AnonD-619967, 12 Dec 2016Note 5 or oneplus 3T which is better?
I want to buy from this!ask yourself the following questions-
1. do you need the s-pen and will use it regularly? then note5
2. love stock android? get op3t
3. love more pixels on screen? get note 5
4. need a very good camera? hands down note 5
5. need more raw power at least on paper? get op3t but note 5 ain't no slouch
6. need good music quality? get note 5. exynos version has a very good dac.
7. you need good after sales support? get note 5
8. metal body vs glass body?
9. better fingerprint scanner? op3t coz it is an active scanner compared to note's passive scanner.
10. want best and most accurate sensors like gyro, ambient light sensor, proximity, heart rate? get note 5(all flagships from tier1 have best internal sensors compared to any tier2 brand's flagships)
11. comparatively less slippery phone? op3t
12. wireless charging? note5.
i can go on and on but lastly it is upon you to choose what device you want.
myself being a note guy will always choose a note device anyday.
hi, 10 Dec 2016Nougat didn't release yetThank you for your review, I had a Note 3 for I think almost 3 years, decided to upgrade to the S7 Edge, gave my fiance my Note 3...well that was 4 months ago, the S7 Edge has had to be replaced twice....ATT is making good on it and they expedited a Note 5 to me, due to arrive tomorrow (pending snow storm delays) via FedEx. I LOVED the Note 3....I have a good feeling from what I'm reading that I won't be disappointed in the Note 5. I was glad to see you had the same phones I have (I have an iPhone 6 for work, eh)...
How is the Finger print recognition speed? compare with Note7/S7edge.
Now I am using Note7. I am considering to change to Note5 or S7 edge.
AnonD-619446, 11 Dec 2016Its screen is very delicate to get damage with slight more pressure, and it will not be covere... moreoo... tq 4 ur advice. yup. besides, the s-pen can stuck easily. hurm.. maybe cheaper now but can be costly later. maybe need to reconsider other phones. hurm..
Zack, 10 Dec 2016hye guys. im planning on buying this note5. it is ok? the price has dropped down 20% considere... moreIts screen is very delicate to get damage with slight more pressure, and it will not be covered under warranty. I had same experience after using for just 1 month. So better to invest money on other Android flagships or iPhone.
AnonD-599881, 09 Dec 2016Hey will Google assistant come in Note 5 after Nougat update?Nougat didn't release yet
hye guys. im planning on buying this note5. it is ok? the price has dropped down 20% considered almost 1year it has been in the market. missing the moments i used the note2 4 yrs ago. sorry 4 my bad english..
Out of all of the phones out I've pretty much tried them all s7 ,s7 edge ,iPhone 7 ,6,6s,htc10 and I have to say the note5 is the best great performance excellent battery life can wait for the next note ..
Anonymous, 08 Dec 2016I have a lot of issue on my Note 5, fist I notice that the phone use to download outomatically... moreFor the first problem, you have to disable the "Auto-Update" at the Play Store. For the second problem, I don know how to help you but maybe it is because of weak connection ??
I have a lot of issue on my Note 5, fist I notice that the phone use to download outomatically on is own, konga.com Bbm app all sort of app which I don't ask for. Secondly it stated behaving abnormal switch on data wifi on is own,am really getting tired of this phone, I just 4 Monty that I bought it.I don't no wat to do.
I used s7,note 5 both.hence it dosent matter about benchmark.its all about smoothness,design of the phone.s7 is faster than note 5 maybe.it depend on apps you using.considering ram and display note 5 is better.design is more excusite than s7.