I want gionee elife e7 plz help me any issues(heating or low battery backup)& any other problems
On my gionee e7 big in video recording voice not record what ido
Hi friends, despite of my friends negative feedback about the phone and the unknown brand Gionee..i dared to purchase the E7 and I am very happy with it. Mine never lagged or had any other problem, have been using it for about 2 months..loaded all high end graphics games and it runs it all. It gets a little bit heated when u play games but his can be solved by using earphone and not the speaker. I dont know what is the relation but it works. My friends always carry charger at office but i never had to charge at office. Use it wise and it will love u back. kudous Gionee.
this phone is just awesome!! especially the 32gb version the benchmark score is 33975 in my device(Antutu)
1.Camera(both front n bac) is just brilliant.
2.i donno y people complain about the Amigo interface if u don't like it just shift to nova or other launchers..but it's completely user oriented and i personally like it.
3.for a 2500mAh it easily lasts for more than a day with constant wi-fi connection n hours of game..(after a hour of batman game the battery reduced by 10%)
4.the display is awesome..the auto brightness is brilliant(me living in chennai-India) i can see clearly under sunlight
5.and moreover the overall packaging n looks r good for a premium handset
6.overall my rating for the 32gb 3gb RAM variant is 9/10
just remember for 27 odd thousand u get
-the 2.2GHZ snapdragon 800 CPU
-awesomke graphics support
-32gb inbuilt memory( i have like 250 (320kbps)songs and 55 FHD videos and 6 heavy games n still 8 gb remains of 22 gb user available storage only 1 gb of the given 4 gb of system storage have been used for apps)
-16MP back camera draws comparison with galaxy S5
-8MP front is a class leader
-u have like FB whatsapp BBM wechat twitter ram optimizer anti virus battery manager all built in so there is no need to download these apps
-flip cover which is of good quality
-3 NFC tags
-it's a complete package
MY FINAL VERDICT: JUST GO FOR IT WITHOUT WORRY AND U WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED
i had purchased before 7 days after reviewing from your site, but i am glad to write that this handset should not be purchased as it was going hotter after use of 5 minute and when i had written it to the company, i am shocked on his reply that " due to slim design and metal body this hand set will always get high temperature on use.
I am not satisfy with the handset and the answer of the company.
AnonD-171580, 12 Jun 2014hi,
i am thinking to buy this mobile but i am having very much query
1. camera quality i... more1. camera quality indoor & outdoor also......Outdoor is good but indoor is not that good without proper lighting.....flash is not powerful.
2. it having ois.......nope it doesn't have OIS which is a must for such mobiles with good lens and good processing power. Videos are just about average since u cant shoot full HD videos in front camera whereas other mobiles like LH, Sony , Sammy or HTC provides full HD videos in 1.2 and 2 MP front camera. No option of slow motion videos or timescape.
3. its protecting saphire glass on camera.....yes but since its produting outside of frame u may end up with scratches.
4. battery backup .....is ok not that reliable......for a full HD resolution and 5.5 inch screen u need 3500+ battery
5. display quality is good indoors but not visible in sunlight even at maximum brightness
6. amigo os is laggy or what....very laggy OS.......u can solve app and widget problem by other launchers but overall Amigo is laggy and affects the performance which could have been smoother due to snapdragon processor
7. in call volume & out call volume.........volume is average and could have been higher, but ur sound on the other side is good.
8. camera images are very grainy .........there is noise when u zoom in and is shaky since OIS isn't available.
9. can someone upload some photos in indoor & outdoor dont compress it.....check the video reviews
10. how about firmware update provided by gioneee.......no kitkat yet, Gionee says due to technical issues its not yet available .....its been promised for E6 from months together but still no sign of kitkat......other updates like theme, wallpaper etc is given OTA.
11. your experince........not so good......phone restarts......amigo interfers in lots of things......many small small things that u need to compromise on........battery heats up near camera area. Speaker is not so clear. Main let down is lack of 4G. Battery cannot be replaced as back panel cannot be removed. No Memory card slot to add memory.For the same price u can opt for LG G pro, Sammy S4 or Nexus 4.
