Nokia C2-01 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.0
7.1
7.1

world best phone ever. i m using it from last 3 years. no one is similar to this.

• 2015-02-24 16:14
  • KIEp

My Nokia C2-01 is very good at making and receiving phone calls and I'll keep using it until it doesn't work anymore. In the meantime, if I perceive a need to move into the current century, then I'll seek advice.

• 2015-02-19 12:46
  • wdG9

i am using nokia c2 01 on last 3 years past one month i can't able to watch the video whether it is my problem or network pbm

• 2015-02-12 13:45
  • XuZ8

> In reply to Biswajeet @ 2011-02-16 17:56 from 7tDu - click to readmy mobile have a problem its have a downloading problem when i download something message shows link not available plsssss with due respect plss solve my problem

• 2015-02-08 12:37
  • PAm7

I can't read the name of anyone who calls me,it's too small. and I can't see the time at all.
Took it to a Vodaphone oulet and they could not help me.

• 2015-01-19 05:03
  • XrBn

> In reply to Rahul @ 2014-12-26 07:01 from t@5r - click to readSame problem for me also pls give me the solution for this and give the reasion

• 2014-12-29 16:29
  • 7t8{

NOKIA C201 3G SMART PHONE has a good 3.2mp Still Camera, Internet is also good, Streamings also work well.

• 2014-12-29 12:28
  • Hkt}

NOKIA C201 3G Smart Phone, is really one of the best phones made by Nokia. Some of the good things are. (1) CAMERA: with 3.2mp Still Camera it Captures really good pictures, and they look great when Viewed on Desktops and Hi-end Smart Phones (2) 3G INTERNET : it has a good internet Speed(Speed depends on Settings & Operator) and displays web pages within a blink of eye, it plays tv channels, and youtube videos and Streamings without any interruptions, and i did lots of downloads. And good thing is that, this phone Consumes Very Less Data, and also this phone can be used like an internet modem. This phone is very handy where Hi-end phones don't work properly over the mobile networks So we may also like to carry C201 with us. (3) BATTERY: when listened to lots of music, browsing, FM radio...etc . Battery don't drain quickly. Nokia C201 is an easy to operate phone, with all usefull feaures, and everyones opinion is that, this phones Softwares, Spares, Certificates must be Continued they Should not be Stopped. Thanks !

• 2014-12-28 16:44
  • 9F$Q

Hello
I have a problem with my nokia c2-01 my phone's camera has been stucked on standby.
And I hav'nt any idea how to resolve that problem.
so please any one can help me to resolve the problem.
Thanx to all

• 2014-12-26 07:01
  • t@5r

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-19 22:53 from B{1D - click to readHi, I wanted to ask if it has a front camera? Plz reply, thnx

• 2014-12-23 20:58
  • 6P9b

How can I get back my nokia c201.the phone must be somewhere in our locality but..
the phone was with 8GB of sandisk memorycard with a lot of my files.
I only have the phone number and the carton box bearing with the nokia c201 which consists a lot of details about the phone eg: IMEI no,Serial no,etc

• 2014-12-14 12:28
  • U@HE

hello fans of nokia c2-01.if you want to stream youtube videos.select proper internet setings eg voda SIM - select Vodafone Mobile Connect under configuration and prefered APN.. then download opera mini 7.1 for your phone.then go to www.youtube.com. try to keep your internet speed of 25-30KBps.
if it does not work and so if you want to download the video in 3gp formate.then edit url as "ss" before "youtube.com/..." instead of www.youtube.com/...
i mean erase "www." and replace "www." with "ss"
that is "ssyoutube.com/..."
eg:www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNpBWZTzNvY
so you must type
ssyoutube.com/watch?v=uNpBWZTzNvY
okay
it will redirect to another website called savefrom.net.
keep waiting to load the website.select 3gp 240 or less. sometimes the audio cannot decode by your c201.it does work in any device.
keep clean your history,catche as well cookies in your opera mini 7.1[under opera mini setting]

• 2014-12-14 12:13
  • U@HE

> In reply to Deepak @ 2014-06-07 19:12 from U@bZ - click to readthe nokia c201 does not support whatsapp.but the java phone nokia x2-01 does support.if you have it you can download and install it from nokia ovi and install it in your device(x2-01).[tested]

• 2014-12-14 11:57
  • U@HE

> In reply to Mary @ 2014-07-10 09:15 from u0w2 - click to readnokia c2 01 does support 3g called UMTS. I test with vodafone,reliance,airtel,aircel. The vodafone,airtel and reliance are 115KBps,80KBps,60KBps in average.the aircel get lost its sigle again and again.
In the nokia symbian smartphones say N8,5800 express music, the got speeds of more than 500KBps.
so the nokia c201 would not be the device you expect.

• 2014-12-14 11:52
  • U@HE

> In reply to razi @ 2014-07-26 08:48 from uwX7 - click to readupdate version in nokia c2 01
I have 3 years experience on this phone.I tested as many as I can.
just
1)download "Nokia Software Updater" from internet.
2)connect your pc to the internet & install in your pc
3)run the program
4)connect your device to the pc (eg.by usb cable)
5)let the software detect your nokia model.
6)continue to download update software version
7)install in your nokia c2 01
8)finish
it is done.
Note:if you could not find the proper software or
could not help yourself.try to mail me at waikhomromesh6@gmail.com

• 2014-12-14 11:42
  • U@HE

> In reply to rajesh @ 2014-09-04 10:48 from 2TiP - click to readcheck date and time in your setting. opera mini canoot work without correct date and time.[almost]

• 2014-12-14 11:28
  • U@HE

> In reply to DADA-Raja @ 2014-10-16 09:42 from 2@qg - click to readi think it can be done with some nokia pc suit or nokia ovi suite.

• 2014-12-14 11:25

> In reply to Bigseg @ 2014-11-24 16:42 from CAex - click to readGood Day

I am having the same problem with my phone that's the reason why i have been browsing the internet looking for a solution (probably in the form of an update) so i can get my emails from the phone again.

• 2014-12-01 05:03
  • Q$NF

> In reply to akshay @ 2014-11-12 11:09 from uu2A - click to readI want watch video youtup

• 2014-11-28 10:24
  • fuPw
Total of 3629 user reviews and opinions for Nokia C2-01.