manoj1, 13 Oct 2014can we use two 2G sims or we have to use one 3G sim compulsorily GSM + WCDMA. you can use any sim. but only one sim will support 3g at any time (either slot 1 or slot 2 at the same time). It only means that you cannot use 3G on both sims at same time.
Hello.. Good evening all friends, i am using LG P710 over 1 year. Now time to change this handset with any good phone.
My budget is 15K.
I never used a WP OS and current Laggroid is very boring.
But i am not concentrating on OS. WP or Android i will choose both.
My condition is 1GB RAM,8/16 GB internal with 32/64 external mem.,Camera should be above 8MP (I heard that L730's camera is equal to any other 8MP cam's) and 2MP Front cam, latest version of OS, at last i wish it should havd a good CPU and GPU..
Please help me friends..
Which phone will you recommend to buy.?
KCNA, 13 Oct 2014Yes you can. it is a gsm+wcdma phone. WCDMA means 3G and not to be confused with CDMA.can we use two 2G sims or we have to use one 3G sim compulsorily
manoj1, 13 Oct 2014can we use two GSM sims in nokia lumia 730 ?? Please reply..Yes you can. it is a gsm+wcdma phone. WCDMA means 3G and not to be confused with CDMA.
Prince91, 13 Oct 2014I bought this phone a few days back from Nokia Priority in bangalore.
It's a beautiful piec... moreHi please tel me ......two things
1. Do u face any microphone problem .....( u can talk easily to others vit out having any lower voice)
2.. Any hanging issue in past 3 days while using
samar pratap, 13 Oct 2014DOES it play Modern combat 5 Smothly PLZZZZ REPLY....I'M Confused to buy this or moto g 2yes bro u can play high-end games.
chemical, 13 Oct 2014yes u can....with 1gb ram its a monsterThanx brother
I bought this phone a few days back from Nokia Priority in bangalore.
It's a beautiful piece of hardware, superbly crafted. Very good looks. (I got the white one)
Since am a first time smartphone user, didn't miss anything much. Overall it's a very good phone for 15K.
Just a couple of things I found not working too well.
1. The Internet 3G is turned on required the phone to be restarted. Not sure if it is a bug. But am facing this issue many times.
If there is anything that needs to be done for this, pls let me know.
2. The battery though fairly good doesn't last a full day(24 hrs) on moderate charge. When 3G is turned or when wifi is connected, drains pretty fast. I guess every smartphone has this problem
3. Only 3 GB internal memory free. Close to 1GB used for applications when bought newly and 3GB used by the system. And the menory used by the system increases insanely. The advantage of moving apps to memory card is good option.
These were the three big issues i faced in the last three days of using it.
Coming to the Positives:
1. Am impressed by the looks, really light weight and elegant.
2. UI is good. Live tiles is a nice concept. But will require some more enhancements like possibility of having tile of any size, choosing more number of colors for Accent. The font size of certain menus are too huge. It should be customisable which is not as of now.
3. Regarding Apps, I feel the required apps are available. Need to choose the best though.
4. Camera is good. Photos and Videos are really good.
Nokia camera app has some nice manual settings like shutter speed, ISO etc
5. The word flow keyboard is one that impressed me. One of the best features you'll come across in Windows.
Overall a good phone. Every phone has it's negatives. I would've liked a dedicated camera button and the capacitive buttons instead of on screen keys even if it was priced another 2k more, but that was not to be.
No regrets shelling out 15K for the device.
DOES it play Modern combat 5 Smothly
PLZZZZ REPLY....I'M Confused to buy this or moto g 2