Hi LG L90 D410 users !
Does this phone supports 3G mode for SIM1 and SIM2 at the same time? I know there are phones that can handle 3G only on one of the 2 SIMs.
In other words, is possible configuration like this:
SIM1: 3G Mode
SIM2: 3G mode
Thanks in advance!
mdahy, 22 Oct 2014i ensure for these advantages
1-its signal is weaker than any mobile brand ( Samsung or Noki... moreYou might hav bought a China one :p
Seriously i never faced these issues except the Video call which ppl over my place dont use at all
LG L90 User, 12 Oct 2014this mobile is the worst it has many basic problems.
1-signal of network isn't good>>&g... morei ensure for these advantages
1-its signal is weaker than any mobile brand ( Samsung or Nokia or alcatel this is a comparison with them
2- it doesn't support video call feature of 3G network.no option to call any one video call by mobile .don't say by sky be or viber.
3- it became definitely very hot after 12 min or less 12 min.
4-its voice isn't clearer than Sony.
so at the end this is the worst mobile and i regret for buying it.
Hi! I have a question - maybe someone can help me. I have this phone since yesterday. I cannot find a button to switch on/off the GPS. Does this phone even have a GPS??? I do not want to use any mobile provider network data localisation, just pure GPS (satelites). Can I use it on this phone. If so, how? Thanks a lot for any help!
AnonD-265974, 15 Oct 2014Any body root it?Ya i have rooted it in may 2014 and using so many features which requires root access. I am very satisfied with my phone.
I cant use whtsapp with mob data....😩😩😫&#128555;😩😩
i dont know what issues you area having with the 3g connection.perhaps you should contact your data service provider.as for other things it is different perception of different people.wish you the best.
Hi all LG L90 users, after lot of search I found there is a music player app for free called Shuttle music player, which produces good sound quality which suits the headset provided with this phone.
Try this app, good sound quality no need to change headset.
This is worth for the money u r spending
1) battery remains for two days even if on continues usage it comes 1half day
2) camera quality is good in outdoor But cannot expect same in low light
4) its display as equal to hd mobiles though it is qhd
5) quick remote is awesome any tv given in settings can be controlled
6) it has display back ground settings for msg also, don't know how many of them tried it.
7) sometimes the phone lags not most of the time
8) it gets slightly warm while playing games about one hour
9) it becomes like hot pan when charging and downloading at the same time
10) call quality is very clear no heating problem on continues talk for 12 min
Ive been using this phone for two months
The only thing im slightly to compromise myself for the screen size coz i've been using 5inch screen mobile samsung grand neo previously, lg is better in all aspects than midrange samsung
11) one the thing about this phone if u miss headset which comes with the phone u can't get replace of same quality