jegan, 10 Aug 2016i want to buy a mobile please suggest me what lenovo vibe k5 plus or xiaomi redmi 3s primeGo with lenovo it's a great product
AnonD-571076, 11 Aug 2016As 24 Hours are going to over, my updated observation for the Lenovo vibe k5 plus 3gb is that ... moreIts all about the security system features thats why your wifi will auto off after several hours.
ric, 22 Feb 2016What's the difference with lenovo lemon 3..?? because I think it's a same device.. Is DAT true DAT Camara is not good..
Phantom, 08 Aug 2016Using the phone for last 2 days...Below are the findings.
1) Display - Nice, No complaint.
... moreAs 24 Hours are going to over, my updated observation for the Lenovo vibe k5 plus 3gb is that the phone unable to make call from the sim (Carrier / Operator) besides showing full signal, whenever try to call it shows "Mobile Network not available" so irritating and make you think that you have wasted money for the garbage. Thereafter when i use to restart the phone then the phone can able to call but for the next two to three hours only, after which again it come to its same positionof of not making call.
Second Issue: while having connected with the Wifi the connection automatically breaks and this is having almost 50 plus times in the day time Switch OFF Switch ON - REPEAT
AnonD-334321, 10 Aug 2016Whats the battery like for someone who doesn't surf the net much but makes lots and lots of calls?Calls drains battery faster than just plain surfing
I heard that same model is available in 3gb ram with all other configuration are same... is it true.??? I also saw same on flipkart. .. If available should I will buy this product????
Whats the battery like for someone who doesn't surf the net much but makes lots and lots of calls?
Anonymous, 08 Aug 2016I bought it 2 days before but right now battery is not performing well same here very poor battery
sundar chavan, 10 Aug 2016There is a big drawback in lenova k5 plus notethat it has a only 2 slots for sim and memory ca... moreI have this phone. There are 2 slots for SIM and a separate slot for SD card. You can use dual SIM and SD extended memory at the same time.
There is a big drawback in lenova k5 plus notethat it has a only 2 slots for sim and memory card ,hence we cannot use at a time dual sim and memory card
i want to buy a mobile please suggest me what lenovo vibe k5 plus or xiaomi redmi 3s prime
It has lion battery which means it will get damaged faster. Remember those old nokia days when your battery used to get swollen? That's the same type of battery being used here. It will not last long either. My guess is you will have to repair battery after 1 year if you're a moderate to heavy user and spend another bucks for purchasing original battery each year
Using the phone for last 2 days...Below are the findings.
1) Display - Nice, No complaint.
2) CPU, RAM, Performance - Lightning fast read and write speed with 64 GB SD Card (x10, 80 MBPS), with heavy use still RAM leftover approx. 1 GB. Not a heavy gamer but Temple run OZ, Montezuma....smooth experience. HD videos in MKV, x264 runs smooth.
3) Camera - DSLR or prosumer camera grade cannot be expected even with flagship brand like galaxy s7 or iphone s6. Fairly good colour composition, better low light capability in comparison with earlier moto experience.
4) Battery - Drains heavily with extensive Data because of background applications. Expects to change removable battery after a year. Till then once charge in a day for 1 hour gaming, 1 hour video/Audio, 1 houir data and rest phone call and messaging - Manageable.
5) OS - Main UI clean however bloatware installed which can be uninstalled. Nice feature of installing app through a) system decide b) Internal Memory c) External SD card.
6) Sound quality - Great, would have been nice with two speakers apart further.
7) SIM capability - 1st 4G/3G enabled; 2nd 2G enabled only.
Note: Unlike Xiaomi phones computer connectivity is excellent with SD Card, no hassel at all. Only ADB drivers shall be installed in the computer.
During 1st use download 86 MB update to solve the battery heating issue.
*****Ultimately choice is yours depending on usage and affordability. Someone may find excellence in flagship product. Ohters will try to change taste with 2-3 phones for a period of 2-3 years.*****
muna, 08 Aug 2016 lags and framedrops much rely upon the cpu frequency .not so much on ram .u can see todays ma... moreI'm specifically talking about this phone since we are on its page. Snapdragon 616 has all the basic architecture gpu inorder to play good demanding high end games. Ram do have a role to play in your overall gaming experience since everything you install gets stored in your ram which means the more you keep your ram free of space, the more it will open up apps faster. Also once you've played the game, you can directly open apps through ram and not from phone's memory.