Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 - user opinions and reviews

5.7
5.6
5.4

someone pls tell
which ones better samsung galaxy ace or xperia x10 mini??

• 2011-07-25 13:31
  • 3YHA

can anyone tell me that any samsung mobiles have water resistant?

• 2011-07-25 13:19
  • tVXP

I have been using the phone for the last months and I was having WiFi problems. I downloaded the WiFi fixer application and since then it is all going well. I love the phone and have no problems with it.

• 2011-07-25 13:03
  • m4gV

how can i close application,there is no option.only back

• 2011-07-25 12:12
  • uCrZ

youtube is very slow on my Samsung ace, can any one help me out with the solution????
Thanks in advance for your support.

• 2011-07-25 11:15
  • PTiX

i have samsung galaxy ace with myself and i feel itz best mid range android phone ever itz features r truely out of the world itz having flash which galaxy s lacks along with the phone works quite well no prob at all.......... and the thing about tha android version 2.2.1 pls wait for sometime gingerbread is going to be available for ace ...........

• 2011-07-25 11:09
  • utu4

I m planning to buy a smartphone.can anyone suggest which phone is better SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE or HTC WILDFIRE S ?

• 2011-07-25 11:02
  • bJ7m

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-07-25 07:47 from PSv$ - click to readI think the hardware is the one defective, not the software. I've had my Galaxy Ace for months and it never konked-out on me even after rooting and installing custom roms multiple times already.

• 2011-07-25 09:41
  • vxiI

m using this phone from last 3 mnths...m nt facing any problem like u guys said...yup it consumes battery that is because it is multiprocessor..

otherwise it has best features...superb camera, so many of games n applications, touch is so smooth

• 2011-07-25 09:29
  • u1E%

can anyone tel me,wat is the bad problem of Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 ?....tel me pls ....I'am waiting UR answer...

• 2011-07-25 08:20
  • sF$C

> In reply to zarbnx @ 2011-07-24 12:04 from PFMG - click to read Yes, sad to say we have the same problem. last june 7 2011 my wife gave me a galaxy ace and the following day i was surprise to see that my phone shuts down on its own. June 9,2011 my son brought the phone to samsung marikina to report the problem. they reformat the phone and after 2 days it happened again, my wife brought it back to samsung, after two weeks they gave us a new unit. again i still have the same problem and my phone is still with them today is july 25. somebody from samsung give me a call and advice me not to download anything! wow what a great phone! BUYERS BEWARE.......

• 2011-07-25 07:47
  • PSv$

can anyone tell me, why i cant use my 3G and during skype, i cant use video conferencing by using S5830, can anyone assist me?

• 2011-07-25 07:39
  • IVNR

> In reply to mat. @ 2011-07-21 05:55 from ttde - click to readim playing eternal legacy on my ace and its more than 400mb

• 2011-07-25 06:51
  • Mfxh

> In reply to Ashish Gaware @ 2011-07-24 19:52 from ut7C - click to readhello ya some times this type of problem occure due to software of mobile phone.........go to samsung customer care and tell them 2 reset the software of ur phone..

• 2011-07-25 06:44
  • utup

> In reply to zarbnx @ 2011-07-24 12:04 from PFMG - click to readThat has happened to me after using it with the charger on and watching a movie for about 40 minutes. Another problem is that it says to charge it, but would not start charging until I took the battery out and restarted it, so some overload happening when using a lot of power perhaps.

• 2011-07-25 06:21
  • wg@N

> In reply to Ashish Gaware @ 2011-07-24 19:52 from ut7C - click to readyes, my friend there is problem in range, but for me not as u have mentioned, its some time suddenly out of range & in few minutes back to normal

• 2011-07-25 06:16
  • MGEu

> In reply to Sunnythunder @ 2011-07-24 20:07 from uCrU - click to readwildfire s best than galaxy ace because galaxy ace has andriod 2.2 but htc wildfire s has andriod 2.3 updated version and performence is good

• 2011-07-25 03:58
  • wdND

i love my ace :) i don't experience any of your problems except for the battery consumption.

• 2011-07-25 03:21
  • t7Fp

Hi there,can anyone help me how to use my samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 call features? How can I use my speaker phone in calling or receiving a call, I want to use the feature instead of holding my phone near my ear. thank you.

• 2011-07-24 20:12
  • Rd6$

Hi! I am planning to buy a mobile phone soon. So please let me know which one is better Samsung Galaxy Ace or HTC Wildfire S. Please tell me the pros and cons of both phones.
Thanx a lot for your help.
Sunny

• 2011-07-24 20:07
  • uCrU
Total of 14694 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830.