maxkhn, 26 Mar 2016great cell phone but i have few issues fella plz help me out 1)how can i stop keypad vibrati... morePress & hold , then select keyboard setting ,then preference, then turn off the vibration.
great cell phone
but i have few issues fella plz help me out
1)how can i stop keypad vibrations??
2)messages take much longer time then any other cell phone y is that??
3)it lags sometimes...
but 1st issue is so irritating please tell me how to stop those vibrations
273 Giga update is good and there are no any problems and this update came after updating almost 1300 Giga not afraid to go
abdulmoeed37, 25 Mar 2016I want to buy a new mobile please guide which phone I should buy huawei honor 4c or lenovo vibe p1mLenovo A6000
How to switch on the another speaker in lenovo vibe p1m .currently only once is working pls give soln friends
Hi every one I purchased lenovo vibe p1m mobile 5months back
From day 1on onwards mobile data is not switching on when I put mobile for stand by again I need to restart or enable flight mode and disable flight mode
How to rectify this problem
Any one having same problem??
Please suggest me how to rectify this problem thanks in advance
I purchase lenevo vibe p1m 6 days ago but The problem is I am not getting "H+" signal but only "H".The same sim if i use in other mobile there it shows H+ and getting high speed also. Pls help....
Deepchand, 25 Feb 2016Same problemI really like the battery backup.. It helped me a lot in chennai flood. Got trapped in house for two days without electricity.. I used power saver button on the left which was very useful.
I am sharing few tips...
1.settings - Data usage - select your network - restrict app background data .. This will save data as well as battery.
2. Settings -permission control - allow only the required permissions for apps based on its functionality. Deny the unappropriate permissions.
3. Settings - background app management - tick all unnecessary apps.
4. Don't let LED notification light to glow more time which will consume more battery. Read all messages as soon as it arrives. If u have configured gmail, LED will glow until u read all unread meaasages in all folders.
5. Switch off the mobile data when not in use.
6. Disable all lenovo's built in apps which you are not using. Settings - apps - all - select the unused app - click disable. I disabled you tube also. Whenever I need, I will enable it. It is always doing something in background.
7. You can go to developer options - don't keep activities.
Anonymous, 06 Mar 2016This phone is **** it download apps on it's own .I can't stop this autocorrect although I trie... moreYes. I too faced the same issue. Everyday a new app was getting installed without my knowledge. Mobile data was also turned on automatically. I scanned my mobile with AVG , and found 3 threats which are lenovo's built in apps. AVG could not remove those threats and I could not even find the path of those threats. ( may be rooting is reqd.) But it is not happening after updating 1300MB update.
I want to buy a new mobile please guide which phone I should buy huawei honor 4c or lenovo vibe p1m
kiran , 23 Mar 2016Video calling is not working, what should I doThere is no video calling feature in this phone. Use Skype or IMO.
Aju, 22 Mar 2016If I 3 times on screen its zooming in touch problem how to resolve thisYou can turn this off in settings>accessibility
why my mobile battery charge reducing while iam not using it ? i didnt insert sim & memory card yet.
Deep, 24 Mar 2016My phone consume 1% battery in 30 minute of stand by please helpWhere is the problem?
That would mean that the battery on stand by will be empty in 3000 minutes which equals 50 hours, actually my phone in stand by doesn't last 6 hours (s7582)