streak, 10 Dec 2014Which phone better nokia lumia 730 or HTC desire 816g ?Please go for Nokia 730 as in HTC the battery gets over very quickly .
streak, 10 Dec 2014Which phone better nokia lumia 730 or HTC desire 816g ?lumia 730
satish kumar, 08 Dec 2014Guys what does mean of OTG i dont know pls tell and what if there is no OTG in smartphone? ThanksBro it means that u can connect any removable disk either memory card or pen drive. But unfortunately windows platform does not support otg
yuvi, 09 Dec 2014my phone has also batery problem. i cant get more than 10hrsBro no need to worry. Previously I was facing the same problem and even I was worried,what u need 2 do is to give ur phone ðŸ“± continous cycles of charging but make sure u charge ur phone only when it gets low below 10% and let it charge fully.u will see a change within weeks.... SURELYY.... :)
can v get download everything from uc browser which is available in store?
i have heard that while minimizing it stops
downloading n starts again.
AnonD-235761, 10 Dec 2014Hello friend, Answer to ur questions: - about network hanging, its the issue of ur network p... more-about network hanging. I have been using vodofone. No problem with other mobiles devices, network problem started after I moved to lumia 730. The only solution to this problem I found is "restart your mobile". But you don't know when your Lumia 730 lost the signal! Very much frustrating. Any solution.
In my phone 12 hours time not showing am&pm??anybody having this issue,plz guys tell me how to correct it..thank u
Is there any alternative keyboard available for Lumia smartphone, other than the default keyboard ?
vasan, 10 Dec 2014when network connectivity restores from low coverage or some times either one sim lost its net... moreI had same problem in my Lumia 1320, uninstall network+ app and it should be ok, my problem is 95% solved, it seems like firmware issue.
hello everyone! L730 is an awesome phone and windows phone 8.1 is so buttery and lag free...just loved the tiles user interface, i am enjoying it totally but i am having one problem actually pictures from my L730's front cam are very dull in low light or in room light(very greyish) and even in good light pics are ok but not upto that level(they are reddish or orangy)..i came from ios and selfies from my iphone 5c front cam were better than 730's 5 mp cam. rest is all good back cam is superb. thumbs up.. pls let me knw if this is common or if there is any setting to tweak or enhance the front cam. thanks
AnonD-333322, 10 Dec 2014You can try cache cleaner or by you can kill the task using task manager.Even I am fustrated w... moreHello friend,
Answer to ur questions:
- about network hanging, its the issue of ur network provider. By ur name it seems you are from India, so try using Vodafone or idea which are extremely good for their signal strength.
- for resuming issue, I answered to Satya, try doing that. Ur issue would be solved.
- & about the flash content, adobe has stopped the services for smartphones. Even android & iOS devices doesn't have flash support. They also need an app to view such contents. Right now, only Blackberry OS 10 devices have full Adobe flash version 11 support.
- Windows OS is still growing & developing OS, so many useful basic apps are missing which should be pre-installed. But dont worry, Windows OS 10 will be the most huge update & we will get much more than what we are using just now.
- Microsoft has partnered with Blackberry for BES 12, which is expected to bring Blackberry Blend to Windows devices which would work same as Nokia ovi suit & would have even more functionalities.
So, give some time to Windows, u'll surely love it.
Satya, 10 Dec 2014When I m clicking my lock key or double tapping on my screen then its showing "resuming&q... moreHi bro,
It seems you have installed a lock screen app in ur phone. This is a very common issue if such app is installed. As Denim is not a complete & fully featured version of Windows, these bugs are prevailing. Its better to uninstall any lock screen app which u have. Then restart ur phone & the problem would be solved.
mits, 10 Dec 2014Hi can any1 tell me how can we transfer our file like video to an anriod phone through 730L....????Bluetooth
vasan, 10 Dec 2014when network connectivity restores from low coverage or some times either one sim lost its net... moreGo to setting>wifi setting>manage>unmark both the option
And change ur network selection frm automatic to manual.
This is the solution for ur problem