tofy, 01 Jul 2012I am planning to buy mobile, please help me.. 1) Display should be like S3 in Indoors. 2) ... moreIts actually well known that those amoled screens have the best out dorr viewing available
My S3 acts space bar as enter in landscape mode. It's really frustating when towrite address or keywords in browser. Can anyone help me on this?
Is there any way to reduce the touchscreen sensitivity?
Stand-by: Up to 590 h (2G) / Up to 790 h (3G) ???? Why is the standby time shorter for 2G compared to the 3G?
Magnan, 01 Jul 2012Thanks. That I know. It is a 4.0.3 feature. No Task Manager icon in apps list in 4.0.4?nope no icon for Task Manager. ICS has tried to reduce the icon mess.
At this moment is the best phone, even if google has best suport for... himself!!! Have to know how to use.
tofy, 01 Jul 2012I am planning to buy mobile, please help me..
1) Display should be like S3 in Indoors.
2) ... moreDear tofy,
I wonder you did not choose a single feature from iPhone? Anyway, wait for merger of Nokia, HTC & Samsung so as to get your dream mobile. It is always good to be optimistic. We all here pray God to listen you soon.
I am unable to transfer apps to external SD card. When I download apps 2sd from play store, The error is the application is not supported for this phone. Could someone pls advise or comment .
tofy, 01 Jul 2012I am planning to buy mobile, please help me.. 1) Display should be like S3 in Indoors. 2) ... morewhy you have wasted your 5 to ten minutes in writing this never happening things......be realistic.....
I am planning to buy mobile, please help me..
1) Display should be like S3 in Indoors.
2) Display should be like One X in Outdoors.
3) Looks of the mobile should be One X.
4) Camera should be like Nokia 808.
5) Additional features of S3 over One X.
6) Audio quality of One X.
7) Flash like Nokia 808.
8) Audio recording quality should be like Nokia 808.
9) Colors should be of S3 Screen.
10) Sharp and fine details from One X.
11) Battery should come for 4 to 5 days with normal usage like my Samsung S52222 mobile.
12) Dual sim active mode.
13) Do not want any background services running in the next version of Android which effecting performance of the mobile.
I can wait for next 3 to 4 months for next model of any brand.
Please help me...
I want to buy a good mobile, but I am looking for following specifications.
1) Display like S3 in Indoors.
2) Display like one x in Outdoors.
3) Camera like Nokia 808 Pureview.
4) Audio quality like one x.
5) Audio recording quality like Nokia 808.
6) Look like One X.
7) Battery back-up should come to 4 to 5 days with normal usage.
8) No any background un-necessary services running in a Android version.
9) Additional features of S3 which has over One X.
10) Crisp and sharp display of One x.
11) Great color of S3 on Display.
Plzzzzzzzzzzz help in buying such mobile, can wait for next model of any brand mobile for next 3 months.
ANR, 01 Jul 2012hold the physical button for 2 seconds, you'll get the Task Manager.Thanks. That I know. It is a 4.0.3 feature. No Task Manager icon in apps list in 4.0.4?
I love it so much. I go to sleep with my Samsung GIII. I bought him a nice flip-cover. I wouldn't sell it for twice the price. It gets a perfect ten from me. I mean it's not that i don't like complaining about things - am known for it as a matter of fact - but this phone is just too perfect... OK, here's one flaw: it cannot be woken up/unlocked without pressing a button first (i know, i know, it would drain the battery and the processor would die in two days, but I would like to wake him up by simply saying 'wakey wakey').
Anonymous, 01 Jul 2012Is Samsung galaxy S3 screen is scratch resistant?yes scratch free man!
Magnan, 01 Jul 2012Where have they put 'Task Manager'?hold the physical button for 2 seconds, you'll get the Task Manager.
elmaicouy, 30 Jun 2012Good afternoon for all. I just trying to think and getting some information before making some... moreIts normal.
Even if you have 16GB internal memo. The OS takes up 3-4GB to ensure your phone works smooth as butter.
Same thing with RAM you'll get roughly 750 MB RAM available coz rest is continuously used by the Default apps.
Its same with any phone. Totally normal.