shubham21, 17 Apr 2014Are there issues of post sale service with moto g? Screen size is not a big issue..go for Asus Zenfone 6 is screen size does't matter..
bought this phone three days back from flipkart. overall phone is good... Good screen size. .I have few doubts. .
1. camera is okay but Flash gives yellow pics don't know why. . can any one tell me how to fix it???
2. The phone is smooth but why do games lag??? I played Temple run 1 and uninstalled immediately because was really disappointed. I played in motto g n it was so smooth. even my bro's micromax canvas 2.2 playa that game so smoothly. inspite of having good gpu than canvas n same gpu as moto g I don know why they hang. plus grand has 1.5gm ram. Really disappointing as I expected more. :(
3. Why doesn't this phone has face unlock when even s duos2 have it.
4. scrolling in playstore and music player is not at all smooth. There are hiccups. ..
5. screen is good. . an ips, amoled or at least a s lcd would be great... But no complaints about colours and brightness. . But sunlight legibility is really poor. . I shifted from Nokia 603 which was world's brightest display so im really suffering a lot in sunlight. .
6. How to activate led notification light with cam flash??
7.my auto brightness sensor go weird sometimes. .. It goes totally dark and can't see anything on screen. .. and response of sensor to ambient light is not good. .. It changes light very slowly
and I always clear my ram... I keep no running apps... Above mentioned hanging problems are during no backgtound tasks... I have only 10 apps installed that too basic apps...
One more thing. . ram management is really not so good because available ram In moto g n other phones is more than grand 2 inspire of being having 1.5gb ram....... More than 1 gb is full when no apps are running and all ram is cleared with cl er an master n also with samsungs own task manager...
please someone help me by answering my questions. .. is my phone defective??? or itz commeon in all units??? thanks in advance... :)
Ojoj, 17 Apr 2014go for moto G if the size of the screen doesn't matter to you. best phone at that price range....Are there issues of post sale service with moto g? Screen size is not a big issue..
ketan, 16 Apr 2014which is the best in galaxy grand to & s4 miniGrand superb nice bauth them
hi, m seriously confused between grand 2 n s4...i need a dual sim phone to basically surf the net n see videos, also need a days battery backup n a hang free phone..plz suggest me...i come upon to buy grand 2 but then then fear may b s series performance n specs b better than grand series....comfused...plz help
Grande 2 is a nice phone, it works smoothly. Nice design and good phone.
Sir...i wanna buy a cell phone..which one should i buy ? M really confused between galaxy grand2 , LG l90 dual and galaxy S4 mini...among these which one is better? Galaxy grand2 working smoothly or it also has hanging problems and slower like Grand1?? Plz guide abt its performance
Anonymous, 15 Apr 2014is kitkat 4.4 going to come in the grand 2No. It's not among the phones earlier announced by Samsung for android kit kat 4.4.2
Pls tell anyone which phone is best
samsung galaxy grand 2 or samsung galaxy s4 mini
shubham21, 16 Apr 2014Confused between samsung grand 2 and moto g. Plz someone help.. Can spend upto 20k. Prefere... morego for moto G if the size of the screen doesn't matter to you. best phone at that price range....
ketan, 16 Apr 2014which is the best in galaxy grand to & s4 miniIf bigger screen is important, then grand 2 is the better. But if you after pocket ability and mobility, s4 mini is one of the best pocket friendly mobile out there.
hanging up is the main fault of this phone.actually being a grand phone its camera is not superb but just like a normal fone.