How do i go about dialing stuff like *150#, OR *141#, that requires me to input a response because it keeps saying session terminated, or this is a thing windows phones can't do?
iam using this lumia 800 last year, but i found there is something huge terribale prob abt hardware, my cellph didnt respond,it was just like a dead ph, can u plzz kindly advice me abt this prob,
I m using this phone frm last 10 months it is really awsome master piece. No hang problem nothing simply a much advanced smartphone with having great design handy,tough with polycarbonate unibody,mich heavy gorilla glass display,curved black disply which looks royal look. Features r too good to compare android.love it.
Anonymous, 12 Feb 2013pls how do i make my mp3 music i downloaded or received from another phone my ringtone?U can't download frm an another phn .. Coz d phn u hv doesn't hv such function .. I.e. Bluetooth is jus for connectivity nt fr d shareing files nd ol ..
question:my phone is vibrating every time i press the back key,window and search key..how am i going to turn it off?thanks..
i can only view documents. can't edit my word documents. pls any help?
and how do i make mp3 music my ringtone?
Darryl, 12 Feb 20131. Turn on airplane mode on your 800 2. Connect your Windows Phone to a PC and launch the Z... morepls how do i make my mp3 music i downloaded or received from another phone my ringtone?
I think I got burned buying this phone, NO or very patchy reception in rural areas. Whereas my old Nokia e51 and 6720 were brilliant. Is there a way to download something that makes this phone work? Please help.
the phone goes bit slow after updated to 7.8 !!!! Whenever you uses internet via WiFi and you are downloading a game over 100mb or anyother, if your phone's lights gone of (keypad lock) than your WiFi connection automatically gonna disconnected!!!! Downloading gonna failed!!!
On My Nokia Lumia 800, under the "Find my phone" Menu I typed what I have been asked according the dialogue box. After an hour, It went blank and started vibrating. Now I can't use it at all, so what can I do to resolve this problem? thank you.
so far I cannot send photo attached to text. I have paid for internet access.
1. Turn on airplane mode on your 800
2. Connect your Windows Phone to a PC and launch the Zune software
Click on Phone > Settings > Update. Allow the software to tell you whether an update is available. If so, skip this guide. If not continue to the next step.
3. Time to force the update. Click another button (any of the options above or below the word Update). Then click the Update button again, and this time disconnect your computer from the internet after few seconds (eg.for me it took 11sec to display the update msg"your phone is uptodate with 7.10.8107",So i counted upto 9seconds and then disabled my wifi/network.If it says your phone is already up to date, you didn't disconnect quickly enough or too late and need to try this step again.
4. Wait 30 seconds or so and Zune should display a notification that an update is available. This is 8112, the first Tango pre-update.--Install/update this.
5. Now reconnect to the internet and continue with the update process through the Zune software.
6. After 8112 is fully installed, do force update steps again to get 8773 update.
& So On & so For carry on Until you get 7.8
Jake, 11 Feb 2013Is this better or lumia 620, so confuse with both !Go for the Lumia 620, it has Windows 8, where as the Lumia 800 has 7.8. It also has a better processor, and you can use micro sd cards to increase its memory.
rishay, 11 Feb 2013hello guys am from mauritius i just bought my nokia lumia 800 on saturday 09.02.13.i want to ... moreFor what I know, you download the Zune software, from which you go to setting > phone > update, it should find the 7.8 update.
hello guys am from mauritius
i just bought my nokia lumia 800 on saturday 09.02.13.i want to know how can i update it to 7.8
my contact info : firstname.lastname@example.org
kk1904, 11 Feb 2013Works very well after version 7.8 update. Smooth and resizable tiles are just beautiful.From wich country are you?