I had this phone as a company mobile for 1 year.
To be honest most of the people at the company I worked for handed the phones back in with various faults. The state of the phones obviously showed signs of neglect. I mean if you drop the phone and skid it across the concrete the paint is going to rub off the bezel.
I looked after the phone while it was in my ownership and it retuned in the same condition when I left the company. The build quality is not as good as my old E51 but it never fell apart and no signs of premature wear was present. The software worked well enough, and never crashed on me. I used the phone as a fitness tracker and it served me very well. In fact I clocked over 1000 miles of running out of it.
The camera was a big step up from my E51. Its not going to match the levels of a proper camera but for uploading pictures to Facebook (which scales down the image size anyway) the quality was spot on and beats the iphone 4 on quality IMO.
On the whole it was a decent phone, compact and did what a phone needs to do, nothing more and nothing less.
i think 6720 is the nearest predecessor of nokia 6233...has the same speaker location(only 6233 has the better audio sound)
If you press the "Contacts" button and it pops up to ovi chat as the default tab, you would then have to toggle to the contacts. This can be a nuisance.
1) Go to Menu > Settings > Settings > General > Personalisation > Standby mode > Shortcuts.
2) Select the shortcut key correspodning to "Contacts"
3) Select "Application" as the Shortcut type
4) There should be two Contacts one of top of the other. I selected the bottom one. Voila, we're done.
Now, everytime I click the "Contacts" button, it doesn't got to the Ovi tab by default, but directly shows all the contacts.
Arnab, 02 Oct 2011Does this phone plays n gage games without any sort of problem? Waiting for replay...Hi Arnab.
Yeah the phone does. it has the full gaming capabilities. I play it daily. Awesome gaming time.
johnny, 29 Jul 20116720 have a poor (low)ram which means it can't process fast with heavy(high memory)application... moreDoes this phone plays n gage games without any sort of problem? Waiting for replay...
Honestly speaking this phone is the best i have ever used. no hanging, the camera is clear. infact every thing concerning thing about it is AWSOME!
not bad at all. No hanging problem. 600 mhz procesoor isn't available in this low price range. A good camera phone. Its back side looks very nice. But its plastic body surface is weak and keypad become scrached within few days. No Wifi is another shortcomings.
Not the greatest phone by a long shot. Its takes to long to boot up and has some annoying things about it like you cant disable the welcome screen tones, thought this is possible with most modern phones, how bizarre. Also the on button is hard to initiate sometimes like you really got to press it to be sure other you go away thinking its still starting up when it has not!!!@@@@@!!@#@!@#@#!@#@#@#$
DO NOT BUY this phone. so slow, no wlan, and after a months or two you will face keypad problem.
6720 have a poor (low)ram which means it can't process fast with heavy(high memory)application.6220c andn82 share the same ram.6220c work handsomely even though with heavy applica ,likely with n82.but n82 do enter flashing.in cameral n82 and 6220c share the same thing,and it depend on country that manufacture it,better don't go for nokia made in china. 6270 cameral is lower to both.for tv out the three are ok.best speaker quality in three of them is n82.
asmoro, 19 Jul 2011whats the diffirences between nokia 6720,6220,n82 ,who is the better one in use
so what brand... moreI have owned (and used extensively, life timer = 131 hours, 26 minutes!) a Nokia 6220 classic and I just purchased a "for export only" Nokia 6720 classic. I will do a quick comparison of these 2 models for you:
(1) Weight: The 6720 is heavier, but feels more solid due to its more generous metallic body.
(2) Camera: Serious "downgrade" of the camera's flash in the 6720 (LED). Also the 6720 picture quality isn't as great as the 6220 even though they share the same hardware. I suspect it is more software based. It is the Xenon flash and better pictures that keep me hanging on to my 6220.
(3) Language Support: I was unfortunate not to have noticed that I had bought the RM-564 version of the 6720 instead of the RM-424 version. As such, I have "Pilipino" as the only alternative language to English for the unit. No other languages are supported.
(4) GPS: The 6720 has superior lock in (to satellites) as compared to the 6220. Also there is FREE Voice Navigation for both Drive and Pedestrian modes in the 6720. Nokia had quietly NOT SUPPORTED Free Voice Navigation for the 6220.
(5) Music: The 6720 has built-in stereo speakers and they are GREAT! The 6220 has only got a "mono" speaker.
whats the diffirences between nokia 6720,6220,n82 ,who is the better one in use
so what brand have 5mp camera and tv out like brands above
i have it and i like the slick design, though it's heavy. understandable cause it is compact. Im having it overheats when i open up at least 3 application at a time.. and specialy with OPERA MINI 10, it closes all other applications open. Cam i upgrade its RAM memory? it causes the problem. other than this and dificulty in casing, evrything is fine .. Love it.