paragonachiever, 15 Nov 2014Guys, i need help my a7-30 suddenly shut down and it's not turning on and not charging. It was... moreI am facing same problem with this...did u get any solution?? I dont find service centre in my location.its really frustrating.please do help me
hey guys , i want to buy this tablet and i just want to know if i would be working on a sketch app to doodle and draw rough sketches with pen , would it be OK ?? or does the screen not so sensitive for that ?
I can't insert Sim in tab it shows a msg that the Sim card pop up is lliegal n tablet shut down within 30 seconds plzzz help me.......
I bought it like a month ago, well, it started ok till recently i noticed touch sensitivity is sucky... sometimes it will hang for few second. The keypad is sucky too, sometimes i cant even type properly, it always change my work to number or other icons. Well, price comes with quality... Want to get cheap stuff, get ready to bare the quality...
azim, 24 Nov 2014The tab iz nice but screen goes black /white while turning on data connectionHi...For white display problem,just update system update to latest version.
The tab iz nice but screen goes black /white while turning on data connection
Hi. I bought this tablet 2 weeks ago and everything was working fine till Friday. However, since Saturday the games are hanging. For example the Subway Surf, candy crush and temple run, they all hang a little bit in the beginning however run smooth after around 30 seconds of initial play. In addition, the photos that I have transferred from my PC to this tablet take some time to gain clarity. Has someone faced these problems with this tab? Is this normal that the game hangs in the initial minutes ot there is some problem with my tablet? Thanks for your answer.
janphil, 17 Nov 2014But why is it that other A3300 are showing a total space of 8.0 gb and other are showing only ... moreit is because the device come with pre-installed software's, including the OS, that the installation files stored at the internal memory.
I had this tablet more than a month ago. I got it on the Digi RM250 + RM50(prepaid sim) promotion. I checked the market price is about RM500 - RM599.
I am using this tablet as my sub-pc, where I connect it with bluetooth keyboard, mouse, main app usage on office, teamviewer to access my home PC at real time. The battery life is really great, I can do my work all day without worry.
Overall the performance is smooth, thanks to its Quacore processor. Apps and games all running fine. For me, I think this tablet has the value of RM400 - RM500.
The CON about this device are:
1. TOUCH SCREEN - the screen sensitivity is really BAD, I hardly use the screen keyboard to do my work. If Lenovo could make a slight improvement on this area this device will be PREFECT! as an entry level device.
2. BUG? - I don't know why the lock screen indicate "EMERGENCY CALL" all the time. Same goes to other A3300, I bought 6 by the way, family bulk ordering :D.
3. LAUNCHER - I personally think the LENOVO UI, Lenovo Launcher, sucks. because All the app shortcuts will be crowded on the home screen and no APPLICATION button like I usually used. But this matter can be easily solved with the other launcher.
4. VOLUME BUTTON - If you want to tune down your sound volume, you have to turn it down while you running a music or video. You can't even go to setting to do that. This could be a be annoying sometime thought. Imagine you wanna play games during a long boring meeting, you can't turn down the volume before the game started to create noticeable sound.
5. DATA CONNECTION - Most of the time when you woke up your device, the data connection is either taking very long time to reconnect, or it doesn't connect to data at all.
Item 2 to 5 just small con I wish to let everyone know, I am not fussy about those, but I am really hope there are way I could make the screen sensitivity goes better. I had tried to root the device and tune it with TSTune but not impressive enough.
Oh ya! last but not least, CAMERA! Erm, I am not the photo guy so it doesn't really matter to me, but I would think the quality is quite fair. An AUTO FOCUS would be a BIG BONUS. but if they do comply that, then I think I won't get it for RM250+RM50 no more... LOL!
SUBHASH, 15 Nov 2014can i upgrade it to android 4.4.4 ? or is it possible to degradei
Anonymous, 16 Nov 2014The other 2GB is used for system files. That's why you see only 6GB, it's the same for every device.But why is it that other A3300 are showing a total space of 8.0 gb and other are showing only 6.0gb?
janphil, 15 Nov 2014The total space is only showing 6.0 gb. I was told by the vendor that if they will upgrade it... moreThe other 2GB is used for system files. That's why you see only 6GB, it's the same for every device.
The total space is only showing 6.0 gb. I was told by the vendor that if they will upgrade it to kitkat the 8.0 gb will be shown. Is it true?
Guys, i need help my a7-30 suddenly shut down and it's not turning on and not charging. It was irritating and it would mean hell if I hadn't got to fix it. Please.
AnonD-331330, 15 Nov 2014How many internal memory does this have?8gb but 5gb user interface