I want to buy s3 neo nd i read lots of comment somebody says very gud nd somebody says very bad, so i m confused. Plz suggest me as soon as possible.
Ravi Shah, 02 Oct 2014I want to buy this phone, pls provide the correct review. Thanks in advance.if u r interested dual sim phones then this is the best phone at present
its main features are
1. Super Amoled 720p HD display of 4.8 inches, amoled is best display
2. 16 gb internal memory, 11.47 gb available for use
3. perfect sized phone, not too big .... not too small , easily one hand usable, perfect for jeans pocket
4. Android 4.4.4. Kitkat is available... i got preinstalled as i bought it recently
5. 8 mp camera which is much better from most of its competitors like Moto G2
6. LED notification light is present at front
7. its touchwiz is very smooth , using heavily since past one week, till now no lag , no hanging problem, i have only 2 gb internal memory left and 64 gb sd card inserted then also its running extremely smooth
8. its having Snapdragon 400 chipset, with 1.2 ghz quad core Cpu A7, Adreno 305 GPU, 1.5 gb ram out of which 750 mb is free
9. its having many sensor like Gyroscope, Compass, etc
now there is minus point in this:
1. battery back up is average last full 24 hrs in medium to heavy usage
2. heats up when use continuously in 3g connection or playing heavy games , temperature goes up to 45 degree max. in my case
I want to buy this phone, pls provide the correct review. Thanks in advance.
i updatet my s3 neo on 4.4.4, 5days ago..nd it is not working properly sometimes my fone get hangs nd screen stops nd menu not opens..after restarting fone it works fine..but otherwise the s3 neo is owesome fone..
AnonD-105631, 01 Oct 2014please i need lancher just like S5My s3 phone is longtime process heating problem
AnonD-313864, 30 Sep 2014Plz share link for 4.4.4 . i m using NEO DOUS here in pakistanHi all,
here you go the link from Sammobile firmware update below for those that want to update S3 Neo Gt I9300I manually, all you have to do is download the firmware under build number: I9300IXXUBNH3
Make sure that you have Odin v3.09 or download it from same link and follow the instructions.
AnonD-105631, 30 Sep 2014what about the touchwiz ? does it changed ?no touchwiz is not changed
its same as till s4/note3
touchwiz is not like S5
recently i purchased S3 neo in India... and got extremely surprised that its already have Kitkat 4.4.4 installed out of the box...
its really smooth, awesome super amoled display, 16gb internal memory, qualcomm chipset etc..
S3 neo is best for those who r interested in dual sim phones
Hello...finally updated to kitkat 4.4.4 and its working good...
But no major changes are brought..
joy, 27 Sep 2014I purchased the GT- I9300I from UAE. Is the kitkat 4.4.4update is available for this?. Pl reply. Im too from UAE. and u can manually update android using the odin method by downloading the firmware from sammobile....i havent had any problems till now....works smooth as a fluid :D
I just updated my S3 Neo I9300I to Kitkat 4.4.4 yestedrday, I did it manually. I downloaded the firmware from Sammobile and use Odin program and it's working very good.
m, 29 Sep 2014Beter performance basically for gaming,good battery backup ,minimal ui change what about the touchwiz ?
AnonD-105631, 29 Sep 2014please tell us your opinion after updateBeter performance basically for gaming,good battery backup ,minimal ui change