Can't start garmin on this phone. I installed two versions 42020 and 50010 but on both when i start app says "application closed: GMobile XT"..
I have version of g810xfhf3 2008-06-11
Bought one about a month ago from Shop Kami. great features but disgusting battery life - it does not last more then 14hrs with no applications running. Tried to pass my compain to Samsung which is a nightmare to try to contact via their websites and no replay whatsoever. !!! Pity my next phone wont be a samsung :(
Anonymous, 12 Dec 2008Hi Ryo Jin.in VGA mode its 22 fps and in QVGA mode its 30 fps.i was also hoping that it would ... morevga up to 25fps for sure,i tested videos&max was 25.03fps but average videos were 21-23fps,i'll test n95 later 'cos i have to make some but picture from n95 looks very shaky against g810 so maybe more fps but wors picture quality
Ryo Jin, 02 Dec 2008This phone is absolutely "Value for money". Pros : - CPU (TI OMAP 2430 450MHz with Graphic... moreHi Ryo Jin.in VGA mode its 22 fps and in QVGA mode its 30 fps.i was also hoping that it would be as u said but unfortunately its not 30fps at VGA.even gsmarena says so in their review.QVGA is simply quarter VGA,quarter the size,for those that dont know.i wanted this fone alot but this is the part that stopped me from getting it.22 frames are simply not fast enough,especially when put on a pc screen.
Why i always can use wifi to log on?
any steps?anyone here can help me up?
francis, 10 Dec 2008is this unit have its own anti virus accesories, im just worried if i conected to internet via... moreu can find plenty antivirs freware on net
francis, 10 Dec 2008is this unit have its own anti virus accesories, im just worried if i conected to internet via... moreNo virus to S60v3 OS9.2 yet.
is this unit have its own anti virus accesories, im just worried if i conected to internet via WIFI. does my phone affect any anti virus in the internet? pls give me advice. thanks
Anonymous, 09 Dec 2008How many sms messages from inbox can i store? in my d900 before, i can only save up to 200 mes... moreUnlimited message inbox,just like other S60 smartphone.
How many sms messages from inbox can i store? in my d900 before, i can only save up to 200 messages. how about g810?
hi i would like 2 know how does dis fone record in dark areas since it doesnt have flash light 4 video recording n is its video beter than d600 recording pleez help???
ruel, 06 Dec 2008I'm planning to buy this almighty phone and would like to ask if its video recording at VGA re... moreit's the same soft like n95 so u can do all &download most n95 applications & use on it,camera produces much more nicer photos then n95,not such big noise like n95 makes and colors can set up manualy wich is perfect
ruel, 06 Dec 2008I'm planning to buy this almighty phone and would like to ask if its video recording at VGA re... moreu can use mp3 as message alert,i could check just one video n95 and it had 25fps more n95 videos i'll test later but i think g810 produces a little bit nicer picture on videos then nokia which might produces 2-3fps more but picture looks more shaky
I'm planning to buy this almighty phone and would like to ask if its video recording at VGA resolution comparable to N95? Is it really 30 fps smooth at VGA not 22 fps as what other sites stated? Please clarify this for those who have used this king. Also, can you customize its message alert tone to any mp3 or other music types you have downloaded like nokias? Thanks so much.
i made 10 videos today then i measured fps,most of them are about 21-22fps&my maximum was 25.03fps so probably u won't get over26-27fps,i'll test n95 later
Ryo Jin, 02 Dec 2008This phone is absolutely "Value for money". Pros : - CPU (TI OMAP 2430 450MHz with Graphic... moreif u want to make flash picture u have to push capture switch to half then hold for 1sec and after that push full,it makes flash 40% approx stronger,almost like n82 but don't forget that noki has 4times bigger flash
Some PROs & CONs
- Excellent built quality, top aluminium finish
- Bit on the heavy side but this gives it substance
- Cumbersome camera lense cover
- Great 3x optical zoom
- Good unassisted GPS signal pick-up (vs Nokia 6110)
- Reasonable menu navigation speed, except for camera activation (minor lag)
- Questionable sunlight visibility
- Good but not exceptional speakerphone quality
- Lots of 5MP camera options (this is both good and bad in terms of setting it right for a quick/good pic)
- Stupid user interface (no accept/reject buttons unless slider opened or you configure to answer calls by opening slider; when closed, you can assign the volume key to reject the call or press a top right corner and go through 2 stupid menu options; when closed, you can configure any buttons to pick-up the call (except for the volume and top right corner menu reject key)
- normal 3.5mm earphone jack (a plus!)
- no games
- more than reasonable Route 66 GPS software (for Australia)
- good PC Studio suit (some conflict with MS Vista)
i have the phone for almost two months now. its the best phone i got (aside from my SE K810i). but i have only ONE problem lately: it keeps on saying "messaging is full.try to close other applications and try it again later" EVEN if there is still more than half of the memory available. What's wrong with my phone? anyone ever experience such? just frustrating..
This phone is absolutely "Value for money".
- CPU (TI OMAP 2430 450MHz with Graphic Accelerator)
- Camera (5 MP with Xenon Flash and Optical Zoom, VGA Video Recording at 30fps)
- Sound (3.5mm audio jack and integrated Bang & Olufsen ICEPower amplifier)
- OS (Symbian 9.2 s60v3 fp1)
- Connectivity (HSDPA, WiFi, Bluetooth v2.0 EDR)
- Build Quality
- Price (Very Reasonable)
- Heavy and bulky
- Xenon Flash not strong enough(compare with Nokia N82 and SE C905), but better than any LED Flash/Dual LED Flash
Log in I forgot my password Sign up