App move to SD card,
One mobile market is nice and you can get it from your friend with Zapya( US version )
Note: Zapya China version is unpleasant
what about its microphone volume i.e. does it had enough sound to be used for talking even in busy roads
If you use this set for a week you will sure throw it to water for destroy,,if it will became waterproof how u will destroy??
great phone bought it yesterday..i prefer to get a big screen,excellent battery life unit..this phone will keep me entertained with games,videos,shooting pictures and video and listening to music..knowing its a Sony... :) and the price is just right not too expensive compared to others..
Since when is "no water or dust protection" a disadvantage? I don't see it listed in any other review?
AnonD-262104, 09 May 2014hi frnds i want like to buy this phone pls advise me this phone is best or not?Go for it! It's the best of Sony in a 6" smartphone..
arup, 09 May 2014Check Sam tab 2 where u get 350- 400mb free normally I am using also,,Sony Xperia T2 ultra is ... moreI sold my tab 2 to buy t2.. Normally i get only 200mb ram free.. Maybe because I filled it with apps. But it doesn't matter at all. Apps will be killed automatically when it becomes low on ram.
hi frnds i want like to buy this phone pls advise me this phone is best or not?
How to move apps from internal to sd card? Any solution?
which better?..T2 Ultra @ Asus fpad FHD6.. with price almost near. PLEASE..suggest me which one great for my value
Eperia T2 ultra is built with full of problems dont think to buy it if you have hard earned money. Camera/ Sound/ Restarting/ call drop is very common problem on this handset.My 24000/- losted.
AnonD-261864, 09 May 2014Arup, I think it's the first time you are using an Android device! All the phones with 1gb ... moreCheck Sam tab 2 where u get 350- 400mb free normally I am using also,,Sony Xperia T2 ultra is a 3rd class handset.
AnonD-261864, 09 May 2014Arup, I think it's the first time you are using an Android device! All the phones with 1gb ... moreI installed many apps in my T2 Ultra, and I always free about 350-450MB RAM. I hope RAM management can be improve in KitKat update for this phone.
AnonD-261874, 09 May 2014the bttry cn be removed or notfor 2 ultra ..and wht is da dadvntages of it ..cn u pls suggst m... moreBattery cannot be remove. Well the advantage of T2 Ultra:
1. Amazing camera in good light camera - Good camera, I compare with Galaxy S4 and T2 has better result. But you maybe dissapointed in very low light performance.
2. Good battery - I can achieve 3 days normal usage with 3G on all the time. I also can play 7 hours game straight with this phone :D
3. Good screen - This phone great for watching movie, text sharp and crisp (I always read book using this device)
4. Good performance - This phone can handle many high graphic games, I tried Asphalt 8, GT Racing 2, Real Racing 3, Dead Trigger 2, FIFA 14 and it really good. Although RAM just 1GB, but it handle the phone really good. I have installed many apps and can get 350-450 MB RAM free.
5. Internet speed - This phone has good speed in 3G and WiFI, it even faster than my Galaxy S4
1. Low speaker - Average speaker, but using good earphone/headphone it has very amazing sound quality
2. Long charging time - This because charger has low power. I take about 4 hours to full charge from 3%
3. Price - Price maybe bit high as you see today. Phone like OnePlusOne and Mi3 has same or lower price than this device and 2X more power. If you target for big screen device then maybe this is good choice. If you want better front camera and big device maybe you can go for HTC Desire 816 ( 5MP front camera VS 1.1MP T2 Ultra front camera )
I just giving short review and buy what good for you.I hope this can help you in choosing the best.
im useing t2.....my big problem is ringtone volume is too low........any one help ME frnds
Anonymous, 07 May 2014hi, please help me what to buy..which is much better? - xperia T2 or xperia Z?Go with Z....more ram,storage,good camera.