One of the best phone I hv ever tried I m playing one of the most heavy games like nova 3 asphalt 8 and nfs mw 2 in full graphics without any lags and its display is also nice coz it is hving 1080 fhd quality with one of the most durable glasa corning gorilla glass 3
i am thinking to buy this mobile but i am having very much query
1. camera quality indoor & outdoor also
2. it having ois
3. its protecting saphire glass on camera
4. battery backup
5. display quality
6. amigo os is laggy or what
7. in call volume & out call volume
8. camera images are very grainy or
9. can someone upload some photos in indoor & outdoor dont compress it
10. how about firmware update provided by gioneee
11. your experince
How many devices do they think they are gonna sell?? Gionee E7 is a new brand. And in every other citi, i doubt anyone will spend 29k for this. But without any after sales support, its a short term mobile worth 29k. (Ateast for majority of the country where there is no good Gionee service).They should have spent past 6 months testing out their products and opening up service centers across India having technically qualified staff before they launched another flagship device :(
Guys compromise till 6 months then this will be outspeced, outdated and plain old for you. Then when you go to sell this you will have a queue of people who wants to buy it from you because its GIONEE!!! Best of luck getting at least 1/5 or its price now. Then say you start having restarting issues, battery replacement or drop this handset once and the screen breaks-- you better be in a big city or best of luck finding a service center in ur city. Plus add other 10,000 rs and 1 month waiting period to sent it to a big city getting serviced and coming back. We already have too many manufactures like gionee who manufacture use and throw mobiles without any upgrades. If Gionee wants a space amongst them, then you launch good quality + value for money devices like Motorola, Huawei or soon to come Xiaomi.
faivirus, 10 Jun 2014You are also not paying 40k for this handset. Cannot expect so many feature. Same mobile with ... moreWe may not be spending 40K for this handset but 29K is not less either. U get Nexus 5 16Gb for the same price with better features and hardware not to mention the smooth, faster kitkat and future updates from google.It has 4G and wireless charging too.
Rayeez Ali, 10 Jun 2014Bhai, i tested dual speaker on Gionee E7 and it is one speaker and 2 vents like in comments...... moreBoth 32Gb and 16Gb have same configuration except for additional ram. both have a single speaker and 2 vents not dual speakers. Speaker volume is a problem in both variants even NDTV gadgets have the same comments about speaker sound, its not clear at high levels. (An article says that the 1/2.3-inch OV16825 Omnivision sensor in the camera is capable of operating in full-resolution 16MP video at 30fps, 4K2K (3840 x 2160) video at 60fps, and 1080p HD video at 60fps with extra pixels for EIS but unfortunately Gionee has not utilized the capabilities well which is very unfortunate.) The front camera maxes out at 720p videos only. The last part of OIS is also true, it doesn't have optical image stabilization which would have done wonders for the 16 MP camera. Conclusion both 32 and 16 Gb variants DO NOT DIFFER in functionality.
Baiju K, 09 Jun 2014S de reviews r true.u can only take full HD vdo at 30 fps.No slow motion 60 or 120 fps vdos in... moreYou are also not paying 40k for this handset. Cannot expect so many feature. Same mobile with same design/ SONY or SAMSUNG would have not priced less than 40k. It is Gionee so price less for such kind of hardware. I am using this phone from past 4 months with next launcher (Dont like amigo UI). Throw any app or game / No lags.
Anupam, 10 Jun 2014I have purchased Gionee from ebay. Since the first day it has had Auto touch issue where the d... moreYou should ask for a new piece.Demand a DOA from service center.
Infact u should have first accessed the customer protection from ebay for a fresh piece.
I have purchased Gionee from ebay. Since the first day it has had Auto touch issue where the device activates touches on the screen on its own. I thought it is the screen guard or dust on the screen and carried on with it for a month or so but then realized that the problem increased. It used to restart without any reason and then I did some research online and found that this is a known problem.I gave my phone at the service center on 6th may 2014 and they took over 5 days to fix the problem.They reset the phone and all contacts and apps were formatted. After resetting phone was working fine for few days now again the problem has started. The touch on the screen is not working in the first half part of the screen so I cannot bring down the notification bar of touch the upper part of the screen. The next morning I wanted to try it again so I tried to turn on the phone and the phone wouldn’t turn on. The light was blinking when I tried to charge the phone which was strange. Then I restarted the phone and it started. I don't know whether it is hardware problem or software problem.