this phone is wicked and I think that I will enjoy having it as my new phone cos my sister lost my sansung a800 and brought me this phone to replace it.
i bought my phone two months ago and i had to have two replacement phones already.can someone tell me why this phone keeps switching its self off!
bought one in spain - ideal, however, can anyone tell me why all the calls i try and make are barred? otherwise excellent phone!
Where can I find the manual in English, French, German or Dutch. I only have it in Spanish, which I do not understand.
Thanks in advance
The AX72 has proven so far to be work very well. It is a good-looking phone,its great value for your money and loads of usefull tools that are necessary when you are on the move. It is also triband so I wont need to change phones since I frequently travel to the US. It doens thowever have a digitized camera and some sort of infra-red port. Meover, if the performance of the battery and the phone had was improved, I would give it a vote of 9.5/10.
Dimitrios from Essex
This mobile phone works fine. I used it in a visit of mine in Canada so it catches frequencies of GSM 1900.
Pierre from France.
AX72 works perfectly in USA I use mine everytime i visit. No problems at all.
my handset has not come alongwith any cable to connect to a PC. How do I add ringtones- any suggestions?
Not sure where the handsfree button is.
Thanks in advance.
Hey!! can any1 help me plz. I wanto istall opera mini for my ax72 but i did not find anywhere.... please help so that i can istall opera mini for my mobile. Can I use opera mini for m55,ax75 in my ax72?? plz mail me
I got it 'cos I had already the camera from a M55 and it was free when I signed the contract, half an year ago. It's stylish indeed. A class A, the poorest at Siemens, it's worth to have than a middle class phone Nokia made..! No problem at all with the battery. The bad side: I find no patches to make AX72 the way I like, as I did to the old friend M55...
The phone can receive 120 messages (including sent and sim). My battery power lasts up to 2 days.It is very light in weight.
The pictures are a bit fuzzy though and it fell once. nothing wrong but now every little thud it gets it go off. very sensitive.
It says no infrared and no bluetooth but someone mention something about the transparent bitsies on the side of the phone. Has anyone found out anything about it? or is it just the design?
Thank u in advance
I bought this phone recently as a replacement for a Nokia 1101, which is a similar price.
* The battery life is terrible. In addition, the battery life indicator is very unreliable. It displays full battery one minute, then empty the next. When I turn it back on it displays full again.
* The interface design could have been better done by a 3 year old. The menus are laid out in the most illogical manner possible. It is always hard to find what you want.
* The menus, games, and address book load excruciatingly slowly and responce time to user input is awful. This can be very annoying if you are in a hurry.
* Lack of sensible ringtones.
* There are plenty of useful features such as currency converter, calendar, and time zone information. The games are fun too, especially Wappo 2, despite poor technical and aesthetic design.
* The phone is sturdily built and will not break if you drop it.
* The voice recognition option is very useful and usually works flawlessly.
I bought Siemens AX 72 2 week's ago in India. Good 1 @ reasonable price + tri band & polyphonic ring tones. This mobile already falled 1~2 times but no damage. Talk time is ok..Like hmm 2~3 hours + games,GPRS extra.
I wonder if this handset really has "Infra red port". Because at right hand side and at left hand side i saw two little tranparent design which is covered by company tape. I am doubtful if it's nothing but infra red...Otherwise they dont need to add that design right ? Anybody there to clarify ?
What is the actual standby time of
this phone when new?How many maximum
SMS can it hold?
Will an actual owner and user kindly
answer through this column as to how many
sms AX72 can hold in the phone in addition to sim card capacity and whether the 600 mah battery is as bad as it is made out to be?What is the actual standby time in the initial stage?