cia, 16 Jan 2010yeah there is feature of backup.... i can backup mass memory and i am not using memory card...... moreBack up will save the files and content on your phone. Since you don't have a memory card the back up on the phone is useless to you now because that is where the backup would be saved. You can back up using pc studio 7 (you can get that from the cd that came with the phone or samsung's website if you don't have it). Factory set doesn't format the mass memory: to do this you enter your E: drive then open options. Format mass memory will be part of the options.
Guys when is the official update comming for HD, region wise or universal. Getting frustrated as price falling and loss increasing. Sammy hurry you never were symbian inventor just from times release with OS.
cia, 16 Jan 2010can anybody tell me how to hack omnia hd... somebody tell me that u hav to install freesigner.... moreHey I got this from Symbios I just did it yesterday and it worked. I hope this helps you.
1. Go to http://cer.opda.cn/en
2. register for an account(top left-hand corner)
3. apply for a certificate(top left-hand corner,
select "APPLY CER")
4. Enter the Phone model(Samsung i8910 HD), phone IMEI(*#06#), In "Remarks" type "Samsung"
5. Certificate will be ready in a few hours
Krishna u will need this certificate to sign particular applications....
6. Download "freesigner" app from http://gallery.mobile9.com
7. install it on ur phone in the phone mass memory
8. Download an app called "HelloOX2" from
9. copy/paste "HelloOX2" to the phone mass memory
10. Get the .cer and .key files(which u applied for) from http://cer.opda.cn/en and save it on u PC.
11. copy/paste both files from PC to phone mass memory
12. now open the freesigner app, go to options, then settings
13. in settings go to "sign cert" and go to where u copied the .cer file in the phone mass memory.
14. go to "sign key" and go to where u copied the .key file
15. go to "output directiry", then select "custom"
16. Exit settings, the select "add task"
17. go to the "E" drive to find the "HelloOX2" that u copied to ur phone
18. Then Highlight the "HelloOX2", go to "options" and select "add"
19. Go to "options" and then select "GO"
20. Then go to the "C" drive of ur phone, then go to "FreeSigner" folder and install the new signed "HelloOX2"
21. after u install "HelloOX2", Reboot phone than go to "applications", then click on the "Gold OX"
22. After files install, u will notice a "rom Patcher" in the list
23. select the rom patcher and "apply" both patches and also set them both to "auto start"
can anybody tell me how to hack omnia hd... somebody tell me that u hav to install freesigner.. i downloaded freesighner on laptop.. then i put into hd.. but it didnt install saying certificate error... wat to do... how to hack plzzz...
Soulchild , 16 Jan 2010Ok I downloaded the file now how do I install it?Let me be more clear, I downloaded Sajad games but I dont no how to install the file how do I go about doing that?
Love this phone could not live without it! still functioning after numerous pocket falls and water spills! im impressed!
Help !!, 16 Jan 2010Hey symbios bro.. i am trying your trick of battery.. the prob is that the when i reached last... moreHelp!!,
That is perfectly OK....the its gone into power save mode....just allow it to die normally....this extends the duration of the last bar....
Soulchild, 16 Jan 2010Tks alot its working fine and it looks great also, Ferrari GT is a must have game.
Is thers ... moresoulchid
try the games uploaded by sajad,they r tremendous games with high quality and fullscreen,superb superb games,thanks a lot sajad
Hey guys, i just wanna know about the cpu of this awesome phone, is it 1Ghz. I read about this in www.in.samsungmobile.com that it has 1Ghz of cpu. Plz check it.
rohit, 16 Jan 2010Sajad had shared this link when I'd asked for the Ferrari GT
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z... moreTks alot its working fine and it looks great also, Ferrari GT is a must have game.
Is thers anymore good games that I can get for free? I really want some good apps also, can you give me the links to some pls. Tks
Hey symbios bro.. i am trying your trick of battery.. the prob is that the when i reached last battery bar, it said low battery after some time and dimmed the screen itself, even if the screentorch is on.. what do i do ??
NEVER BUY THIS because of poor services and bad quality of hardware
omnia hd, 15 Jan 2010i just bought samsung i8910 omnia hd. the wifi connects to the internet therefore there is the... moreget ur antiviruse here
Wole, 15 Jan 2010Take the memory card out (problem solved). If you are talking about the E drive (mass memory),... moreyeah there is feature of backup.... i can backup mass memory and i am not using memory card... but i dont know wat backup actually means... can u or anybody tell.... plzzzzzzzzz.......... also there is factory settings.. if i backup my mass memory and then click factory settings then my phone will format.. but my mass memory will not format...uffff i dont know... plzzz help....
Symbios, 16 Jan 2010Ben,
Well its no longer in my phone's memory....i realized that it disappeared after numero... moreSymbios,
great, thanks for your help there. Really appreciate that. I accidentally deleted my MBcache folder and all the files, so I was hoping it won't affect the phone. Do you think it will at all ?
is there application where i can schedule and program the profiles? example, the phone automatically activate silent profile during office hours in weekdays, etc.
Ahmad Yahia, 16 Jan 2010hello everybody,
thanx for your great comments, iam going to buy the HD mainly depending on y... moreIm using the Nokia BH-900 it has DSP features such as noise canceling, echo canceling, etc.
And the conversation quality is much better and has much more clarity than the phone's reciever and microphone...
Soulchild, 16 Jan 2010Hey tks Symbios I got it. Now the party starts. Now I need that Ferrari GT.Sajad had shared this link when I'd asked for the Ferrari GT
Brilliant game! amazing video to start with. absolutely no glitches when u play it.. amazing graphics (gives my computer a run for its money).. motion control!! hope you enjoy it just as much as i do.. thanks to sajad!