Whats the battery like for someone who doesn't surf the net much but makes lots and lots of calls?
Anonymous, 08 Aug 2016I bought it 2 days before but right now battery is not performing well same here very poor battery
sundar chavan, 10 Aug 2016There is a big drawback in lenova k5 plus notethat it has a only 2 slots for sim and memory ca... moreI have this phone. There are 2 slots for SIM and a separate slot for SD card. You can use dual SIM and SD extended memory at the same time.
There is a big drawback in lenova k5 plus notethat it has a only 2 slots for sim and memory card ,hence we cannot use at a time dual sim and memory card
i want to buy a mobile please suggest me what lenovo vibe k5 plus or xiaomi redmi 3s prime
It has lion battery which means it will get damaged faster. Remember those old nokia days when your battery used to get swollen? That's the same type of battery being used here. It will not last long either. My guess is you will have to repair battery after 1 year if you're a moderate to heavy user and spend another bucks for purchasing original battery each year
Using the phone for last 2 days...Below are the findings.
1) Display - Nice, No complaint.
2) CPU, RAM, Performance - Lightning fast read and write speed with 64 GB SD Card (x10, 80 MBPS), with heavy use still RAM leftover approx. 1 GB. Not a heavy gamer but Temple run OZ, Montezuma....smooth experience. HD videos in MKV, x264 runs smooth.
3) Camera - DSLR or prosumer camera grade cannot be expected even with flagship brand like galaxy s7 or iphone s6. Fairly good colour composition, better low light capability in comparison with earlier moto experience.
4) Battery - Drains heavily with extensive Data because of background applications. Expects to change removable battery after a year. Till then once charge in a day for 1 hour gaming, 1 hour video/Audio, 1 houir data and rest phone call and messaging - Manageable.
5) OS - Main UI clean however bloatware installed which can be uninstalled. Nice feature of installing app through a) system decide b) Internal Memory c) External SD card.
6) Sound quality - Great, would have been nice with two speakers apart further.
7) SIM capability - 1st 4G/3G enabled; 2nd 2G enabled only.
Note: Unlike Xiaomi phones computer connectivity is excellent with SD Card, no hassel at all. Only ADB drivers shall be installed in the computer.
During 1st use download 86 MB update to solve the battery heating issue.
*****Ultimately choice is yours depending on usage and affordability. Someone may find excellence in flagship product. Ohters will try to change taste with 2-3 phones for a period of 2-3 years.*****
muna, 08 Aug 2016 lags and framedrops much rely upon the cpu frequency .not so much on ram .u can see todays ma... moreI'm specifically talking about this phone since we are on its page. Snapdragon 616 has all the basic architecture gpu inorder to play good demanding high end games. Ram do have a role to play in your overall gaming experience since everything you install gets stored in your ram which means the more you keep your ram free of space, the more it will open up apps faster. Also once you've played the game, you can directly open apps through ram and not from phone's memory.
munna, 08 Aug 2016for me 35-40 is normal broYou won't find 30-40 degress phone. Evrn flagship phones gets around 44-45 after continuous gaming
Anonymous, 08 Aug 2016We are talking about lags and framedrops while playing games and not playable or playable. it ... more lags and framedrops much rely upon the cpu frequency .not so much on ram .u can see todays many phones having 3gb ram cant play heavy games as lag and frame drop is there .but some devices 2 gb ram but greater cpu and gpu frequency can run the games better.
so heavy games mainly rely on cpu and gpu . and i m agree with u in multitasking part .on a bigger ram u can run many apps simultaneously and speedly also .but cant play heavy games on lower cpu and gpu even if u have 3gb or greater ram.
I bought it 2 days before but right now battery is not performing well
Anonymous, 08 Aug 2016So its normal right? Lolfor me 35-40 is normal bro
muna, 08 Aug 2016no such game is there which 2gb ram cant play . 2 gb ram is normal till now for heaviest games... moreWe are talking about lags and framedrops while playing games and not playable or playable. it will run on 2gb ram but with lags and hiccups..If you're like me then if you store many apps including high end games which will eat more of your ram then you would definitely see lags. Also 3gb ram would load apps and games faster and would be able to handle multitasking much better.
Anonymous, 08 Aug 2016Temperature upto 45c is considered normal. Also if it's not uncomfortable to hold then its qui... moreya it can be considered .but according to the conservation of energy the energy only transfers from one form to another .
so the extra heat produced by the phone is a loss of electrical energy in the form of chemical energy stored in ur battery .