bibhu prasad, 06 Apr 2015xlent phone,bt camera quality is very lowRAM is very few,no game,no apps will be instaled.only taking phone,
prateek, 25 Mar 2015guys dont buy this coz battery back is too low n screen blinking prb coz i have been using 210... moreExactly battery problem , Screen blinking it seems like because of heavy cold my phone is shivering bullshit man.
Hanging problem oh god what to say it just pissed me off
raaj, 01 Feb 2015This phone is very good Htc is Htc .I use this mobile about one year.
don't buy this mobile bcoz,battery backup very low,not having flash lite.
guys dont buy this coz battery back is too low n screen blinking prb coz i have been using 210 for 8 mnths bt i,m nt satisfied wid dis phone all wall papepers are rubbish
battery will dead very fast and mobile display blinking problem every 2 mnths
Anonymous, 01 Mar 2015when dialing a number the screen automatically is turned off even before I make the phone clos... morebro just dowload the proxmity sensor app from play store and turn off the sensor and if you want any other help contact me on whatsapp
Anonymous, 18 Jan 2015Yes You are right It is the worst phone I ever bought Dark camera front when taking at night time
very good mobile, even ruff & tuff.
screen very good, clarity is also good.
when dialing a number the screen automatically is turned off even before I make the phone close to my ear! Can anyone please help? It's really annoying as I've just unboxed it!
Its a worst phone I ever used. Not get update on android versions, getting hang repeadately. Please dont buy this
good phone.But battery backup is not good. its not standing even for 8hours when playing games or in internet.its not hanging when playing games .Its internal memory is not 4GB.it had a great look.
Is lenovo a6000 is good mobile
htc desire 310
Aanshi , 04 Jan 2015Guyz plz help me to. find a smarphone under 10000 of HTC... a humble request HTC good phone but HTC desire 210 is bad
Phone quality not bad but internal memory not 4GB its 2GB (ONLY 2GB) and battery backup very low, Camera Quality not 5GB, its a simple camera,I am not happy about this mobile
My review after using HTC Desire 210 for 6 months:
1) Awesome look and feel. Premium quality plastic. Nice build quality. has that elegant HTC feel. Good looks.
2) Good and responsive touch. Very smooth indeed. No issues here.
3) Even with 512 mb RAM, its quite fast. Good processor if not very good. No hanging problem. No laggig problem as well. Doesnt feel like a 1 GHz Dual-core MediaTek device, performs better.
4) Good GPU (Mali-400). Can play games like GTA 3, Modern Combat 4, N.O.V.A 3 very well.
5) HTC Blinkfeed is good. As the tagline goes " Your homescreen your way ". Allows you to stay connected with social networking apps and other news and updates.
6) Offers good speed in net surfing. 3G speed offered is very good.
7) Good headphones. Sound is good. Can play midium quality 720p HD videos quite well.
1) Internal memory 2.10 gb out of 4 gb. I understand its because of the HTC Blinkfeed. Because other phones with stock android allow approx. 3 gb out of 4 gb. Would have been better if it had even around 2.60-2.80 gb internal memory.
2) Camera is not very good. Good in daylight but bad in low light.
3) Display is just fair as viewing angles are not that good compared to other non-IPS displays. I doubt its 233ppi. Its rather a 180ppi. Display tends to flicker some times but its not that big a problem.
4) Lack of dual speakers. Only one speaker to handle all the audio stuff as well as calls.
5) Battery is not very good. I understand battery is a problem in Android phones, but 1300 mAh is quiet less. A 1700-1900 mAh battery should have been provided.
Go for it if you like HTC. This is a good phone and performs quite well. Has the brand value. But HTC has cut some corners to make this an entry-level budget device. If you wanna explore a hell lot more, go for a Xiaomi Redmi 1s or a ASUS Zenfone 4 or MOTO E at similar price range.