51
  • 9EXN
  • H

Best phone I've had. Very good build quality and fast. The battery is great. I just hope to find something with as good as build quality in my next phone.

  • Reply
  • 2013-09-09 07:31
  • 4nQ$
  • U

> In reply to yamahajo @ 2013-08-04 01:30 from kaHk - click to readHey dont forget that there was a time where the moto was the champion...of all...

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-12 06:03
  • uCrZ
  • R

> In reply to yamahajo @ 2013-08-04 01:30 from kaHk - click to readooooohh burned....

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-05 09:25
  • j@L8
  • R

Whoever the dummy is that stated Motorola is crap is obviously not very intelligent about the cell phone industry. He's probably a guy who thinks samsung is the god of all tech... and they clearly ARE NOT!!! Apple is so locked up you cannot change it nearly at all. Android is the only OS that you can make yours COMPLETELY. That being said, Motorola is a top runner in so many ways its unbelievable... and the way they take care of their customers is second to none!!! They do more for their customers than ANY OTHER MANUFACTURER AROUND!!! They have warrantied phones for me when they are out of warranty. Does ANY other company do that???????? NO!!!!!!!! And why? Because they don't really care about their customers like Motorola does. I would gladly debate this with anybody because being that I HAVE owned every other brand, I have been told repeatedly "Sorry, you are out of the original warranty BUT you CAN purchase an extended one if you'd like?" Motorola on the other hand just simply says "Sure! We will gladly take care of any issue being that you are a VALUED customer!" Eat it captain negativity!!!

  • Reply
  • 2013-08-04 01:30
  • kaHk
  • R

> In reply to User @ 2013-07-24 11:46 from U2Y2 - click to readplease clarify..? please do not pass opinion without reasons...does not assist anyone to make decision.

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-28 01:34
  • RNKL
  • R

moto phones are useless and the money spent here is just like gift to moto company. useless product which needs to be kicked out

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-24 11:46
  • U2Y2
  • H

> In reply to Marco M @ 2013-04-03 11:20 from 5i4e - click to readMotorola is the most innovative telecomm products company and may I remind it was Moto who introduced gorilla glass and the new era of slim phones which everyone else simply followed because these features fascinates everyone, also it was Moto who introdused Linux based OS which has been further enhanced to latest android platforms, it is only your misconception that you feel for other handsets which you simply feel better by watching there advertisements.Try to gather more info before you say something like that for a company like Moto.

  • Reply
  • 2013-07-05 13:46
  • IaH5
  • R
Sort by:
Total of 98 user reviews and opinions for Motorola DROID RAZR HD.