i have sony xperia m dual with good condition..... and i want to exchange it with e3 dual.... is it possible? please help me anyone..... thank you
Which one is best moto g2/sony xperia e3 dual plz suggest me. i will buy one of these phone in this diwali
You can safely buy the E3 Dual! I'm not a
fan boy, but as one using Sony phones since 2011, I can assure you there
won't be any lag,hanging, and you
won't need to open the battery!
Will u plz suggst me a nice android phn with in d price of 10000 to 13000... Its speed nd camra nd sound...etc...evry things is gud...nik mst...phn.plz tell m fst...
After using this phone for a week my reviews:
1. Battery Backup is amazingly high compare to all other android phones available in the market today. At moderate usage it lasts for 2 days or even more.
2. Touch is buttery smooth and fast. Viewing angle is very nice as it is in real IPS. Further, touch glass is shutter proof toughened glass.
3. Brightness of screen is really great. Screen also supports auto bright nice. However, it is only 480X854 FWVGA.
4. Phone looks very much impressive and sturdy (specifically at sides and corners). It seems robust phone.
5. Comfortable to handle in single hand.
6. Performance is very much fast as expected from Qualcomm Snapdragon 400.
7. Normal games are working without lags (I am not using high end games, so don't know about that)
8. Camera has various features including timeshift burst like iPhone. Further, it offers 60 auto sense modes (like in digital cameras viz Macro, Sports, Documents, Landscape, etc. in addition to manual selection of few other alternatives) in addition to all usual HDR, panorama and bla bla.
"""Here, I would like to say camera output is little bit week as it MISSING Sony's own Exmor R technology and not upto the mark of Sony Brand (yes, but almost equal to other brands phones of 5 MP). However, it supports full HD 1080p video recording with nice video & voice quality capture.
9. Sound output is very nice as usual from Sony. There are lots of sound settings. Also volume is louder enough in call and speaker as well.
10. You will get almost 1GB user memory for apps (or more based on removal of extra applications not required). Yes you can transfer apps to SD card.
11. Generally free RAM remains in my case around 400 MB.
12. A unique gesture feature. Click power button and just shake, you will get direct access to your choice of app (only one app as per your selection out of all app list).
13. It plays full HD videos in native hardware mode itself, in addition to third party applications.
14. Call quality is superb in all three alternatives i.e. internal ear speaker, internal loud speaker and hands free.
15. Network reception, Bluetooth and WiFi are working nice. WiFi is very fast. I am not using GPS, so don't know about it.
16. The only week point is front camera, just a VGA 0.3 MP. and totally waste.
17. Weight is little bit heavy at 143 gms as it holds 2330 mah Li-polymer battery.
Except camera section, in my opinion this is really a great piece from Sony compare to all other models available in this range of price.
NOTE: I request you all to satisfy about camera before purchase. As It might happen that we all have different levels of satisfaction about it. It might be possible that you found it right for your purpose while other may not.
Thanks...Have a Nice Weekend!
Destroyer, 20 Sep 2014Wat abt VDO calling & chat??Native Video calling is not there but you can use third party apps
Govinda, 19 Sep 2014This mobile have front camera or not.?Yes it has front camera 0.5
Damn confused between Sony Xperia E3 Dual and Moto G..Shd i go wd d brand of sony or d features of moto g??