AnonD-71335, 13 Sep 2012I bought a Google Nexus from the US in June and ive started using it now. There are some probl... moreNormally, when using a 3G or 4G you are supposed to subscribe the internet package from your mobile service provider . It might be daily or monthly data depending on your preference.
Smart phones eats up when you dont use interner package. Purchase a package from your mobile operator and enjoy yourself.
hi.., friends.. am getting a msg "unfortunately, android keyboard has stopped" as frequently and iam unable to type even... so, please help me to solve this problem..
It's a kinda good phone.
It's got sufficient power for almost every task but its specs are not extremely good.
There are some things that, in my opinion, destroy the whole experience:
- The screen is just an absolute nightmare! The black navbar on the bottom starts burning in after some months of usage and looking at a white page is like having a look at at wall paper (not background-image, I mean the real ones. The screen got an extreme pattern, mostly if the screen is set to a dark setting)
- The whole phone feels a bit cheap. It's really made completely out of plastic.
- The camera is medium. It's not that bad but it's not good either.
- Battery life could be better too. I got to recharge it in the morning and at noon again to get through the day. Kinda annoying but I found this issue with many phones.
bkv, 14 Sep 2012Hi
In ME not yet received the Jb updat...?.. Any idea about when it will be available for ME.... moreand also, driver may no longer work, so just download this driver instead of the other one..
Anand , 08 Sep 2012How did you change to YakjuI googled it and got one easy way from xda forum and was very happy with updates, no roots required.
Neo, 09 Sep 2012Hey Savan, I'm looking forward to buy this phone as well from Alpha is it reliable n is it qui... moreI bought my GN from mobile point, next to alpha, mine is working great so far, its worth taking a risk to buy phone without bill. I followed few simple steps from xda forum to convert from non-yakju to yakju without rooting my phone. You can Google. Let me know if you already bought it.
Had this phone a week ago and i must say that this is a superb phone...amazing...good specs...really a smartphone indeed.:)
don, 14 Sep 2012Currently I am running 4.0.2 with Arabic installed, i am getting 4.0.4 update available notifi... moredon't worry at all .. everything will remains as it is .. language and apps and all ur data
Currently I am running 4.0.2 with Arabic installed, i am getting 4.0.4 update available notification...will my Arabic language stay after update?
The best phone i have ever used simple and smart.... and also u dnt need to worry for updates.... u always get very first updates for nexus...m on jelly bean for past 3 DAYS...
In ME not yet received the Jb updat...?.. Any idea about when it will be available for ME..?...
AnonD-70894, 11 Sep 2012hai friends i am using samsung galaxy nexus i am internet wifi conection when go to phone slee... moreHi Thasneem,
Your device applies a logic called wifi sleep policy to save battery.
The default option provided by Google is certain seconds after the screen turns off.
you can navigate to Wireless > wifi settings > options > advanced > wifi sleep policy to change it to never sleep.
But it also consumes a lot of battery to keep your wifi on always.
AnonD-71335, 13 Sep 2012I bought a Google Nexus from the US in June and ive started using it now. There are some probl... moreits a very simple problem man :)
just download from the market a file explorer
i suggest for u (ex file explorer )app
its the best
xxx1111, 12 Sep 2012Hi guys ... please give me some idea ...just got my nexus few days ago and its a amazaing mach... morehi man ..
1st of all make sure the NFC in disabled .
go to settings select (more) then unchecked the NFC box
2nd before u sleep its better to make ur cellphone on 2g only not 3g .. that will incredibly improves the battery performance .. settings .. more ,,mobile networks .. use only 2g networks .
wish u the best
I bought a Google Nexus from the US in June and ive started using it now. There are some problems Iím facing.
1. Iíve copied some movies and songs from my PC to this phone, but canít seem to find where they have been copied and Iíve searched everywhere within the phone!!
2. I start the internet and it eats up so much data for even a 2-minute usage for gtalk and mail, that Iím left shocked. It has never happened previously on any other phone and Iíve been using the same SIM card connection for all previous phones. Anything Iím doing wrong?
Can someone pleeeeease help