video quality good, phone camera good, but when it comes to games its laggg...
and i encounter an error, when receiving files via bluetooth some files are stopping and i try to pair again to continue bluetooth.. pls help..
THIS PHONE DOESN'T WORK. 3 days after i bought the phone contacts stopped working, messaging stopped working, i have 3 error messages that appear every 3 minutes and i stopped using the phone and went back to my old samsung. THIS IS A SHITTY PHONE, the worst phone i had in my life since it doesn't even work. DON'T BUY IT. I WARNED U
i am using this phone for the last 6 months it a fantastic phn at very low cost i love it !!!!!!!!
I tell u dis pone is gud buy cos i know my frend lot are using smsung droid n sony with big or dual or 1.5 gh but if srvis poor or it time for lagg it will laggg but dun wory it dun make u stress not every second a minute it happen.i already hve chnge 4 droid pone with dis the latest...blablabla k it up 2 YOU !! BUY IPONE loh end story
Use this half month.coment OK GUD PHONE WITH BIG IPS DSPLAY. If u want better phone than dis u must switch 2 ios or wp8 n you wont regret it
AnonD-98745, 09 Jan 2013Okay lets get this out of the way. The thing that looks like a LED notification light is actua... moreTo add shourtcut, go to lockscreen from the setting manual. Choose Widget & Shortcuts .Hope this help.
Okay lets get this out of the way. The thing that looks like a LED notification light is actually not. It is the proximity sensor. It was a surprise to me. I looked in the manual and bam it was there proximity sensor. Also i called LG up and they said the same thing. And i have a question, how do i add shortcuts to lock screen?
I badly want to buy this handset.But I have
5 questions in my mind:(1)Is HD video supported in this device and if it is supported can this device run HD videos with original HD resolution(or 720p or 1080p)?(2)What is the video quality of this handset(also if compared to Samsung Galaxy S's video quality) average,good,very good-what?Also mention whether its colour,clarity,clearness and brightness etc. things while running videos are very good or not(because its written 480*800 pixels with IPS LCD capactive touchscreen 16M colours and Pixel density 217 ppi,so I think it gives very good video and picture quality).(3)What is the gaming level of this device i.e. whether it supports highend games or not(what's the gaming level:average,good,very good,also if compared to Samsung Galaxy S's gaming level).(4)Is this device further upgradable from ICS to Jellybean and so on...Till what level is it upgradable?(because android versions are very rapidly getting upgraded).As I am a poor fellow it is not possible for me to buy phones every year.Will it be smart enough to buy this phone and use proudly till at least 2 yrs?(because android versions are so rapidly getting updated and I have also got comments about this handset in Youtube that LG customer service is the worst and lg devices are very very lately upgradable or not upgradable.I live in India thatswhy worrying.).(5)I am using Samsung Galaxy Pop GTS5570 and trying to sell it and buy this one.Is it the smart choice because I am sick and tired of using Pop because its small screen,bad display,good games not supportable,600 mhz hell processor and not upgradable to ICS etc.If its not the smart choice please suggest what phone should I buy?Please don't neglect any part of my opinion,I know its huge but please please read it well and give correct answers.I just want to know very well what I am buying.Thats all..
plz tell me how i can root my L7 and can move apps and other data to sd card
AnonD-95985, 02 Jan 2013Beautiful phone with decent features, but it's laggy and it freezes for 2 or 3 seconds from ti... morePhone has no lags for me at all. One has just to follow a few simple rules in order to get the max out of it.
1. Root your phone. In this way you will be able to use system cleaners, tweaks and backup software.
2. In Settings > Developers options set the option [Use GPU Rendering]
3. Google for "GPU tweak adreno200" - after a simple edit of a text config file your GPU will take the full load for drawing onscreen graphics, leaving main CPU to deal with other tasks. This results in smoother video, no lags in heavy 3D games (GTA Vice City is now playable!!!), better audio quality and better touch response.
4. Do NOT use any task-killer programs!!! NEVER!!! They mess up with the built-in LG task-killer module resulting in heavy lags
5. Do NOT install any "Live Wallpapers"! Simply said it is a movie running non-stop on your phone and taking up to 99% of your CPU power. This - even if you are not at a screen showing the wallpaper.
6. Mount your external SD Card as a part of your internal memory, thus expanding your storage space. Just google for "Android LG P700 RemountSD"
7. Check if you are running the latest LG firmware. At the moment latest and best firmware for P700 version is "V10i Europe Open". Note that it is safe to install firmware designed for P700 phone version on P705 phone.
[deleted post]It isn't a LED, it's the front camera only.
How is this phone for basic texting and maybe using watsapp?? No need of games or high end videos. Should I buy this or Xperia j?? Which is better for call, text , watsapp and very basic and occasional browsing?
my phone is over heating with just 20mins use.it is really bad for a phone like this
[deleted post]Hey there's no such thing . No led light near or any where in this phone . You may be wrong friend. . . .
good phone nice for all
This is an amazing phone. However the only thing I cannot figure out >>>>> How is the notifications LED flash light (next to the front camera) turned on? Or rather what is its purpose if it does'nt work?
important and understand . Hi guys new to here. I am just gonna give some Reasons regarding your negative comments
1. little bit laggy ? - because the single core processor is little bit less capable of processing the functions to its huge display so loading web apps 'll be slightly slow . But it is not at all a problem if you handle single tasking .
2. Go for LG :- because , you might say that the xperia range phones offer better cpu gpu latest features . But be aware , when you just lyre xperia consumer complaints in Sony blog , the users are just crying for their phones having important screen problems and software problems and even they are not able to get it repaired satisfactorily . They are just getting rid of Sony phones . So LG phones have far below least complaints and their performance and their durability is actually good .
Another important thing is , this is a 2 -3 years once investment so make it worthy .
Beautiful phone with decent features, but it's laggy and it freezes for 2 or 3 seconds from time to time. Also the speaker quality is awful.
has normaly sim, not microsim, is good for his price, has a litle lag , not all the time, very good for normaly usage, good signal on wifi, gps, gsm.