Nice battery and price! I wish it had a decent SoC and a decent display
Anonymous, 25 Aug 2016Launch in india please :)With mediatek??! You must be crazy
krishk, 25 Aug 2016Need a 6inch with SD650/652.... 6.44Inch is quite big. Have a lot of option for 5.5Inch, think... moreSame here, countless options in 5.5" but hardly any sensible 6" or even 5.7/8!!!
10 Notable changes from it's predecessor are:
1. Processor: Mediatek MT6797 Helio X20 Deca-core @ 2.1 GHz up from Qualcomm MSM8956 Snapdragon 650 Hexa-core (4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & 2x1.8 GHz Cortex-A72)
2. Memory: 64 GB, 3 GB RAM - High edition up from 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
3. Dimensions: 151x76x8.4mm from 150x76x8.7mm
4. Primary Camera: 13 MP down to 16 MP
5. Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density) down to (~403 ppi pixel density)
6. OS: Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) up from v5.1.1 (Lollipop)
7. UI: MIUI 8.0 up from MIUI 7.0
8. Weight: 175g up from 164g
9. Bluetooth: v4.2 up from v4.1
10. Battery: Li-Po 4100 up from Li-Po 4000
aqours, 25 Aug 2016any real upgrade with the current RN3? performance maybe, but come on..hopefully it has 4k vid... moreVp9 video decoding is the most important difference in my opinion...
It will be an important codec for youtube.
It's sad that no review talk about it!
Maybe because Qualcomm's only soc which is able to decode it is 820 and costs 70dollars when x20 costs 30! ...and mt6595 and x10 were already able to do the job (810 weren't)
well no real reason for redmi note 3 (sd) to be jealous. and i believe the 3gb/64gb version will be a bit costly.
All are good but what about the quick charge option now a days it's needed work on it... any way always good job done by you people you are always beyond of the our expectations.👏👏👏👏🎁🎁😘😘😍😍 Love you all and all the best for future
Anonymous, 25 Aug 2016Any news when will phone hit the Indian Markets?mediatek chipset, so it is never landing here
Always screen protection(corilla glass) not present in xiaomi mid range phones. note 3,3s,3sprime. now note 4 also.
Here comes the core counts again. They should have learned by now that more core means nothing to a smartphone.
any real upgrade with the current RN3? performance maybe, but come on..hopefully it has 4k video recording..or the camera support "pro" mode (adjust shutter speed etc.)..or wide angle front camera like in mi max..or front camera flash..NFC..at least make few upgrades..
MasEnha, 25 Aug 2016No USB Type-C? No NFC when you plan to sell MiPay? One question, are you crazy?Customers of value phones doesn't want USB-C. You just have to buy new accessories and it doesn't give any real new functionality.