It a very good phone .i have been using it for about 7 month with no problem,and if you able to root the devices ,you can make the phone run even faster
Sagar, 12 Jan 2015I used samsung galaxy ace before this mobile.I can say samsung galaxy ace is far more than thi... moreThere is absolutely no comparison between Samsung Galaxy Ace & LG L90 D410. I have closely seen Ace's performance since my brother was using it. I myself have used Ace Plus(slighlty upgraded version of Ace), so I can very well say this... performance, screen size, dual-sim capability, camera, memory, RAM, battery life in all areas, Ace/ Ace Plus stands nowhere in comparison with L90. L90 is much much better than Ace. So pls don't misguide ppl.
What about the camera & sound of this mobile? Can it record & play full hd videos. Pls somebody reply thanks
I used samsung galaxy ace before this mobile.I can say samsung galaxy ace is far more than this. This phone is west of money. I suggest u to buy any other phone but dont buy this phone.
Anyone faced any issues after applying the 150 MB update? Is it worth updating?
L90 D410 User, 07 Jan 2015Let me clarify initially, that I'm not a tech expert and I'm giving below few tried & test... moreYa Battery life is really gud and i personally feel no other phone can give such a battery life,it is more than 48 hrs for my phone of course i never keep all apps running.
I have a serious problem . my phone's rotation lock is not working. it is taking photos in landscape mode only. I given it to service centre also they installed software and changed camera also but also it is working now they are saying that it is motherboard problem what should I do
sajwan , 05 Jan 2015Frinds my lg l90 battery dies to 0 in mng from 26 percent. at night even when data is off.anyo... moreBattery drains bcz of wakelocks....root your phone and install wakelock app it ll give u details....to know more about wakelocks just google
It do not supoort otg wire do any one can help me how can i resolve this problem
Anonymous, 08 Jan 2015can anyone help me as in how to take screenshot...press volume down and power/lock key simultaneously...
Lg L90 D410 user
should install 'Auto Memory Manager by iolo technologies, LLC.'
it make ur fone faster.
then set 'Preferences' / 'Clean up interval' to 'Every 5 Minutes'
Let me clarify initially, that I'm not a tech expert and I'm giving below few tried & tested tips to squeeze extra juice from our phone's battery:-
1. Keep the brightness around 35% indoor and around 45% outdoor.. u need to keep on doing it if u r a frequent traveller.... can't help ! This phone has a built in feature to bring the brighness down to 20% automatically at night..during 12 midnight to 6:00 am !
2. Keep screenlock time very less (I keep 5 sec).
3. Most of us use smartphones for whatsapp and emails. However, you don't need to keep your data/wifi & sync 'on' 24x7. You'd switch it on may be every 30-45 minutes, let the messages/photos/videos download and then again switch it off. Unless, of course your are chatting with someone something important! At night before you go to sleep, switch off wifi/data.
4. Keep bluetooth off, since we hardly use it nowadays.
5. While charging phone, make sure you are using the original charger which comes with the phone. As far as possible, don't use desktop, laptop usb points for charging (charging is slow and chances of virus !). Plug in to three pin socket and let it charge for a minimum 3 hours at a stretch. Charging your phone at one point say untill it shows 60%, then disconnecting and charging again after some time till 100% may give less battery life. Also try to charge for about 15-30 minutes more evenif ur phone shows 100% charged.
6. Keep all vibrates off.
7. Under Settings>>>General>>>Location... keep this 'off'.
8. Don't keep live wallpapers & try to use built in wallpapers with black/dark colours.
With all these, I am able to extract 48 hours mimumum from my phone's battery with every charge...
Will be happy to know more tips if anyone has...
Where did you buy this phone ? I'm living in uk and I can't find a website shipping this phone to uk
Anyone has delayed messages of BBM and WA? the problem exists only when using mobile network but theres no problem when using wifi