acra16, 13 Apr 2012Phenomenal phone..... no issues at all when using the phone for internet... I bought mine bran... morenice! gud for you. i bought mine 8 months ago. twas still at 9k at that time. :)
Phenomenal phone..... no issues at all when using the phone for internet... I bought mine brand new at LG store for 6k and its really worth buying it....
I am using this phone from more then 1 year.Did not face any issue. it is worth buying.
- clear sound
- small ringtone volume
- unresponsive touchscreen
- laggy android UI
- slow startup & contact list read speed
Also please take note of these little things that can't be changed via settings:
- it plays a not-so-short android tune at phone startup along with an animation that can't be skipped
- the phone vibrates in an annoying way (it calls itself "haptic feedback") when you're unlocking the phone from the lock screen (similar to iphone) which can't even be turned off under the "haptic feedback" setting, go figure
- when the battery is under 20% it'll occasionally play a notification tune that can't be turned off unless you put the phone into silent mode, which could be useful, you know, if the silent mode didn't mute all other sounds.
- and the worst part? excuse me, but the out-of-battery tune sounds like you're farting, literally. And it's even louder than the ringtones, and it'll likely startle you and your peers (in maybe more than one way).
Bottom line: do not buy, at all cost. I would've never bought this were it not for some android apps I needed to test.
Thanks for reading.
Very reliable and easy to use.Does everything that a good cell phone should do. Would definitely recommend it.
Anant, 11 Apr 2012Iam seeing Xvid/mp4 videos. Wich phone best clarity optimus one or optimus me! Any one tel me plsAre these porn xxx videos?Be careful for virus.
Anant, 11 Apr 2012Iam seeing Xvid/mp4 videos. Wich phone best clarity optimus one or optimus me! Any one tel me plsMe is cheaper with smaller screen.
Iam seeing Xvid/mp4 videos. Wich phone best clarity optimus one or optimus me! Any one tel me pls
SrDp, 09 Apr 2012By God, this is the WORST phone I've known of! I regret having bought it.This is my third hand... morehahahaha surprisingly the 1st negative comment for O1..... catch ur retailer he might hav given you a rejected handset luking at ur face....if what ur saying is true :p
share ur problem and stop exaggerating lolzz
AnonD-25198, 09 Apr 2012really?? coz ive read threads recently that optimus has problems with 8gb class 4 sd cards Do not be afraid,get it and enjoy 8 gb memory.
kaboyeji, 10 Apr 2012please can someone give me the step by step of updating my froyo to gingerbreadGo to LG Service centre, they will do it 4 free.
please can someone give me the step by step of updating my froyo to gingerbread
I have noted a new problem /feature I do not know, after a call the screen turns red and black for a second.It did not do it before. please help
AnonD-25198, 08 Apr 2012is optimus one compatible with a memory card that is TRANSCEND 8gb class 4???I've using 8g sandisk. No prob at all.
k, 09 Apr 2012Yes.really?? coz ive read threads recently that optimus has problems with 8gb class 4 sd cards
By God, this is the WORST phone I've known of! I regret having bought it.This is my third handset...
It hangs and is frustratingly slow most of the time. If it has a slow processor, perhaps they shouldnt hav introduced it to the market under the tag of a mid segment smartphone. Evan a Nokia 1100 would be 'smarter'!!!! Its been just a yr since i got it, and Im planning to buy a new one pretty soon.