10SioN, 08 Jun 2012Advantage of an iPhone - you get to be a part of the "community" of sea of people. Y... moreDude ... That means you are not unique. That mean that you are a ship following other ships, cause you don't know what's the best.
Damn it just change to bloody micro USB like the rest of the industry!
AnonD-2889, 07 Jun 2012At the end of the day, when it comes down to it. Android is open-source and fully tweak-able. ... moreAdvantage of an iPhone - you get to be a part of the "community" of sea of people. You feel like you're not alone. You are "someone" with significant important and taste and are comforted with the fact that you're not the only one who has thought the same.
Android - you're from outer space and from the future, living it real with real responsibilities of knowing what else you want and what else you can do, and not afraid of the crowd or the so called standards of life and society. You break from the norm and stand out against all odds and live life as life has been given, with limitless possibilities
crap, 07 Jun 2012The following are the innovations made by apple for their new Iphone5, all of these innovation... moreYou're kidding right?
1. 3.5mm at the bottom of the phone is an exclusive tech? It's a really stupid tech. How many desk phone holders have space to allow your phone to stand with 3.5mm headset jacked at the bottom. Really stupid.
2. Unibody isn't anything new at all.
3. Good luck with a newer SIM tech. It'll be harder to convert existing iPhone's and other brands to it.
4. Wider? means wider screen resolution, means loads of rework on applications in the market. Good luck again. Also means it's but uglier with so much space on top and bottom with current resolution pictures aspect ratio already.
Probably an idea from an avid fan of 16:9 movies .. which isn't the most common thing in life ..
Also means they are just trying to fit into the current width devices or applications in market which they don't dare move away from. No innovation points here.
5. Another proprietary connector? ... god .. cost of ownership and transferable accessories and gadgets = 0. Higher cost of ownership of buying new items and adapters = $$$$$$. Good business for accessories people, but bad for mainstream apple device manufacturers, higher cost of development. Might as well build it for microUSB which supports loads of models and brand in market.
6. Nothing new at all. +it's definitely not the slimmest in the world from the looks of it.
And it has already lost it's sass and classy looks with the iconic glass panel .. which resembles a designer taste of a high quality italian designer tile / panel.
Anonymous, 08 Jun 2012my first thoughts.. why do they keep changing the sim!!!!!?!?!?!due to HTC and Samsung invading the microSIM space with OneX and SIII, which is expected to take on and convert iPhone's customers easily.
Apple's extremely naive thoughts of going to another SIM tech would protect their playground? Tsk tsk
Intelligent One, 07 Jun 2012Reason to consider android phones...
-no sd card slots. - Why do u need a card slot when u ca... moreBecause if your iPhone bricks, swims or dies .. it goes to factory and sayornara to all your data.
And it's hell loads cheaper to get a similar spec Android and upgrade +32GB microSD on the phone as compared to a same priced iPhone for 2 stupid years due to high demand of lazy people who doesn't wanna think and weigh pros and cons and end-total cost of ownership and just follow trend.
+ it's easier to copy and move files with microSD in contrast to the RESTRICTED data transfer technology in an iPhone
How the heck can you know that iPhone 5 is going to be slimmer, that was supposedly only the back component, just wait til the actual front panel comes on.
It would be a smart move by apple to skip the glass back, as it can then be slimmer.
If the resolution, and new aspec ratio is true, I hope, Apple reconsider the iPad release strategy, and release an iPad with the new aspect ratio, in time for the holliday season.. a new aspect raio on the iPhone, might actually hurt sales of iPad a little.
I dont like apple in general, and dont really want to buy any of there products, but the Core midi, high resolution and high capacity battery of the iPad, would make it quite usefull for me... and the price isnt bad either. (if it came with an active stylus, I would have bought it)
What a load of S***! This WILL NOT be the iPhone 5 that much I can promise you - it doesn't have a design which is of Apple's typical trends but most crucially - it has a micro USB slot! This won't come to fruition because if it did, an iPhone would lose the exclusivity of its 30pin connector - this will mean that if someone has an iPhone already then they will be seriously considering keeping their current phone as any accessory won't work with the '5 e.g I have a radio with an iPod / iPhone connector in a specially shaped cut out. Oh and one final thing - I don't even think it'll be called a 5 I think it'll just be an 'iPhone'
Why does Android phones have everything like card slot, flash player, widgets, and iphones don't. aren't people from apple supposed to be the cleverer ones hmmmm!!!
Pretty ugly looking at that... Lol. Oh well, maybe it will look a little better once I see the whole phone.
The following are the innovations made by apple for their new Iphone5, all of these innovations were patented and exclusively for Apple products only...
1. The 3.5mm audio jack will be moved to the bottom of the device.
2. The new panel is a unibody unit and includes both the back panel and the middle plate, which houses all the electronics components.
3. The SIM tray on the new iPhone will actually be smaller, so Apple might be moving to a new SIM standard.
4. The new iPhone will have a bigger screen but it's only taller than the current one, not wider.
5. The new iPhone will have a smaller proprietary connector.
6. The back piece is made out of metal, but there are patches of glass top and bottom.
The new iPhone will be slimmer than the current 4S model.
Wow!!! the Iphone5 is really unique in design and totally different from Iphone4S. The design actually was approved by Apple lawyers. Apple cannot make new designs because that is the only design stated in their patent. Holy crap!!!
Anonymous, 07 Jun 2012i hope to see official response from Apple really sick of all these rumoersYa it's called releasing next iPhone without it... although I kinda like it.
It's not real... this link is an iPhone 4S back panel
as you can see there is something below the word iPhone... now here is picture of the supposed iPhone 5 back panel
as you can see there is nothing below the word iPhone... that means this is a fake... the biggest thing that tells me it's a fake is that it's identical 2 the other leaked s*** about the iPhone 5... there you have it... it's a fake and the only thing that will make me take back these words is Apple announcing the iPhone 5 with this back panel.