This beauty is an N73 full grade and is available for only 42000 Pak Rupees
Just 2 summary.
N82 great gadget.
N82 had very bad battery that need charge everyday or charge twice in one day.
Hello again guys.
When someone look at phone spec, they know how great n82.
I admit it, but n82 had very bad battery, so this make all features become useless.
When someone comes to this forum, most of them want 2 know bad thing about this phone.
So, just let everyone write their opinion here no matter good or bad. Just dont write something not true about n82, like battery life that last for 2 or 3 days.
Look at mobile-review.com, and u know battery life only 36 hours at normal use.
And imposible last more than 1 day if u using its heavy features.
Nokia N95 has larger sensor and we can expect better performance from this phone in terms of noise and dynamic range.
Both mobiles save detailed EXIF information to the JPG files. This fact helps us a lot in our test. The focal length of the Sony Ericsson K850 is recorded there as 5.18 mm, while the one of the Nokia N95 it is 5.60 mm. That along with the fact that the two phones have the same field of view means that Nokia N95 has larger sensor and we can expect better performance from this phone in terms of noise and dynamic range.
been using this model for 1 week. It hung on me for 18 times during this week. The battery life is worst of all nokia. The camera view finder suddenly turn white while focusing and then swith the phone on / off. Very dissapointed at this model. Will return it as soon as possible.
SE should try to beat moto and samsung first before talking bulls .
number one nokia to number 4 SE. wow thats far behind. hahaha
there you have it guys. the much much older n95 beating the k850 hand down. poor sony should play catch up.
* 2007-12-04 15:07 vpYk
Here we are at the end of this shootout. GSMArena was once again an arena for the battle of the titans. We hope that this article will help you decide between the most popular 5-megapixel choices on the market if you are going to buy your next phone based on its photographic abilities. In this heavy-weight championship series the Sony Ericsson K850 managed to collect a total of 31 points, while the Nokia N95 managed to beat it by a slight margin with a total of 34 points. Those numbers are indicative only and you should give more weight to the results of the tests that matter most to you. It was a close call, but this time we prefer the Nokia model. The main issue with previous Nokia cameras - the overprocessed look is gone with the N95 and the experience Nokia had with their photo mobiles so far seems enough to compete with the years of Sony know-how in the field. As a last note, let's not forget that Sony Ericsson K850 firmware is crappy .
* Gsmarena ReviewN95vs
The only N82 competitor is the N95 8GB. Don't even talk about SE, Samsung or Motorola cell phone, they are all behind by far!
Want to buy one of the two
i just care about the music (quality) so u advice me to choose N95 orignal on N82?
i wont be needing another phone for a long time. Everything u could want in a candybar, i absolutley love my N82. As for the battery it lasts me on average 2-3 days which works just fine for and significantly better than my last phone. Ill be the first to say that i was def. one of the critics of this phone, but after getting my hands on it i could never go back to my HTC.
Juz recently i updated d software for SE k850. It worked fine at first but later d auto-lens cover jz wont budge whenever i press d on/off camera button. Tried resetting d phone bt stil nothing happend. I seriously need help for this matter.
i wont buy SE fon again. nokia is truly superrior.
wu4. how can it be bad for the phone when it is the battery we are talking about. so if i get back late at night and i want to put my phone on charge, maybe i should set my alarm for 2 hour's to take it off charge. i know what the manual say's, but it also say's when you first buy the phone charge it for at least 8 to 12 hour's. never had a problem with my phone, so what else can i tell you. Except i'am not a vampire to wake up 2 hour's later to take it off charge. the battery's now day's are protected from overcharging. not here to fight with you. we both have great phone's.
yes Qamar get a nokia fon again or samsung and moto , good choice. never SE its garbage
Thats good on nokia n82, i like it cuz it n95 on candybar. Full of specification.
vpcB........yeepp..its true...i had his n82 shut off the whole night, (also during the day he shut it off)AND SET THE LIGHT SENOR TO MIDDLE AND used GSM....even with that power saving, it only last for 2 days......
here you have it...battery blogg symbian N82:
(think its a shame that Nokia cant use a decent battery)
* 8:20 Woke up and turned on my N82
* Checking emails via Wi-Fi
* Listen to music via loudspeaker, level 60%, meanwhile I’m packing for school
* 8:31 Went to the kitchen to drink a cup of coffee
* Music still playing
* Refresh some RSS feed to read them in the bus
* 8:54 Went to the bus station, listen to some cool hip hop beats using the headphones, level 60%+
* Reading some RSS feeds.
* 9:20 Arrived at my destination, closed the music function to talk with my buddies.
* 9:31 Entered the hell, oh I mean school, I have to switch of the phone.
* 11:18 English and Spanish lesson is over so I can turn on my N82
* Listen to music via headphones, level 40%, checking some emails via GPRS
* 11:33 Music level is now 70% because I’m going in the city
* 12:00 Back in school, closed the music function
* My friend is playing a little bit Aspahalt3D and Game2D
* 13:12 Switch off the N82
* 15:00 Great, school is over!!
* Checking my emails via GPRS
* nSys shows 100%
* 15:46 Archived home
* Checking emails over Wi-Fi
* 16:10 Opened MSN to chat with some friends
* Listen to music via loudspeakers, level 50%
* nSys shows 85%
* 16:38 Had to went to training, so I switched of the N82
* 19:32 Come back from training
* Turned on the N82 and checked my emails over Wi-Fi
* 19:57 My mum gave me a packed which I receive from WOMWorld
* Making a unboxing video of the N81 8GB
* Listen to music over the ia loudspeakers, level 40%
* nSys shows 71%
* 20:58 Open MSN to chat with friend again,over Wi-Fi
* 21:04 Log out
* 22:38 Checking emails and wrote some as well
* nSys shows 57%
* 23:04 Searching a satfix
* 23:06 Switched offN82 - good night!
* 8:20 Woke up and turned on my N82
* Downloaded some podcast and playback them via loudspeakers, level 80%
* 8:46 Stop the podcast and took a shower
* 9:15 Went to the bus station and listen to music via headphones, level 50%
* 9:34 Closed the musicplayer and made some pictures
* Received a song via Bluetooth
* 9:50 Switched of the N82
* 15:00 Turned on my N82 and listen to music via headphones, level 50%
* 15:16 Back to pocket
* 16:00 Taking some pictures
* nSys shows 14%
* 16:13 Made some short calls
* Connect the N82 with my PC
* 18:26 Playing with Google Maps using Wi-Fi and GPS
* 18:33 Battery is empty!!
"dude you just dont understand what the phone's manual said
if the manual said the charging time is approx. 2hrs. you cannot over charge it dude
if you sleep at night it takes more than 2 hrs, and its horrible for your phone, its ok if your a vampire takes only a nap at night"
NOT TRUE TO ALL BATTERIES AND CHARGERS. SOME OF THEM HAVE MICROCHIP THAT SHUT OFF/BLOCK THE CURRENT FLOW TO THE BATTERY WHEN IT'S FULLY CHARGED.