Zeuroid, 26 Aug 2015In fact there were bugs but now it is said it's live again. A moderator in the Oneplus forums ... moreHey Zeuroid, I have updated the phone which they pulled out, can I update it again using stock CWM?
you cant answer to phone calls!!!
when the new update will roll up!!!?!?!?!?
Just applied update to my 1+1. Can u imagine, in dialer, if you want to dial a number that has not been saved in your contact list, you cant d it!!! You will not find the dialler smbol (of a fon) to make a call!!!! You basically end up ONLY typing the number looking lost for how to make a call now???!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNJMtrt17rA Lock screen didn't work after the update
AnonD-89624, 26 Aug 2015The update maybe invite only !!! :D Lol good one
This is a update I am sure that all the one plus users have been waiting for. So please explain why after waiting for 6 months time after a nexus user that the update your rolling out is not even here
In fact there were bugs but now it is said it's live again. A moderator in the Oneplus forums posted this : "
Bugs (so far):
- No mobile network after a clean flash*
- "No service" or "Emergency Calls Only" message on lockscreen*
- Network signal is very unstable*
- Compass inaccurate for some users - Rotating the phone to calibrate the compass may fix this
- Some Quick Toggles are missing when enabled - Re-adding the Quick Toggles fixes this
- Video playback bug is still present
- When AudioFX is enabled and using Bluetooth in the car, Google Maps Navigation will quiet music, but not actually be heard over Google Play Music or Spotify. With AudioFX disabled it functions normal
- Third party camera bug; pictures contain tearing when flash is turned on
- App crashes - Fixed by clearing data/cache of the app
- Some users experiencing slow WiFi speeds
*Resetting APN settings to default may fix these issues (Settings > Mobile networks > Access point names > Reset to default). Deleting other APNs can help too.
UPDATE 1: Cyanogen seems to have pulled the update from the servers. You can still download both the OTA and full flashable zip from the official links though. Not sure why it was pulled, only time will tell."
UPDATE 2: The update is live again! http://cyanogen-ota-bacon.somee.com/
After checking the MD-5 and SHA-1 SUMs, this build is different from the previous. I suggest anyone on the version from last night (25th) to update."