didn't like this phone at all. It's nothing when compared with Samsung Pixon 12 or HTC HD2 or Omnia HD.
who really cares bout a 3.5 jack?? just get an adapter thing that lets you plug a 3.5 in it and enjoy..geez
great phone!! read a lot of negative stuff bout the phone but have to say this phone is actually great..probably its the phone geeks who evaluate every single detail..overall great phone and nice touch..worth getting
look at the price after one year
N8 has AMOLED capacitive touch screen with HD filming
HDMI and any other cool thing like OS and lot of APP
time is over dude
you should be retired
hi guys, i have using may Satio(Red series) i have some pros and cons about the product:
1. Lots of Applications and themes(Symbian based)
2. I like the camera set at 9mpix(16:9) its the best effective setting
3. Xenon Flash and Video Light
1. Boring UI lacks animation (Compared to Omnia HD Symbian based)
2. The resistive Screen sometimes lacks response
3. Lacks Divx/Xvid Codec
4. QWERTY screen keyboard not so accurate(better use Alphanumeric keypad)
olasitha, 31 Jul 2010sony ericsson never equips its phones with 3.5mm jacks. w995 has a 3.5jack......
my satio hang a lot mostly in warm places ! and the sound quality is not god at all
Aslatian, 30 Jul 2010Is satio has 3.5 mm audio jack?sony ericsson never equips its phones with 3.5mm jacks.
[deleted post]if it has 3.5mm audio jack, where is it located?
another thing...does satio has other themes in it? seems i don't like the themes shown here