Kulmiyee, 10 Jul 2014I would kindly ask if both lines support 3G. ThanksNo only one
I am planning to buy this phonethis week, i am in India. Can anyone please tell every good and bad about this phone? Someone who is using this?
My main doubts about this phone are :
1. Does it have a good battery life for one day usage?
2. Does it gets heat up? Bcoz micromax canvas knight heats up the most....so being an octa core, does this phone heat up after lots of browsing net n gaming??
3. How is the camera? (Though i dont have much problem with a bad cam)
4. How is the 3G connectivity as it has only 900/2100 HSDPA?
5. What is the screen protection?
6. Is the processing power and RAM and GPU enough to play high graphic games?
7. Does it have glove touch sensitivity? (While wearing gloves)
8. Is it worth buying for 20K indian rupess (Approx. 340$)?
Please mention all the cons and pros of this phone, and please reply by typing my name at first :) thanks in advance
Hi...can someone tell me how to make a video call from this awesome phone? Thank you
Kulmiyee, 10 Jul 2014I would kindly ask if both lines support 3G. Thanksyup. both support 3g.
An Awesome Gadget, got it couple of days back. Awesome performance, Awesome Battery life. Cool looks, not too thick, Only thing I am trying to figure out is, "Which glass type is the screen (eg gorilla or something)"
AnonD-262103, 08 Jul 2014To 3X users: I just bought this phone, it's also a G750-U10 version, and i'm receiving a outp... moreCan you check and tell my please if it supports OTG (usb on the go)? The only thing i want to now so i will buy the phone.
all specs seem to be great... only 1 thing! mediatek .. litle bit dispointed+confusing = hahaha
daniel tan, 08 Jul 2014what is octa coreOcta core , is a CPU with eight (8) nucleums for running the system , on a quad cor CPU nothing haves lag , on a octa core you will never have lag as long as you'll leave , hope i helped you :d
AnonD-256772, 28 Jun 2014i already bought it .. does it have radio ? Yes, it has radio
To 3X users:
I just bought this phone, it's also a G750-U10 version, and i'm receiving a output 1A USB charger adapter. Is the original huawei USB charger adapter also output 1A?