Anonymous, 17 Jan 2015Hey guys I'm a Samsung fan boy but I switched to Sony when I saw my friends Xperia Z1 and brou... moreHi :)
I think you could gladly switch to Sony, cause the phone is AMAZING!
1. The battery is amazing, much better than Samsung, from my experience. With light usage, you can easily get a day or more out of it and with stamina mode much more. Heavy users who game like me get 1 day out of it :) or sometimes more
2.It's not hard to hold the phone :p you'll get used to it. I actually like the big screen it's fun to play games and watch videos on it.
3. For me the camera is very impressive with all the options you have
4. RAM is good, you don't really need to worry bout that, as long as you clean your junk.
5. It does get heated easily, but that's normal, because the back is glass and while playing games or recording 4K it does get hot fast, but just let it cool off for a minute then
6. + = Great performance, beautiful design, camera, battery life, RAM, waterproof
- = Heats a little fast, battery MAY vary sometimes f.e. it sometimes drains a little faster than normal, but that's temporarly (from what I have experienced)
Oh yeah before you software update your phone, check sony forums to see if it brings lots of bugs or not. That's actually an issue with all smartphones
7. I'd recommend Z2, because the only difference with the Z2 is that the processor is a liiiittle better, but I guess that's all, if you compare them. ( I don't own the Z3)
For more battery juice, turn off mobile data and auto sync if you don't need it :)
Its good and smooth. Performance is extremely good. Camera great. Only heating a bit more than it should but not so much.
let me honest with you as iam comparing Sony z2 with huwawi mate 7 and i madel alot of research but i found that lots of users complaining that Z2 back can break it self , when i use the camera to record 4k the mobile heats alot , some devices will be damaged if i use it in water so please advise
Anonymous, 17 Jan 2015lol. how can u compare a Chinese phone with Sony flagship? of course z2!Yes correct! No Low End Users.here Please! HEHE
Hey guys I'm a Samsung fan boy but I switched to Sony when I saw my friends Xperia Z1 and brought it but now I'm planning to upgrade to Z4 or Z3 I have few questions those who own this beast please answer
1) how is battery backup
2)is it hard to hold that mobile in hand cause it seems bigger display
3) how is camera
4) 3gb ram sure you don't face any low ram problem like force stop like that but still asking to clarify
5) does it gets heated easily (Z1 will get hot easily anyway I don't care I will simply put my mobile in water to cool it)
6) what are +ve - ve of this beauty
7) what should I buy Z2 or Z3 I don't see much difference between them but don't know about user experience bit as per spec I don't see much different between them ( correct me if am wrong)
Thanks mates waiting for some real people who really own this or Z3 mobile
AnonD-103044, 16 Jan 2015Please could you give me your opinion for mate 7 VS sony z2 . Whats better and whylol. how can u compare a Chinese phone with Sony flagship? of course z2!
Using this phone for the last 6 months.....Brilliant overall performance....buttery smooth...and great battery backup...eagerly waiting for the lollipop update
AnonD-103044, 16 Jan 2015Please could you give me your opinion for mate 7 VS sony z2 . Whats better and whyGet a clue Mate! Sony Rocks!!!
Jony, 16 Jan 2015Using it, No lag, butter smooth :)Like.that,,,,.Butter Smooth! Hehe
Anonymous, 16 Jan 2015Are there any long term users of the Sony Xperia Z2 who have experienced any lag on the device?Using it, No lag, butter smooth :)
Please could you give me your opinion for mate 7 VS sony z2 . Whats better and why
Anonymous, 16 Jan 2015Are there any long term users of the Sony Xperia Z2 who have experienced any lag on the device?Yeah you!! Lol