karim ramzy, 27 Mar 2018yes it's a very good phone i bought it 4 months ago and it's very goodCan u tell me original s7 made in samsung by koria if samsung by vietnam
If by April 13th official oreo does not come i will flash lineage os official!
do not lie to us samsung.
For daily use like whatsapp,line, instagram, A5(17) or S7?
I rarely use camera and i know S7 camera is much better than A5
I bought this phone from snapdeal with Rs 22990 now in 2018 and i think there is no phone under 35000 thousand which can be better than s7. Buy it. it is very nice still in 2018
fredd, 30 Mar 2018Some correction: On battery - iP8+ can't focus properly sometimes *but mostly on lowlight s... moreWhat a fake review S7 and S7 edge camera better than iPhone 8 Plus Lol. Used all these phones including note 8 and S9 plus latest of Samsung and camera not as good as iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X stop lie to yourself, at low light S7 and S7 edge with white balance both are crap the white will looks yellowish instated of white unlike iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X shows exctlay the right scene without overblown light or yellowish white balance. Yeah in case of note 8 and S9 plus are better, but by much still over blown light at low light shoot and losing detilas at some shoot.
fredd, 30 Mar 2018For someone who wants to buy this phone, you can buy this phone for:
1. Camera - One of the... moreSome correction:
On battery - iP8+ can't focus properly sometimes *but mostly on lowlight scenes*.
For someone who wants to buy this phone, you can buy this phone for:
1. Camera - One of the best camera you'll ever seen, I do have S7 along with iPhone 8 Plus, S7 edge do better at some particular things, have sharper and less noise than iPhone 8 Plus. Even at lowlight, S7 do little bit better, iP8+ can't focus properly sometimes. Honest opinion!
2. Display - Also, S7 has better display than iP8+, more visible under sunlight, more sharper and more vivid!
3. Features - microSD card, headphone jack, wireless charging. Yes, iP8+ also wireless charging but it doesn't have fast charging. Not to forget, heart rate sensor!
But don't buy for this purpose (I'm not hardly prevent but not recommended):
1. Battery - This phone now 2 years old so battery may get degraded. It's not bad battery but recommended to carry along with powerbank.
You will get decent battery if not worse.
2. Performance - You might asked this "Performance? Snapdragon 820/Exynos 8890 is not good chipsets?" To make this clear, I don't criticize the chipsets, it is about Samsung optimization. I'm pretty agree and gonna admit that Samsung UI is little bit laggy, but just not recommended for gaming person. It handled your daily tasks very good, but if you are gaming/heavy user type, advisable to lower your display resolution to Full HD, it won't stressed much out your chipset to push hard more power.
Ash, 29 Mar 2018Hi guys please tell me should i buy used s7 snapdragon or A3 2017 New i heard that s7 snapdrag... moreNever buy a used product... 90% of the time there is some or other problem so the seller sells it... So if you can figure that out, its well and good
Ash, 29 Mar 2018Hi guys please tell me should i buy used s7 snapdragon or A3 2017 New i heard that s7 snapdrag... morewell i think s7 is perfect in every sense excpt fr battry . Does not last long.....
Hi guys please tell me should i buy used s7 snapdragon or A3 2017 New i heard that s7 snapdragon had some issues half screen white random reboots block screen of death so I'm afraid to buy s7 both phones price are same in my country so please suggest me I have though budget soory for my bad English
djchris, 28 Mar 2018android oreo is comming april hope not disappoint this OREO april 13th do not cheat us samsung!
April 13th 2018 oreo update samsung s7.
Please no not dissapoint. Long time coming...
mardsen, 27 Mar 2018My priority is good camera and snappy performance. I'm not a gaming person but just for better... moreCamera is good only if you don't require the portrait mode... Performance is good but its Samsung, it won't remain snappy for long...