Anonymous, 12 Dec 2013Friends is this phone supports video calling...?? Please tell me...!!!yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
Anonymous, 12 Dec 2013Friends is this phone supports video calling...?? Please tell me...!!!Yes, this phone support video calling, you can use skype also..
i used s duos before 5 months i got bad experience and s duos 2 has same specs like s duos ..only jellybean and dual core ....buy galaxy core im using that phone its nice compare to s duos 1 or 2
AnonD-83192, 07 Dec 2013first of all, sony xperia m has heating problem and its camera is really bad even after update... morebt we cant move your application to sd card....this is the big problem....
Anonymous, 11 Dec 2013Dear Users, HOW IS THE BATTERY BACK UP? Help me by sharing this information. I a... moreInternal memory 1.8 gb(for user) and battery same as previous s duos version. Buy second hand galaxy core same price. Or add 1k more go for new galaxy core or Xperia M.
AnonD-214241, 11 Dec 2013Help Me? Whether samsung s duos 2 has mini sim slot or micro sim slot?Mini sim slot
I've been using the Duos 2 for about a week now, and it's been running really smoothly.
- does not freeze up even when I've got a lot of apps running in the background, even if I play a game after switching from multiple apps
- has an fm recording feature
- both sims are working flawlessly with no signal issues (my former dual sim phone had issues with the sim 2 slot)
- despite the plastic back cover, it feels pretty sturdy
- the camera flash is amazingly bright plus the video recording is very clear (I sometimes use the flash as torchlight, and it totally kicked the LG L7 dual's ass)
- can't find an option to switch both sims to 2g network (i usually do that to save power)
- since I'm a moderate to heavy user, I'd have to charge it every 4 to 6 hours
- has a lot of pre-installed Samsung apps that can only be disabled, not uninstalled
Conclusion: Not at all a bad buy for Php 7,800.
Friends is this phone supports video calling...??
Please tell me...!!!
I have been using Samsung Galaxy S Duos for the past 12 months and i have regretted for doing so. It accommodates a lot of Apps and Games (which is fine) but the battery is lousy! For a moderate user like myself, charging my phone 4times a day is not cool!
Whether samsung s duos 2 has mini sim slot or micro sim slot?
HOW IS THE BATTERY BACK UP?
Help me by sharing this information. I am gng to buy this phone.
samsung is worst they want to make money fast thats why they launched galaxy s duos 2 with good processor dual core jellybean good for gaming in low price..im user of s duos.... they have cheated s duos user by launching s duos in high price with outdated processor single core ICS and worst for gaming....rather go for xolo in low price also they are giving features....samsung are becoming worst......
best budget mobile...in brand....itz playing 720p videos but 1080p not supporting.....im playing dead trigger 2,front line commando with very smoothly....i bought it from local store with 11k....