News - Reader comments

Leaked iPhone 5 parts fit nicely into supposed frame

21 August, 2012 | Read the news | Post your comment
Leaked iPhone 5 parts fit nicely into supposed frame - read the full textiResQ, an Apple gadgets repairing company, decided to try and assemble a dock connector and headphone jack cable into a supposed, early-build, next-gen iPhone frame. The two fitted perfectly meaning that the leaked parts could in fact be part of the iPhone 5. iPhone 5 parts Compared with...

 

Sort by:

Snore. Sorry I drifted off there. I really don't see what the big fervor is about. It has a 4" screen meaning it's now approaching a decent size. It'll have a slightly better camera blah blah blah. I'm just over Apple in a big way.

  • Reply
  • 2012-08-26 12:00
  • vCQ@

It seems that the latest designer in the world died last year :D

  • Reply
  • 2012-08-23 16:17
  • pp@K

> In reply to Retard Detector @ 2012-08-22 21:36 from t7r1 - click to readWhat makes you say I have never won an award?

Because I stated that winning an award for making 30 million sales, is something I could live without, if I had a product with over 100 million sales?

Sounds like you've never even been in the running. :P

  • Reply
  • 2012-08-23 16:15
  • 2CFr

> In reply to maxxi @ 2012-08-23 13:14 from 3xJ2 - click to readWelcome to Apple services

  • Reply
  • 2012-08-23 13:53
  • M@NL

i don't believe it and i pray that this rumor is false.This design in so disappointing and looks very much like older version of iphone which is IP4 or IP4s.whats the poitn in spending so much money if u have to buy a new fone that looks same like ur old 1.

  • Reply
  • 2012-08-23 13:14
  • 3xJ2

i dont believe it..i pray that this is a false rumour..cuz design of IP5 is so disappointing. it looks so similar to previous version IP4 ...wats teh poitn in spending so much money jus to buy the new fone that looks almost same as ur last fone !!

  • Reply
  • 2012-08-23 13:11
  • 3xJ2

> In reply to Shahram @ 2012-08-23 01:04 from gD7K - click to readit isn't made yet man

  • Reply
  • 2012-08-23 10:43
  • 3IJQ

Actually, the rest of the componants still need to be installed.

Although, it does appear the battery will be longer and possibly a bit thicker, thanks tyo the thinner screen.

All it needs is a minimum 12hour wifi-3g-on battery life and i'll be set :D

  • Reply
  • 2012-08-23 10:24
  • Na%n

the headphone jack would be better up the top because people wouldnt really want to put their phones in the pocket upside down or wreck the cable c'mon what stupidity is that....

  • Reply
  • 2012-08-23 09:34
  • HkQD

12 sept with at&t in us, lauching date crossed for a good desine and battery life

  • Reply
  • 2012-08-23 09:16
  • vGEf

That battery looks huge... i think we may see the razr max get dethroned for battery life.

  • Reply
  • 2012-08-23 04:34
  • tR9j

anyone knows when iphon 5 might come to the market ?!?!?!

  • Reply
  • 2012-08-23 01:04
  • gD7K

..WOOOW...a 3.5 mm headphone jack at the bottom....i can't believe..that's like "MUST HAVE" model on my list :D

  • Reply
  • 2012-08-23 00:51
  • pp@K

> In reply to Denzo @ 2012-08-22 18:18 from 2CFr - click to readAwards do matter. You've obviously never won one. :p

  • Reply
  • 2012-08-22 21:36
  • t7r1

> In reply to lol what? @ 2012-08-21 12:21 from fJCp - click to readFunny thing is, Apple will probably make both of those publications, now becoming the biggest company in the world.

  • Reply
  • 2012-08-22 18:46
  • 2CFr

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-08-22 14:26 from P$uD - click to readAward? Award for what? iPhone has sold more phones than the SGS2.. by a lot. The public have made their case.. you think some award from some no body is more important than 100 million sales?! HAAH!! Try again, loser!

  • Reply
  • 2012-08-22 18:18
  • 2CFr

Apple you have a whole company in charge of making ONE phone, where as other manufacturers have so many models to worry about, yet you manage to screw it up. :'(

  • Reply
  • 2012-08-22 15:45
  • t7r1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-08-22 14:26 from P$uD - click to readTrue.. LeonNotts u need to get ur stats and then decide the pioneer, if u just want to tell about ur opinion and ur handset and then keep the things with u...

  • Reply
  • 2012-08-22 14:41
  • P$uD

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-08-22 13:39 from P$uD - click to readWell said, I agree with you....

  • Reply
  • 2012-08-22 14:40
  • P$uD

> In reply to LeonNotts @ 2012-08-21 22:03 from pKqK - click to readConsidering the fact that GS2 has got the award for the best phne inspite of the iphone 4, to tell you the APPLE has made the highest revenue than Samsung in terms of iphone itself howevr the samsung is struglling behind inspite of bringing many handset in competition....

  • Reply
  • 2012-08-22 14:26
  • P$uD

Note: Sponsored advertising links are in green.