Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.3
7.4
7.4

i recently bought it it is amazing

• 2012-10-16 13:00
  • 2@qK

Does it support micro-sim, or normal sized sim card???

• 2012-10-16 11:04
  • J5dx

really superb

• 2012-10-16 07:33
  • tTP6

someone please tell me what are the games that come pre-installed in the note 10.1. Do you have to buy games like gta, PES? or do you get them from google play free?

• 2012-10-16 06:44
  • fs%E

It's amazing! It is better than the new iPad, the only thing that the new iPad have that this one doesn't is the retina display it is just the best display right now, but this baby can beat it with performance and it is the best one right now no performance issue or whatever, i just can wait for it to get jellybean!

• 2012-10-16 02:29
  • t7Rs

hey guys i just bought one today its such an amaizing tablet i hav ever ever ever seen or experienced. alos the bettry life is amaizing the best feture is u can make an receive call on this monster tab so weather u hav a prepaid sim u can just recharge ur data bundle from that monster tab. ir remote is an app which already in the tablet worked on my lg led tv perfectly and and yeah i mean its 2 gb ram 1.4 quad core prcessor plus 5mp back with flash light and 1.9 mp front, sd card (up to 64 gb optional) normal sim card size no micro or nano sim card required for this note 10.1 i think this is more then enough from the tablet. samsung hav proved that they can offer a quality product in a better price then apple. great job samsung.

• 2012-10-16 01:23
  • fwYd

How do I could use my MICRO SIMCARD FROM MY GALAXY S3 (ATT) into the Galaxy Note 3G. Because I know that the Note use a full size sim card. Thanks.

• 2012-10-15 22:55
  • 43AH

this device is priced very high at 37500rs (699$)when it is launched in us for 499$ in us.

• 2012-10-15 20:46
  • 2@Ye

this tab is not arrived in my country, but it has all i wish for in a tab. I've ordered one from the U.S and can't wait for my dhl package. I want to go to sleep and don't wake up until my note 10.1 arrives and wakes me up. I luv this tab from what i've read and the youtube videos i've seen. Waiting for my package.

• 2012-10-15 19:34
  • fs%E

What is the price of 8gb and 16gb models in INDIA

• 2012-10-15 16:26
  • 2Zd{

this tablet is do all work that a ipad3 can do and it can do more than that

• 2012-10-15 13:49
  • YTJt

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-10-15 06:15 from v0XD - click to readthis tablet is just fantastic it support every thing

• 2012-10-15 13:37
  • YTJt

it is priced very high 499$ when sony is providing tab with same congiguration for 399$.

• 2012-10-15 10:31
  • 2WH0

I am a Mac fan but.....the only thing iPAD is better is battery lifetime.......android has flash and shares the same connector with almost any device. iPAD is unique connector and now they made a new one for the smaller version......this is too much....Going back to windows

• 2012-10-15 07:18
  • TfP2

can be istalled with word processor, excel and power point like microsoft?????

• 2012-10-15 06:15
  • v0XD

Great device. Love the Android system as I have the s3 as well. No problems at all you just have to be careful with what you download occasionally. In the circumstance having Avast protection on my phone and tablet really helps :)

• 2012-10-14 22:28
  • u7wq

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-10-11 12:45 from 7X9R - click to readyou can use it without a SIM as long as you connect it to WiFi, ofcourse you can not use Whatsapp and calling or texting in hat case

• 2012-10-14 10:55
  • XNtq

> In reply to pozeaki @ 2012-10-13 13:26 from Mfxc - click to readI'm not a critic of Android neither am I of Apple but with love for gadgets and having the privilege to use both Os every day Apples comes tops. On my galaxy I experience way to may glitches and applications crushing so often it's insane the apple might be So called defined to just iOS approved apps but I believe having an open system for apps and software and hardware is apples way of say Quality supersedes quantity

I don't believe Samsung do care much about the quality of their products that's y there's a new upgrade every quarter

• 2012-10-14 09:14
  • fXXM

Any one know what carrier is available in USA for 4G network that work for the device?

• 2012-10-14 09:06
  • 4{ca
Total of 1958 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000.