Today, Motorola is celebrating a new hurdle pertaining to the popular Moto G
series of smartphones. The company has officially sold 100 million units of the midrange smartphone. It was first introduced in 2013 (back while Google still owned Motorola) and offered a well-rounded package for a price below $200 - proving that cheap phones didn't have to suck so much.
To celebrate the milestone, Motorola is offering BOGO deals on devices from Motorola.com in the US.
Moto G6 lineup
- The Moto G7 is $100 off at $199 | Buy the Moto G7 for full price ($299) and get a Moto G6 or G6 Play for free
- The Moto G7 Power is $70 off at $179 | Buy the G7 Power at full price ($249) and get a free Moto G6 or G6 Play
- The Moto G7 Play is $70 off at $129
- The Moto Z3 Play is going for $229 and includes two free Moto Style Shells
- Buy any of the following (Moto G7, G6, G6 Play, Unlocked Z4, Z3, or any Moto One) devices at full price and get either a free Moto G6 or Moto G6 Play for free
- The Motorola One Action is $100 of for $249 |Buy the One Action at full price ($349) and get a free Moto G6 or G6 Play
- The Moto One Zoom is $100 off for $349 | Buy Moto One Zoom full price ($449) and get a free Moto G6 or Moto G6 Play
- The Moto E6 is $50 off for $99
- The Unlocked Moto Z4 is $100 off for $399 and includes Polaroid Insta-Share Printer or Moto 360 camera mod for free | Buy Moto Z4 full price ($499) and get a free G6 or G6 Play
- The Moto G6 is $170 off for $149
If you don’t decide to go for a BOGO deal, Motorola offers discounts on many of its smartphones. Check out the Source link to see all the deals Moto is offering.