Predictive memorys, 20 May 2018I recommend you Xperia XZ2, but remember always choose the one you love, if you love LG go for... moreOlder design? V30 looks a lot more "modern" than the XZ2. XZ2 meanwhile is a step back even when compared to the Z3/Z3+/Z5 in terms of design.
Electrical Engineer, 22 May 2018I have been closely watching the comments regarding xperia xz2 in particular and sony phones i... moreFor me it isn't that hard to switch to other brands. But don't forget about how smooth and stable Sony phones are. Nokia and Motorola are good too. But Samsung? Never again. Even high end ones are too laggy.
I have been closely watching the comments regarding xperia xz2 in particular and sony phones in general. Myself at present I am using Xperia XA Ultra and have used both Samsung J7 Prime and Samsung Note3. My view is that after the coming of the companies like Oppo, Vivo, Xiaomi, Nokia and others it is very difficult to convince a person who has not used Sony to give it a chance because Sony phones are pricier. Forget about quality, in general now all phones have vast improvement in quality as compared to their predecessors. People in general tend to change their phones after every 2 or 3 years. During this period the Chinese phones give satisfactory performance at a much lower price than Sony. However once you have properly used a Sony phone than it becomes quite difficult to switch to some other brand easily. Those who have faced quality issues with Sony would dump it at the first instance because better phones in specs are available compared to it at lower prices. But in general people like the photographs taken by Sony phones particularly during the daytime. In general except for the high end phones others performance is just OK irrespective of the brand. However one thing stands true for any Sony phones. The pictures of the phones not always do the justice to it. You have to visit the shop and check the phone in hand to realize its beauty. I was thinking of buying XZ2 but after the launch of XZ2 Premium I would rather wait for it particularly due to its camera. Waiting for a proper review by GSM Arena. Please do it.
Please sony if you are reading these opinions please came up with something balanced please get rid of the off-center screen phones in coming future all the new phones are awfully horrible L1, L2, XA1, XA2, XZ2, XZ2 compact. I think xz2 premium is something i need in 2018 but what about now i want to switch my phone and no choice at all. Please consider this seriously.
A bit skeptical about battery life when it comes to the specification. But now that i'm using it, the battery life is fantastic.
kerul, 20 May 2018I'm not biased with a brand name, but I love Sony for stability and sturdiness of their phones... moreMy xperia SP still alive too bro..
Yes indeed sony always give best build quality in their product..
Because japan brand always good..
Funky_D, 18 May 2018Good day, Between the sony XZ2 and LG V30... Wich one do you recommend me ? Thanks,xz2 is better in everything except the battery life knowing that xz2 battery is already excellent.
kerul, 20 May 2018I'm not biased with a brand name, but I love Sony for stability and sturdiness of their phones... moretldr.
your comment is too long. do you think people will read such long long comment? so what's your point?
Funky_D, 18 May 2018Good day, Between the sony XZ2 and LG V30... Wich one do you recommend me ? Thanks,I recommend you Xperia XZ2, but remember always choose the one you love, if you love LG go for V30 but you have older chipset, older android versions, older designs, older technology, slower Internet speed and maybe save your money for short-term.
I'm not biased with a brand name, but I love Sony for stability and sturdiness of their phones. I'm regularly reading users opinion here for every new phone arrived and it seems that whenever any new Sony phone arrived people have biased with Brand start trolling Sony's phone.
- They always compare IPS LCD with AMOLED or OLED screens, and technically IPS LCD is far better than AMOLED or OLED screens.
- People start complaining about design and the same time they love iPhone design which hardly changed since iPhone 4s with big bezels on top and bottom (only exception is iPhone X).
- People complaining Battery Life with Samsung and Chinese brands, but they even don't realize that even iPhone is having lower battery than Sony's phone. And even people don't bother that in real life use how phone's hardware and software impacts on your battery life. You have to compare how much hours you required for charging by how much it last long in day to day use. I bet even with lower mAH Sony and iPhone can bit all those mega mAH phone's battery life.
- Camera :) all things are good on paper and blogs, but in real life things changed. I do admit night camera is not good in Sony's phone. Although I'd not used latest XZ series yet, so I can not say about it. But in our friend circle and in family we have variety of Brands like from Xiaomi, OPPO, Vivo, iPhone, Huawei and of cource Sony. I will give iPhone and Huawei 1st position in night mode shoot and then rest and yes worst is my Sony T2 Ultra (yes too old but still I'm using in my day to day life and don't have any issues). But if we compare day light photo shoot Xiaomi, OPPO or Vivo are worst, yes believe me their picture quality is worst compare to iPhone, Huawei and Sony (with my old 5 mega pixel). I bought Huawei 8 PRO last year cause of my budget (actually I was planning to buy XZP), but yes quite happy with Huawei Camera.
