Rather Sultan, 06 Jan 2013Sure, but only if I know probem and I'll try my level best to help you, and I cant guarantee 1... morethankx :)
im happy with your supports.
keyboard: we can't be use curser for move forword/backword as on net.surfing witb view to edit their written wordz.
Camera: I hve Scam Camera but im not satisfied with its pic capturing quality.
PHOTO Gallery: we can't change the photo's name as we did in feature pack 1 and older version.
Photo Editting: yes we know in fp2 many less feature comparing older versions. Main is text editting is short.
GSM: weak network connectivity ( low signals and GPRS speed is too Down) but FP and FP1 both hve good performance but in FP2 :( very bad.
Actully, I don't like FP2's performance.
Now I wanna know, can we re-install FP Or FP1 by flash software again in nokia 701.
Plz reply me as best as U can.
suraj , 09 Jan 2013hey boss my secondary camera is not working please help me ?yes U can use both front and real camra by download scam camra from ovi store.
Can somone pls tell me the way to create playlists according to the exact way i add folders in to 701..!!
love this phone,except for its poor full focus camera,low screen resolution and laggy ui while using native browser to surf facebook.
Guys Symbian is not dead check dis link:
This phone is based on Nokia Belle Platform and Temple Run has not been released for this Platform yet.
"So No Temple Run on Nokia 701. "
Anyone have experence, pls adv me whether this phone can play Temple run gaming or not?
pls share me the experence,whether this phone can play Temple run gaming or not?
Guys a quick heads up... Nokia 808 PureView got its firmware updated to 113.010.1508,which is appx about 420 mb..Hope we get this update soon..i'm much anticipated
symbian os., 31 Dec 2012choose any one bothe are same,,, just the camera and processor are upgraded in 701,,, i have... moreNot really,Gangstar 3 HD is on Nokia N9 but not available on Nokia 701,also,N9 is using the Meego platform while 701 uses the symbian platform
sometimes...., 02 Jan 2013hey guyzz.. previously i was a nokia user..after that i bought se lww...but i want to back to ... morePlease,continue using your Andriod device,since Nokia does not love their customers anymore,even those who have been faithful with the symbian platform till the end....
Rather Sultan, 06 Jan 2013Sure, but only if I know probem and I'll try my level best to help you, and I cant guarantee 1... moreI don't know why my post was deleted (again) but i wanted to say thanx. Hope does not get deleted Again.
Rather Sultan, 04 Jan 2013I remember some 701 users reporting problems on nokia disscussions forum regarding WLAN (auto ... moreThank you for the reply. I took it back cause i'm pretty shore it is a hardware failure. As for hacking, I always install my firmwares with phoenix. That is not a problem for me. I'm a pretty much Symbian geek:). I wanted to know more about the phones behavior rather then it's system:). But, what you've said was useful to, making me think there is no problem with the phone and i did a good purchase. Ok besides the wlan signal problem which i hope will be fixed very soon. Or they change the phone and give me a new one... Thank you again. Keep it up helping people. It is nice what you are doing.
naved, 05 Jan 2013Dear Rather,
will U help us regarding 701 pf2's problems: like keyboard, front camra, photo... moreSure, but only if I know probem and I'll try my level best to help you, and I cant guarantee 100% help as nobody is perfect.
I Think you are a bit confused.
First of all its FP1 & FP2 (F=feature P=pack).
Now coming back to your problems:
1) Keyboard.- here you not clearly mentioned the problem, so I guess you may have same issue as mine. I'd two languages like English and Hindi. and it was annoying as i was having Hindi keyboard instead of english If I by mistake tap the globe icon at the bottom of keyboard. So here I just go to settings>Phone>Language>Writing Language>English (Checked) >Qwerty or Phone Keypad (depends on ur choice). Then you also have word suggestion there, which i think is good so i keep it on but you can also turn it off if its annoying to you. Just simply tap on its button on right side andd it will be off as you'll then notice the button turns black instead of blue.....
2) Front Camera. I think you need to read the previous posts as i have already provided links for SCAM. By scam you can access the front Camera and take pictures via front camera as well as back camera and its totally free.
3) Photo Gallery. Here its disappointing that nokia has removed the options for sending multiple files buy marking, you can only delete multiple items by marking. But here nokia has added the FACEBOOK button thats pretty decent as you can directly upload photos and videos to facebook.
4) Photo Editing. Yes you can edit photos but you have less options as compared to FP1 or previous Software versions. Simply open gallery tap on photo then tap on Right extreeme button thats options then choose edit.
5) GSM Network. I cant guess here, so you need to clearly mention your problem.
hi, i bought this phone thinking that it would replace my 5mp, 720p recording sony ericsson xperia neo v... and to think about it, im not too satisfied with its performance especially the camera and video... it seems like the picture had been painted in water color. video is the same way as well. i tried all possible settings on the camera but failed. tried downloading app but it wont recognize the app so i cant install it. someone help....