i love this thing!!!!!!!!!!! especially because my previous device was the x1. I HATED THAT THING!!!!!
Major, 07 Apr 2010Is there a solution for the problem of no flash support for the browser and also that of DivX... moreCheck out YXFlash...It's $10, but the free demo plays XVid and DivX files. It's not perfect; people complain that videos lag in full screen and it has some bugs, but it's the best thing out there for now.
Incredible! so good ! No doubt, currently, this is the best phone on the market ... far away better than iphone ...
Is there a solution for the problem of no flash support for the browser and also that of DivX and XviD video playback
the best mobile phone i ever seen and handle in my life. But it lacks in battery life and speaker volume.
It is 10 times better than i-phone 3gs or any other android phone.......go get it soon.........
The Nexus One is amazing piece of hardware with an absolutely gorgeous display. The hardware is top notch and android 2.1 brings a lot of improvements. If you have the money and like android OS buy it and you won't regret it.
saif, 06 Apr 2010dear all,
is any one know how to change it vibrate from dial.when dial a no or keypad its vib... moreHey said,
To cancel vibration go to settings -- sounds & display & uncheck haptic feedback
is any one know how to change it vibrate from dial.when dial a no or keypad its vibrate.
and 2nd is when i use gprs or use net trough my cellular company in between if some one call me my cell response off
any one tel how get i rid from these problem
Anonymous, 27 Mar 2010if you're gonna this one google phone, at least stamp the logo "goole" on top front ... moreYou know it has it on the back and not having logos on the front makes it look classy like the iphone, btw I hate iphone
Anonymous, 05 Apr 2010Do a hard reset ota firmware update will stick thru it and get taskiller you better have it fo... moreThat really won't help much. I suspect most people are like me, where the screen eats up 60-70% of their power. That means that the battery is just too small for such a large screen and powerful device.
Do a hard reset ota firmware update will stick thru it and get taskiller you better have it for extend battery life. People stop having so many Apps running
And for people who don't get why the trackball is there. It's there for fine movements. Try moving around a text box to make SMS text corrections with your finger. Much easier with the trackball.
My big disappointments with the Nexus One to date:
1) Speaker volume. You can have the thing cranked up but sometimes it's hard to hear it from one room in the house to the next.
2) Lack of an FM Radio. Occassionally, it's nice to hear a morning talk show or get traffic information, etc. It would have been nice for such an expensive phone to have an FM radio.
3) Battery life. Barely makes it through a day of moderate usage. Would it have killed HTC to use a Lithium-Polymer battery instead of a Lithium-Ion batt? That extra bit of juice would have dramatically increased peace of mind.
4) SD storage. 4GB in the box for such an expensive phone? Really, that just means you are going to go buy another micro SD card and use this one for back-up. At least 8 GB would have been reasonable. I daresay, it should have been 16 GB.
5) Hardware buttons. They just don't work as well as they should.
6) Camera lens cover. I would have settled for a simple plastic or rubber snap-on to protect the lens. It's really bothersome to have such a high-end phone with a nice cam and worry about the lens being scratched all the time.
7) Camera flash. Xenon would have been better.
8) Flash support. No flash support is really inconvenient.
9) Sleep function. Sucks having to use the top button to always awaken the phone and then have to unlock it. There are work-arounds, but that's not the point.
10) No facebook calendar sync. So they built in facebook contact sync but no calendar sync?
11) NO COPY/PASTE. After the lambasting the iPhone got for this functionality, is it really fair for Android fans to tolerate not having copy/paste on the Nexus One.
12) Occasional lag. I have found the odd moment of lag or unresponsiveness, when I simply have to put the phone to sleep and then start-up again to get it to respond. That said, this issue is very, very rare and aside from the iPhone it's still probably the fastest phone on the market.
13) No dedicated camera buttons. It's a bit annoying to have to use the trackball and the screen for all photo functions including taking the picture and zooming in.
All that said, I am fairly satisfied with the device. It's a huge upgrade for me, coming from a Nokia 5800 Xpressmusic. I love how fast the phone is in everything, from the UI to the browser. I love having access to decent apps for once (Ovi store was garbage). I love the Google integration (Ovi services were terrible to work with in Canada). And despite my complaints the design is decent (I've even found use for the trackball....very useful in editing text/sms). The best features from my perspective are the gorgeous screen, the voice-to-text function for every text box (I don't even type SMS anymore. I just speak them) and the tight GPS integration with everything, from geotagging photos to looking up local pizza joints and then mapping them with directions on Google Maps.
Anonymous, 05 Apr 2010is this 16m toch screan powered??it's more better of 16m color becouse AMOLED screen like samsung HD or omnia2
the battery it's weak when i use 3g network and gps ,but better of iphone .
Rob, 04 Apr 2010Had the phone. Really nice looking phone. But I had to return it because the speaker is just p... morei know what you mean i have a friend name Robet too he have the at&t version he said the speakers are rubbish.... but other than that the phone is great... fast internet and the sreen resolution is very nice...
Had the phone. Really nice looking phone. But I had to return it because the speaker is just plain horrible for a +$500 dollar phone. Speaker sound is very flat. Also, its located in the back (not top/bottom or side of the phone). So, when you lay the phone flat on the table, the sounds get blocked. What a bummer. Why cant they use a better speaker for the phone. When V2 comes out, hopefully with a better speaker... ill might try it again.
3gs user, 29 Mar 2010Hi, i am currently using iphone 3gs n i like it very much due to its smoothness, performance a... moreyes its fast better than 3gs for sure..u will get 95% of i phone feel in this phone with its smoothness...im not really an i phone fan boy..so this might be biased..but nexus one rocks!!