can someone send Message to LG company and tell gives an updates
just for camera ... the previous update fixes camera's light sensor in indoor which was worst
... the problem in now is BAD FOCUS ing!! omg when u be near to some text it can focus
no auto-focus no touch focus is super BAD!! :C it just can focus in SUNNY DAYS under son
i have a problem in lg k10 lte, the signal strength is very poor. am i only the one who is having this kind of problem?? please help. :(
mobile is good its depend how can give proper maintenance to our phone.....by my side mobile is very good
Hey everybody..i would like to buy LG K10 DSY version (with MediaTek SoC) cuz i know that SD410 is under-performance. if any one has it plz tell us what u think about it :)
raj narsipuram, 09 Aug 2016LG K10 LTE is equal to the Samsung S7 Edge in capacity and performance but at 12990 Price! ... moreK10 similar to S7 in performance? What nonsense. S7 is light years ahead of K10. Please compare K10 with a similarly priced phone.
Opao, 10 Aug 2016We have the same problem how to fix this?We have the same problem, did u get answer now. Pls teach me alsio what to do please..thanks
Hi! I would like to ask If anybody there experienced what i encountered about my lgk10, that the sensor is not working. I can't open my phone by tapping it. I need a reply pls. What will i do..how i can fix this.
Do sd card songs play in music file...
it is not showing in music file.....
How to copy in music file?????
raj narsipuram, 09 Aug 2016LG K10 LTE is equal to the Samsung S7 Edge in capacity and performance but at 12990 Price!
... moreWhat. That's the worst review ever. You can tell you're lying straight away. Why would you swap a SGS7 which cost around £750/$1000. Not sure what in your currency. The K10 cost £75/$100 even though the LG is a nice phone, decent spec all around, you just can not compare it to the SGS7, it's from another planet and from the future.
You sound like a bad sales man with that post. If you are trying to sell It. Good luck keeping your job.
It's not a bad alternative to the ZTE ZMAX PRO. Also $99 device but better specs.
I have quite bad experience of LG K10
Its battery is not to the point apart from its features and i recommend that no one should buy that mobile
I am seriously regreting my decision regarding that mobile
LG K10 LTE is equal to the Samsung S7 Edge in capacity and performance but at 12990 Price!
I am writing this review just to help fellow customers in deciding which phone to buy. I bought this phone from LG Direct Shoppe online.
I was looking for various phones and evaluating them when my Samsung S7 Edge failed twice (Dead on Arrival) then I decided to ditch Samsung permanently from my Life, and started to look other options.
I looked these Chinese phones and one Branded Phone
a. Xiaomi MI
c. One Plus 3
e. Sony Xperia (Branded)
LG was not in my mind and never evaluated it until some reviews caught my eyes on GSM arena and then immediately went to check this phone and with First Look felt amazed and excited and after playing with this phone for some time, decided to order it.
The first thing what I consider when I buy a phone is
1. Its performance
2. ItÂ’s after sales and Service Centres.
The above mentioned Chinese phones does not have their own service centres (they are third party) and Sony has its own but Sony parts are very expensive (But phone is also good quality Xperia XA).
Coming to LG K10 LTE Review:
1. Perfectly light and feather weight
2. Flip cover is given by the LG company itself inside the box. (When you wear it to the phone, phone become little weighted)
3. Blue tooth, Wi-Fi, Lollipop Android
4. Ram Â– 1.5 (People say they need higher RAM like 6 GB, but believe me I never faced any problem in performance with 1.5 GB, I used the phone to maximum but still I see 40% RAM is free) Â– My previous Samsung used to get Hanged and Have to restart it.
5. Battery Â– Battery Back is good. If you enable Battery Saver Mode, Battery lasts for 2 days, Yes 2 days. Also its tell which apps uses more battery in background and displays to force close that app when not in use. This feature is simply brilliant.
6. Camera Â– 13 MP Front & 8 MP Front. Camera Quality is good in day light and night time quality suffers little bit but itÂ’s not too worst. Selfie mode as front on screen flash + Hand gesture mode to take selfies by waving your hand at phone.
7. Low Light photography Â– ItÂ’s equivalent to Samsung S7 edge. I had taken some pictures by making room total dark, and pictures taken, the pictures came good. I am amazed. Even the front selfie came good with zero lights in the room. Samsung just highlights this things and charges high price from its customers.
8. Sound Â– Sound quality is good for music and when phone ringing.
9. ItÂ’s a total stock Android phone without much bloat ware, there are few and you can uninstall them easily if you donÂ’t want.
10. Best feature which I liked is LG back up and LG support App. LG back up takes the mirror image of the phone and stores in SD card and later when you want to restore it, your phones looks the same with all the apps without you to reinstall them. LG support is another good app, which gives real time support to you if you face any issue.
11. Best part is you can use your fingers as Stylus and write down anything. Samsung boast this as their good feature in Note Series.
12. Last not the least: Its has got vast service centres and at big metros itÂ’s been directly managed by LG by name LG Direct Service Centre (LG DCS). This is the one which given me more relief in deciding this phone.
13. And I think LG is the trusted brand with its other products in INDIA, with good service and quality.
Now let me write the minus side of this phone:
Wifi : Its has got weak Wi-Fi, the signals gets lost when I watch videos in youtube. I think itÂ’s the software issue and has to be updated.
Storage: This is another concern. Internal 16 GB, Expandable 32 SD card. People who need more space has to think for other options. Its gives 100 GB of Free Google Drive Cloud Storage if you enable it within 30 days of purchase.
Screen is fragile: Its uses IPS screen technology same like iPhone, buts its screen is very very fragile, if the phone falls from pocket length display breaks. You have to consider this option very seriously. Work Â– around: use the rugged back cover which is available in amazon or flipkart with tampered glass.
Headphones: This is a point, headphones quality is very bad or very very poor, you have to upgrade by paying little more money. But I think for 12990, its okay. Moto G does not supply even.
No fast charger: Its does not come with fast or lightening charger. Work around: as it comes with 1amp travel adapter, if you use or upgrade to 2 amp or 3 amp travel adapter, phone gets charged 60% in 15 mins. I tried to connect my Samsung S7 Edge fast charger adapter and it done the magic!
Music player does not have equalizers.
The sad part is that I am not able to upload the photos taken from this phone as itÂ’s the limitations But photos were excellent.
Last not the Least: ItÂ’s the best phone donÂ’t think too much grab one before they hike the prices. What more you can expect for 12990 INR
souvik, 08 Aug 2016Hyy....I want a advice .....which mobile is best aroung 15000rs..moto g4 or lg k10
'Go for lg K10 LTE
IT has android 6.0
Gorilla glass 3
Octa core processor
13mp camera. This phone is great i have it for 5 mounts its works great
No any problem
Anonymous, 07 Aug 2016Got the phone yesterday. Everything works fine, except 5GHz Wifi (or Dual Band as listed above... moreHyy....I want a advice .....which mobile is best aroung 15000rs..moto g4 or lg k10
Anonymous, 31 Jul 2016I like the lg k10. It's nice to handle but i have a problem with the lock screen. When i lock ... moreI am having the same problem. I just bought this mobile around 2 weeks. It's as if the power button has frozen. Have you got a solution? The double tap does not work.