Their only one aim that make money from market without giving priority and quality to their customer.just they are trying to make fool to their customer...
The Only Problem with samsung is that they release hardware and forgot about it like it never happen no update like they don't care and the only thing they care about it is collecting the money without any type of hard work same design multiple spec with ZERO updates
should launch in india as its the most emerging Market in the world because rest are saturated. And as India is a price sensitive mkt price of this medium specked smartphones should be below 30000 somewhere around 25000 rupees.
pros: 1 is a stable as battery is enough to go through whole day and we don't have to keep looking in day light for charging points like beggars.
2. medium performed processor can handle most of the tasks easily.
3. enough external storage space.
4 on par camera
1. 28nm archetecture used two years ago.
2. ram is lpddr3 that also used two years ago.
3. hybrid sim/sdcard slot should have dedicated sim and sdcard slots for this much huge phone.
4. size is too cumbersome to hold screen to body ratio should be 77 or 78% if Huawei can do it you could have also done it. dimensions should be 156*78*7.5--8.2 then it would be a perfect smartphone.
if a9 or a9 pro not coming to southeast asia, xperia x / x performance as my 2nd choose. but i really waiting for a9 pro. so please sammy
Wow its amazing am wait of A9
Let c Whts the view of users😍😍😍&#128525;
A9 Pro worth the money.
Answering some of you.
1. FullHD ? perfect for battery life ideal for me.
2. Battery life performance? A9 4000mah already Top performance just behind S6 active. With 5000mah I can say is TOP 1 for mid range to high end phone.
Problem for me will be.
1. 6inch for men hard to fit in tight jean. But i do bring bag mostly.
Bravo Samsung, now left 1 thing that is customize your TouchWiz and allow us disable those build in samsung app without rooting or else give us pure google stock rom then PERFECT,
The first Samsung phone that interests me! Waiting for the review. :D
Anonymous, 31 Mar 2016This is much better than Mate 8. A9 Pro has 5000mah, amoled screen, and F1.9 16MP OIS camera Joke of the year.
Tyrant, 01 Apr 2016It's 652 snap Dragon dude.. Like you have mobile with 2800mah battery..Whats your problem with SD 652? Its stronger than the 810 in many ways...
the battery is great, I will wait for the reviews of this phone after it is release
Arian Adler, 31 Mar 2016Pros:1.FHD AMOLED/ 2.Quad Core A72/ 3.6 Inch Display/ 4.5000 Milliamp Battery/ 5.Android Marsh... morei dont think type c is a must... it will be a problem for otg flash drive... it will make you carry another cord to support otg...
Anonymous, 31 Mar 2016This is much better than Mate 8. A9 Pro has 5000mah, amoled screen, and F1.9 16MP OIS cameraIt's 652 snap Dragon dude..
Like you have mobile with 2800mah battery..
Pros:1.FHD AMOLED/ 2.Quad Core A72/ 3.6 Inch Display/ 4.5000 Milliamp Battery/ 5.Android Marshmallow/ 6.FM Radio
Cons:1.No USB Type-C/ 2.No Stereo Speaker Or Speakers/ 2.No Dolby Atmos & HiFi 3.0/ 3.Only 32GB Internal Memory/ 4.Only 4GB Ram ( Better Using 6GB)
But Galaxy A9 Pro (2016) If Has Good Price Sure A9 Pro Is Best Choice.
Can I connect A9 Pro to Any TV like Samsung S5?
I could not connect A9 model as it did not have MHL compatibility / feature?
GamingPriority, 15 Feb 2016it is just fhd?! are you kiddin' me? 6.0" and fhd.My 40" TV is also FHD. A9 pro is only 6". It saves battery and gpu power with no difference in sharpness unless you touch the screen with your nose and look at it.