gouthm, 19 Oct 2015this phone getting heated up quickly while playing games.i want to know whether others too fa... moreI have a LG G4 and a OnePlus2 both of them heat up but not to a point that its unbearable (but it is rather warm) this happens when I play Mini Motor Racing for about 20-30mins
In need of a asap reply as I have already asked for a replacement... The only issue I have come across is that everytime I swipe down the notification panel it stutters to come down rather than a smooth flow down and the same thing happens when I open a contact for the first time after sometime...no worrying battery or heating issues... Any solutions to resolve this?
Chandru, 19 Oct 2015perfect answer.. its working thanks..Have fun...did you come across any notification panel lag when you swipe it down?
this phone getting heated up quickly while playing games.i want to know whether others too facing similar problems or only my phone is only heated.
ThushanSL, 18 Oct 2015Please help me guys? i am looking for best phone with 5.5inch display 3-4GB ram fast proce... moreBuy zenfone 2. Oneplus 2 heats up for no reason. Snapdragon 810 processor heats up more than any other processor which results in performance degradation.
using since 1 week mob get's Heating, does any one have answer for this issue, why its getting heating..
I'm facing one issue..that only one speakers work of right side..lift side speaker no voice is coming...is this issue facing by all op2 user..what is a solution for this..
One plus two is not like one plus one. It's camera is not up to the mark. Most of the time picture gets blurred. There is heating problem even when there is no charger connected with the phone. Battery backup is pathetic. Sometimes phone gets hanged. I bought this phone 16/10/2015. Now I requested return. One plus should take care about this.
Where is gallery in this phone? After update of phone also no gallery. It heats up very often and baterry back up is pathetic? Anything is beiong worked by co to rectify these issues? Please advise asap.
I bought one week back from Amazon.
I've not explored it much but faced two major problem with the phone and I've requested for return.
One problem it is getting heated when there are not much applications installed.
Second problem is that it is getting hanged some times.
It might possible that problem is with some handsets only as some of my friends having oneplus one and they never faced heating problem.
One of the problem of the phone is, it doesn't support some of languages. if oneplus 2 support sinhalese font (sinhala/ sri lankan language) i should definitely buy it. can someone answer?
Please help me guys?
i am looking for best phone with
good battery life (+/-fast charging)
Dual sim phone
finally i decided to buy one of these 2 phones? but price is different in sri lanka
1. oneplus 2 4gb ram 64gb storage (price Rs 69000) (no shipping for invites)
2. zenfone 2 ZE551ML 4gb ram 64gb storage (price 48000)
so which one should i buy? (i'm not a heavy gamer)
kunwar , 17 Oct 2015this type of phone in which speaker is placed in down of the phone only one speaker can be w... moreIt Has only 1 Speaker and 1 Mic Same like Iphone. Left side is Mic and Right Side is Speaker Grill. Don't worry. Hope it will help you.
I bought this phone 1 month back. Facing 10 major issues:
1) some times it get up heated, dont no which app is creating issue or some internal issue with phone software.
2) Facebook browsing speed is vey slow as compared to other sites, I mean to say downloading the news feeds
3) Navimaps & CM Browser, in these Applications particularly and otherwise also the bottom right side of the screen becomes insensitive.
4) when changing the data selection from sim one to sim two, it takes too much time and also the network towers get vanishes. This does not happens with other mobiles.
5) while selecting 'always ask', the mobile again select the last sim used, wjich very annoying.
6) 2g/3g switch app: while using these types of apps, it does not show option for sim 1,it only shows the option for sim 2
7) on 3g network, the battery is consumed very fast
8) I have installed NEXT laucher 3D, I don't know whether all these or some of the problem are being associated with it.
9) in the widget for setting short cut, it should also have short cut for sim cards, so that we can switch the data selection more conveniently
10) similar short cut should be there for 'more' so that we can switch the data preference from 3g to 2g when required more conveniently to save battery.
dd, 14 Oct 2015Can any one confirm why should buy One plus 2 and not Moto X Play... what is the difference .... moreOptwo anytime... Snapdg810 is a beast in every way... Downloaded CPUZ app to see under the hood when toiled hard... Opened and ran all the pre-installed apps and few more, running all in background and the CPU load was at just 17%...decide for yourself... And the phone feels extremely premium in hand...
a13d, 16 Oct 2015One is micThis phone is very owsum phone i like it.....!!!