- People compare and give reference to DXO Mark wtf. The whole company is biased and not worthy. Look at current list of phones they have tested. They even tested Asus Zenfone 5 in just less than week of released, but they don't have time to test Sony XZ1, XZ1 Compact, XZ2 and XZ2 compact.
- Video oops, frankly tell me who can bit SONY in this section. 960 fps slow motion was first introduced by SONY XZP not Samsung, but Sony's marketing dept is very poor and the result is many people in the world have and image that Samsung has invented new technology (960 fps slow motion). Yes its fact, cause 90% of the smart phone user's not read GSMarena or other tech blogs.
- Built quality, you have only two brands Sony and Motorola in this section. Yes even iPhone's screen can be easily broken, ask actual teen age iPhone users how many times they used to change their screen. And Sony I don't remember how many times it falls from my pocket because T2 Ultra is 6.5" and does not fit in my pocket easily. My partner's motorola he dropped it many times from his working table but no issues. For Samsung, if every Samsung users admit from their heart you will find 80% of users have broken screen once or more time.
- Weight of phone, Samsung S9+ 189g, Samsung S9 163g, iPhoneX 174g, iPhone 8 Plus 202g while SONY XZ2 is with 198g which is hardly 10 to 20 g higher and 4g lower than iPhone 8 Plus. But don't forget that SONY XZ2 has Triluminos display and Dynamic vibration system which is adding few gms in phone.
Above are the all cases where people troll on Sony, but if they truly compare price/performance ratio and of course built quality you will find it their phones are the best. Even though I bought Honor 8 Pro, I feel like I did mistake cause of their built quality. I have to use protection cover and case which adding more than 50 gms (for low weight smart phone lovers), while for my Sony's phone I never used it.
In software I like Sony's almost stock android. Yes they need some improvement in UI to make it user friendly in Camera or Video capture section. In this department no one can bit Samsung for now a days :). Yes I do praise Samsung for their UI not for their software, their OS is too heavy and blotted. Google Pixel's OS is damm good but UI is something where Samsung beat every others.
I hate Apple, cause of their policy. They are highest profiting company just because premium price and they are charging small amounts for almost every app and if you count $1 for one app for 10 million user it is $10 million and they have 100s of apps like these. Plus every developer account is cost per year a $100 and you will find minimum 1 million developer account so 100 million they are making from developers :(.
They claim these charges for secured iOS wtf, then why jail break iOS available?
I do love Google Pixel series and google prove that even with single camera result can be the best and that is what Sony is doing for years. You can not compare Phone Photo shoots with DIGI Cams or Pro Cameras. So what ever Samsung or OPPO or Xiaomi lovers claims the best result of their photos are fooling themselves. Those photos are only good for your memories and for social media, and that is what actually we only need from our Smart Phone.
So in my opinion, If Sony make their Marketing policy and Software UI better, they can be top smart phone selling company.
And for all Smart Phone buyers my advice is just go with your requirements and budget. If your budget is higher check price/performance ratio and built quality.
Samsung and Apple will give all these at premium price which actually available at lower price from Sony, Google, Huawei and HTC.
I going to continue with my Xperia Z3, has FM radio, headphone jack, magnetic charge and isn't ugly like this new model!
Funky_D, 18 May 2018Good day, Between the sony XZ2 and LG V30... Wich one do you recommend me ? Thanks,Not only LG. Also Samsung and iPhone are craps compared by Sony. Go for Sony without thinking again. Go for Sony with closed eyes. Go for Sony and you won't regret.
Anonymous, 19 May 2018Yeah.. if you don't mind the terrible POLED display, LG's poor QC which guarantees bootloops w... moreWhat are the betterdevices with the same price range please coz i was thinking about the Sony xperia XZ2
Anonymous, 19 May 2018LG V30 without hesitation. Its a no brainer.Yeah.. if you don't mind the terrible POLED display, LG's poor QC which guarantees bootloops within 1 year, slower processor, poor camera (wide lens fitted with a tiny 16MP sensor, wtf LG?)
And honestly, there are way better phones than both the V30 and XZ2 available in the market for the same price.
Funky_D, 18 May 2018Good day, Between the sony XZ2 and LG V30... Wich one do you recommend me ? Thanks,LG V30 without hesitation. Its a no brainer.
Funky_D, 18 May 2018Good day, Between the sony XZ2 and LG V30... Wich one do you recommend me ? Thanks,XZ2
Between the sony XZ2 and LG V30... Wich one do you recommend me ?