Battery life is so good. I charge it after 2 days while listen music using headset. If u just take the calls and send msgs then the battery backup can even go to 3 days. Believe me friends!!!!
Hi friends! I'm using this one from almost 8 months and I think I really got the value of my money. Its too cheaper with almost every feature I want. Camera quality is best in its class of 1.3 MP fones. Sound quality is really awesome and loud. Cool sliding design. Very fast OS from Nokia. Very fast bluetooth. But I advice u to convert your songs to aac+ instead of mp3 as it is much better. Overall a best phone in its type. Nokia rocksss!!!!!!
So nice phone and i like slide phone and this phone system is so good
this phone is very useful especailly for music listening but one thing my phone get lock up an i don't know the security code for the phone an i will like to used my phone.
i think this fone is great the only problem is that if you're listening to its mp3, the speakers become hot after may be 40mins...is that just normal or does it mean my fone is broken?
by the way, i.ve been using this fone for 8months now and i haven't experienced any problem and i also think its better than nokia 5310..:)
good thing about this phone:
1. Loudspeaker, clear music both on headset and speaker.
2. 1.3 camera.
3. user friendly.
4. the design and slide is cool (most specially if you buy the black 5300).
5. up to 2 gig memory card.
6. you can also use this as a storage device or a usb. Just bring its data cable.
the rest is up to you..
The bad thing is
1. poor battery life. if you are addicted in playing music while you are on the go you cannot really enjoy. you always need to bring its charger in case battery is drained. Take note charger for nokia 5300 is its LIFE. it only last for only 1 day for me. and you cannot use it for phone conversation since you have used it as a mp3 player because it will be drained easily.
2. i am really a music lover person so i dont regret buying this i love using it in a loud speaker while playing music but after a month its speaker has a minimal problem. Music becomes low while you set the volume setting in 50% you need press he phone to hear the sound better for 50% then try resetting it.
3. i also encounter minimal phone resetting and if you have tons of mp3's stored on you memory card updating music is long for you to wait just to be added on your play list.
4. There is no mark function in music library. you need to add 1 by 1 to favourites track.
But all in all its very usefull. but for a music lover like me its battery is not that good enough. you cannot use it if it always needed to be charged.
i hope my info's will be a good help.
hey yo all..great phone....i hv ben using this phone for about a year n half and its awesome...i had a n70 before this n thats a bit slower...though wen i have a lot of songs in da memory card,the music updating takes a lot of time whereas n70 music takes very less time...but still the price is worth it.......I love this phone and no plans to change it
well.. this had been my longest fone ever and i think it's nice.. the music features are so freaking me out.. haha.. outrageous.. i love it..
well i've been using this mystro for about an year now,and i think it's a very very good device,if your'e a muzik freak like i am.thanx to nokia for their good work.
Its a good phone.but the problem is sometimes it doesnt indicate signal.but any way its a marvelous phone
I have Celone connection and nokia 5300 mobile. I have some problem when i change my sim with other mobile i loss two rupees. What i do. Wise is "conform sim service " option in this mobile?
I have Celone connection and nokia 5300 mobile. I have some problem when i change my sim with other mobile i loss two rupees. What i do.
jude, 16 Apr 2008Hello am very happy with my nokia 5300 all my featurs on my nokia works and I have email msn b... morehi
my question is what is a packet data & which pro to active becuse i m sarfing internet but 1st on packet data error is coming so pls tell me what is data packet how to activate it's?
ill tell you later, 25 Dec 2008ive had the nokia 5300 for a year and a bit now and its hasnt broken so pepole that have it fo... moremaybe u just have it for display..cause trust me it doesn't last that long and we're not that "rough" on our phone..