IT's Very nice mobile i need 2 Phones.pls cofoem onlce avabile...........
ssbatman21, 16 Apr 2016Nothng new here.... Xiaomi gives updates every fridayHow it's phone design,userfriendly,batterry backup please told me
prabhu, 28 Apr 2016does the phone has NFC feature?No,it doesn't
AnonD-523335, 14 Apr 2016Wait, what? Exynos is also a good alternative to Snapdragon, in fact I think it's better.But is exclusive to Samsung alone right? Then how will CREO use it? So the only possible alternative is MediaTek right?
The voicemail functionality is epic though, help me a lot while driving or in meetings. No other phone has that, plus this can't be stolen(as the company claims). These 2 USPs only made me buy the phone.
Those who are comparing with Vibe x3 have a look.
Here is list of Lenovo vibe x3 issues :-
1. Serious Heating issues. Readh here https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/S-and-Vibe-X-Series-Smartphones/Vibe-X3-heating-while-using-camera-application/td-p/2258986
2. The navigation buttons are not backlit on the Vibe X3 that create issue in the dark while using it.
3. The smartphone has lack of Android Marshmallow , its Still buggy.
4. Unwanted Bloatware , I hate them seriously.
5. 9.3 mm thick which makes the phone very bulky and make it tough to operate by hands.
Anonymous, 13 Apr 2016Better to go letv 1sLeEco le1S issues
1. Heat is a huge problem.( Nearly you can iron with this phone).
2. Really hate how these Chinese change UI according to their cartoons. No Major update System.
3. POOR PERFORMANCE, Major games has Lag , frame drop issues.
4. Battery and camera issue , Camera as the picture quality is worst.
Have heard good reviews.
If the software can optimize the hardware well, it should be a breeze.
Also, Helio is better than snapdragon 6 series, no?
The Specs look amazing. But the pricing is definitely higher for a brand launch under Indian banner. e:g Freedom.
Pricing of 15K could have been much more attractive.
Remember Mi launching so many phones within 10k and the aces (Mi4i and Mi4 priced competitively within 15K)
Also the Helio processor is much easy to get through customs.
Else. The phone looks good for a go.
The price is too high. As a new comer you have to give some exciting offers in terms of pricing.
Anonymous, 16 Apr 2016Why not snap820 ?i think so it's expensive and brand new so might be transport problems in india and u know well custom-duty but any one know what's real cost MRP of 820, 810 etc.
and mediatek is easy to custom in India
After a long time a Indian based company is coming with such a beautiful Specifications, Think about it, Let the initial version roll out and later all the drawbacks if any will be solved every month