Anonymous, 23 Apr 2010Which hv less noisy image in indoore shot satio u1i or omnia hd i8910
Please replyi have satio and my friend has omnia hd
picture quality of omnia hd is good but not better than satio
satio take better pictures indoor&outdoor&day&night
video quality of satio is good but not better than omnia hd
hi guys i just got my own satio but i cant access internet,please help me out,i have had it two and just been too busy to try
Which hv less noisy image in indoore shot satio u1i or omnia hd i8910
ahmar, 22 Apr 2010hi there all......
i have purchased a new satio phone last week..
its a nice mobile...but i ... moresatio doesnt have optical zoom
satio has digital zoom
samsung w880 has optical zoom(w880 is available only in south korea)
nokia N93 has 3x optical zoom too but it has only 3.2 MP camera and is Discontinued
but i think SE&samsung will announce a international phone with optical zoom in 2010
sky, 22 Apr 2010buy the iphone =)Can you update to improve battery life? i heard something about that, I'm on the point of getting my Satio, YAY!!!
I've just purchase Satio U1i and have some problems with synchronising contacs!
Can somebody help me with the informations how to sync. PC outlook contacts with Satio?
The phones awesome ..Works lot better with the new update..However when will it have the HD recording?SONY ERICSSON PLZZ WORK ON IT!.It feels so aweful when my bro has Samsung Omnia HD with 8.1MP cam but can record HD videos and Me who has 12.1MP camera but cannot!..PLZ RELEASE A NEW UPDATE PLZ..I REQUEST AND BEG U!
hi there all......
i have purchased a new satio phone last week..
its a nice mobile...but i have a problem image quality at full zoom or even at half level is very poor...so any one can plz tell me that its also same with all set or something is worng with my mobile....
ramin, 22 Apr 2010x6 has capacitive screen and bigger internal memory
satio has 12 mp camera with xenon flash a... moreYou forgot to mention;
X6 got stereo 3d effects loudspeakers which are 2.5 times more than Satio, X6 comes with much more cooler wh-500 headsets, any body will love it. And at last Satio is a camera phone while X6 is a Music phone...
raymond, 22 Apr 2010Hi, i am raymond from the philippines. I am just going to share to you my experience with my s... moreHey Raymond,
thanks for your valuable feedback on Satio. It seems yours is the non-partial and very factual feedback.
Hi, i am raymond from the philippines. I am just going to share to you my experience with my satio, never to mention what others had for their stuff. I bought this phone last nov 2009 and i had never encountered any problems as what others always mentioning in this forum.
I have updated my phone already twice so meaning my firmware is up to date.
1. Battery: the satio comes with a 1000mAh Li-polymer battery and to be very straight, its very inadequate but it can managed a whole day of heavy usage. But now my phone manage to stay alive up to two days with its new battery BST-40 (P1i battery) so i think this is not bad for my satio.
2. Speed: there is no question for the speed. 600Mhz with PowerVR, and open GL 2.0, full flash support.The phone is very snappy and maybe everyone that had one will not argue about it
3. Camera: not excellent but very good can be used as your stand alone camera. daytime excellent and night time good. I have used innov from samsung and the attractive factor for it is it compensates a lot for its picture saturation so the camera images looks very fresh and cool, satio reveals you the natural colors around you.
4.Screen sensitivity to touch: I have used the samsung F480 TOCCO which has a capacitive screen, if i will rate, tocco is 10, then satio is 8...but look i am comparing a resistive to capacitive huh!
5.SOUND: if you want to listen from the loud speaker, it so sad to say that i dont like it. satio is only mono external so it is very far from the its rivals..namely samsung Omnia HD satio surely fails your expectation in this category. but if you wil gonna listen to it thru the headset its excellent most specially now that playnow has released an equalizer add on. Satio is on top in this trade.
6.MATERIAL QUALITY: although satio is a plastic build, but it is very sturdy, compact and it compensates for its weight rationalizing to its size. camera lens cover and camera module is made of aluminum and im pretty sure.
sory im tird to write more hehehehe, anyway i think i have mentioned already the basics
Sweetie, 22 Apr 2010Hi there ! can anybody tell me which one is the best, Nokia x6 or SE Satio, Now i am consideri... morex6 has capacitive screen and bigger internal memory
satio has 12 mp camera with xenon flash and almost full camera features while x6 has only 5 mp camera
satio has 256 mb ram while x6 has only 128
satio has 600 mhz cpu with power sgx while x6 has only 400mhz
satio has wvga video while x6 has vga video
satio has 3.5 inch screen while x6 has 3.2
overall satio is a better phone but if internal memory and touch sensitive are very important to you go for x6 and if camera and video quality and speed of the phone is important to you go for satio
(if you were a nokia fan satio will be a bit hard for you to work with it because nokia symbian phones has more simple UI than SE)
Hi there ! can anybody tell me which one is the best, Nokia x6 or SE Satio, Now i am considering buying one. But i am not sure what to buy between these two phones. Pls help answer me A.S.A.P ! Thanks a million !
sony ericsson i am a hard fan of u...............'
SATIO 2DAY U WILL BE MINE.Cant wait to get my hands on u...n u will be silver
I am from India and planning to buy a new mobile as I lost the one I had. I am looking for the Satio but would like to know if it is worth buying. and because this is the best review forum I found for any mobile phones I would like to clear out following doubts. I will be thankful for the answers.
- How good is the battery life ? (if used 2:00 hrs for calling a day & 2 hrs. music & 2 hrs. video usage)
- how about the touch screen. is it really not so good or its ok
- how about the video recording with this. ( I know that still camera is really good).
- I heard about lot of defects/issues on this earlier so would like to know if I should avoid any series or particular things before to buying ( just to avoid the same issue of that lot in India)
- is the sound quality really good (comparing the other phones from sony or others.
will be looking for the help from those who are using it since a long time.
does the satio have predictive text? on the review it says no but on the spec list it says t9?? please help